• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nutter's Project "The Fall"

Which Horn Style

• Bull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ram

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Demon

• Other please Comment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Project "The Fall" is going to be a story based game/Visual Novel. I won't go in to pricing or availability until I've completed it, and that's some way off. (You may join the "beta" tests when I announce them.)

WARNING! "ARTISTIC NUDITY" MAY BE EXPERIENCED IN THIS THREAD. Given the Nature of WIP 3D Art, I can not garentee that All images are safe for Minors. The Most Models I use are reasonably accurate and you can see parts that are generally hidden by swimsuits.

All Images are Thumbnails!

OK. The first two images are of Lana. The Heroine, but she's not human, or suppose to be not human. The outfit here is similar to she may use later in the story, or a Sequel. I've given her a "fancy" hair style to reflect her Position in society. This version is based on a Drawing by Moomanibe of Dungeons of Dreadmor.

These currently are used for a pair of images they're currently used as Passive or Attacking. They won't be used for the final piece, partly due to the lack of transparency, and mainly for the outfit.

Having chat with people, we thought of making her race of "Demon" like Race. So the Horns. I'll need to make some Variations of them, so I must build them. So which horns should our heroine have? Also If you don't like the look of the three I've got from my stock collection, you can choose the 4th option with a link to the style you think should fit.

Bull style
Ram Style
Demon style

Other Characters, include Acacia "Cassey" Latione and her mother Lily Iota-Latione.

This first image is actually During her the character Development of Lily. Acacia was made a few years ago. To keep the Family resemblance, I used Acacia's Model as starting point for Lily. It turns out that Acacia is a little too tall for this image.

This is actually the "final" Face of Lily.

(I kept the files from this image: http://fav.me/d298uv3 which explains the background.)

Characters will "stand" in front of a Background image, this should be the view from the Fort at the beginning.

The full Gallery is here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v255/bignutter/3dstuff/Fall/ (No Nudity Present as of yet.)
Password: LanaErika