• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fire Starter

Okay! This is the final log of my challenge, it all ends here! I'm done training my team, and I'm about to take on the Elite Four and my rival, Blue.

This is my team, in depth:

Raichu: Tanya. Lv59.
Thunder Wave
Quick Attack
Thunder
Thunderbolt

Dragonite: Angel. Lv 58.
Blizzard
Shock Wave
Wing Attack
Dragon Claw

Blastoise: Artie. Lv 55.
Surf
Hydro Cannon
Protect
Bite

Hypno: Shaw. Lv 55
Psychic
Hypnosis
Toxic
Confusion

Hitmonchan: Goku. Lv 51.
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Sky Uppercut
Counter

Sandslash: Leon. Lv 52
Slash
Aerial Ace
Strength
Dig

I'll be logging my matches witht he Elite Four, as well as a detailed turn-by-turn description of the final championship match, (hopefully to make it more epic). It should be climactic whether I win or lose. Wish me luck!

Log so far:

-After training for a while, I'm starting!
-Defeated Lorelei using Tanya and Goku.
-Defeated Bruno with Artie and Angel. (Double A power!!)
-Defeated Agatha in a tense match, no losses though, which amazed me. Kudos to Tanya, Leon, Hypno, and Angel.
-Defeated Lance smoothly with Angel and Tanya! The ladies are pulling more weight than the males it seems.

THE FINAL BATTLE: RED VS BLUE!

Here it goes. The battle begins.

-Blue sent out Pidgeot. I sent out Tanya. (I notice that your rival in LF always sends out Pidgey-Pidgeot first!)
-Tanya used Thunderbolt. One-hit KO!
-Blue sent out Rhydon, I sent out Goku.
-Goku used Sky Uppercut, brought Rhydon to yellow.
-Rhydon used Earthquake, brought Goku to Red.
-Goku used Sky Uppercut again and fainted Rhydon. Good job, Saiyan!
-Blue sent out Alakazam, I sent out Artie.
-Alakazam used Psychic, brought Artie to yellow. Artie used Hydro Cannon...MISSED! Darn it!
-Switched out Artie with Goku...I have to make a sacrifice.
-Alakazam uses Psychic...and you know what happens. Goku is dead.
-I send out Tanya.
-Tanya used Thunderbolt, brought Alakazam to yellow.
-Alakazam used Psychic, brought Tanya to yellow.
-Tanya uses Thunderbolt again...Alakazam faints!
-Blue sent out Gyarados.
-Tanya uses Thundershock. One hit-KO!!
-Blue sent out Aranine, I send out Artie.
-Arcanine used Flamethrower, brought Artie to red and burned.
-Artie uses Hydro Cannon...it hits this time! Arcanine is brought down in a one-hit KO!
-Blue sent out Venusaur, I sent out Shaw.
-Venusaur uses Growth.
-Shaw brings Venusaur to yellow with Psychic.
-Venusaur uses Sunny Day...idiot. Shaw faints him with Psychic.

I WIN THE MATCH! I WON THE NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I get candy?

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
my 2nd nuzlocke challenge and my 2nd fail

this time i did beat brawly, but lost all but Gir. i call this challenge a loss because i doubt zigzagoon can beat Brendan and combusken on its own or with help from one newly caught pokemon on that route.

this is also my 2nd try with treecko, which further proves to me how weak the treecko line is.

i am however determined to complete a Nuzlocke, so i started a new game with Torchic, named Aqua.

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
After taking a one-month break, I've re-continued on in my 2nd attempt of a Ruby Nuzlocke Challenge.

Yesterday night, I earned the Dynamo Badge, losing none of my Pokemon! Woohoo! =)

I also caught a Numel on Route 112 and... another Numel in the Fiery Cave -__-
Oh well =)

Here is my team thus far...

Current Team
;291; Voila! - Level 21
-Double Team
-Screech
-Leech Life
-Cut

;256; Rajuvenate - Level 24
-Rock Smash
-Peck
-Double Kick
-Ember

;292; Shedinja (to be nicknamed) - Level 21
-Double Team
-Screech
-Leech Life
-Cut

;044; Georgia - Level 23
-Absorb
-Bullet Seed
-Poison Powder
-Sleep Powder

Reserves:
;268; OilDripped - Level 5
;268; Ruby Patel - Level 7
;129; Letharja - Level 8
;322; Immerse - Level 15
;322; France - Level 16

Tragic Deaths:
;269; Esther - Level 12
;294; Mordecai - Level 20
;183; Brisk - Level 16

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Took a long break to play other DS games/busy.

