• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nuzlocke Challenge: RED

aggiegwyn

So, here is my Nuzlocke challenge, not incredibly original, but still has that old sense of humor I guess. I intend to update pretty often, so here you go.

Page One
Page Two
Page Three
Page Four

Please make sure to give feedback, ask questions, or give suggestions~

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Not bad. The humor's subtle, and I like subtle humor. I'm sure it's rather common in Nuzlocke comics to make the art a bit rushed to give it this... word-I-can't-think-of-at-the-moment feel, but looking through your gallery, I can see you do have a style I'd like to see more of. While I can see it, if the art was a little bit cleaner, I'd pick it out in a flash.

And of course, I'm always envious of people when it comes to the size of comics like this. I can never seem to get it, and I get frustrated way too easily xD. So yeah. I'd like to see some more of these adventures, and see how creative you can get.

aggiegwyn

Well thank you! I'm happy to hear it. And yes, reading through it again I noticed it was very rushed, so this time I'm slowing things down, so that the reader can actually sort of grasp what's going on. And thank you! I'm glad that you like my other style as well, it's very relaxing to draw those, and I enjoy making them. I should have an update sometime this week, hopefully.

aggiegwyn

yah, I considered that after the last page. I may edit it later so that that's how it works. Thank you!

I like making reviews:

Protagonist

Name: Red
Job: Trainer
Nature: Bad-***

Team

;008; ♂ Spongebob Lv 17 or higher
Moves:
Tackle
Water Gun

;019; ♀ Dee-dee Lv 15 or higher
Nature: Timid
Moves:
Hyper Fang

;017; ♂ Aang Lv 7 or higher
Nature: Sassy

;041; ♂ Dexter Lv 7 or higher
Nature: Fiesty
Moves:
Leech Life
Supersonic

PokéDex:

Seen:
;001;
;007;
;008;
;010;
;011;
;014;
;016;
;017;
;019;
;021;
;035;
;039;
;041;
;074;
;095;
;129; (not in battle though)

Owned:
;007;
;008;
;016;
;017;
;019;
;041;

Bag

PokéDex
Map

Badges

Boulder Badge

Last edited:

aggiegwyn

Yah, that's pretty accurate. XD

I have run into Caterpie, Metapod, and Spearow, but they did do much beyond die, so there wasn't a point to adding them into the comic. XD

thanks for the review!

Eeveeon8

It is I... Eeveeon8
First of all: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYNUZLOCKEYAYAYAYAYAYAYPOKEMONYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYHUMORYAYAYAY
Second of all:YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
Third of all: Not what the first and second things are.
Fourth of all: Never knew that the trainers could be so bada**. Wish they could in the games.

aggiegwyn

First of all: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYNUZLOCKEYAYAYAYAYAYAYPOKEMONYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYHUMORYAYAYAY
Second of all:YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
Third of all: Not what the first and second things are.
Fourth of all: Never knew that the trainers could be so bada**. Wish they could in the games.

Aww, thank you!

And the next comic should be coming up this week, I want to finish it before I leave for *woopee* another vacation.