I beat Gardenia with my Flying type attacks. Stayed in Eterna to train for Jupiter. It was an intense battle, and I lost Vexen, my Buizel, to that stinking Skuntank. She will play for that. Currently on Cycling Road.

Pokemon:
Dartz (Prinplup), Farore (Staravia), Keeter (Zubat)

Shneak

...Continuing on:

Caught a Bronzor beneath Cycling Road. I went back to the road to fight the trainers that I skipped, so Patriot could level up. Sure enough, it did quite a lot, but Keeter also evolved. Now it's defense sucks less! Anyway, went further down and met Dawn, got a few items, and trained infront of the cave into Mt. Coronet. Saved there.

Dartz (Prinplup) - 22
- Bubble
- Metal Claw
- Peck
- Pound

Farore (Staravia) - 21
- Wing Attack
- Quick Attack
- Endeavor
- Tackle

Keeter (Golbat) - 22
- Wing Attack
- Bite
- Astonish
- Confuse Ray

Patriot (Bronzor) - 19
- Extrasensory
- Imprison
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray

Last edited:

Shneak

Triple post!

Continuing on, beat all the trainers on the way to Hearthome. Entered the city and encountered Keara. Explored the city and got a few items. Met Fantina, who didn't return to her gym. Met mom inside the Contest Hall.

Rival battle! Pretty easy. Nice Exp. though.

Left Hearthome for Solaceon. Beat the trainers en route and in the Lost Tower. Explored Solaceon, and the Ruins. Left Solaceon.

Caught a Ponyta above Solaceon. Named her Burn, a very creative name. Trained Burn and everyone on the route and in the Milk Cafe. Saved somewhere on the rain route.

Dartz (Prinplup) - 24
- Bubblebeam
- Metal Claw
- Peck
- Pound

Farore (Staravia) - 23
- Wing Attack
- Quick Attack
- Endeavor
- Tackle

Keeter (Golbat) - 24
- Wing Attack
- Bite
- Astonish
- Confuse Ray

Patriot (Bronzor) - 24
- Extrasensory
- Imprison
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray

Burn (Ponyta) - 19
- Stomp
- Ember
- Growl
- Tail Whip

Reserves: Geodude, Kricketot, Pachirisu, Bibarel
Dead: Vexen the Buizel

Last edited:

Shneak

I bring bad news. As I was travelling to Veilstone, I encountered those 2 Ace Trainers *****es. In a very long and damaging battle, I lost Farore. May you rest in peace. But, in memory of Farore, Keeter evolved.

Didn't do much. Explored Veilstone, then trained on the route below the city. I think I'm ready for the gym now.

Dartz (Prinplup) - 26
- Bubblebeam
- Metal Claw
- Peck
- Pound

Keeter (Crobat) - 27
- Wing Attack
- Bite
- Air Cutter
- Confuse Ray

Patriot (Bronzor) - 25
- Extrasensory
- Imprison
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray

Burn (Ponyta) - 26
- Stomp
- Ember
- Fire Spin
- Tail Whip

Reserves: Geodude, Kricketot, Pachirisu, Bibarel, Sudowoodo
Dead: Vexen the Buizel, Farore the Staravia

Shneak

Trained at the Lake Valor restaurant, and went back to Veilstone. Using Keeter, I easily took down Maylene and her fighting fighters.

Dartz (Prinplup) - 28
- Bubblebeam
- Metal Claw
- Peck
- Pound

Keeter (Crobat) - 29
- Wing Attack
- Bite
- Air Cutter
- Confuse Ray

Patriot (Bronzor) - 27
- Extrasensory
- Iron Defense
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray

Burn (Ponyta) - 28
- Stomp
- Ember
- Fire Spin
- Take Down

The Head Honchkrow

I'm back, and this time...*puts on sunglasses*...it's personal! *Cue obligatory CSI reference*

So, here are the additional rules:
1) Battle Style - Set
2) No more than 10 healing items at any given time. If I find another and I already have 10, I must put it in my PC.
3) I can only buy new stuff after I've beaten a Gym.
4) Seeing as I have failed at this two times before, I am going give this challenge a twist; I am allowed to trade over one Pokemon of my choice (in this case, it's a Jolly Rattata w/ Runaway and the egg move Flame Wheel, specially bred for this purpose).
However, there is a catch; if this Pokemon dies at any time between when I receive it and when I enter the League, the challenge is over, regardless of how many Pokemon I have left.

Pokemon Diamond Nuzlocke Challenge: Episode I - Third Time's the Charm:

* After naming myself and my rival Hershel and Paul respectively, we went to Lake Verity to look for a rare Pokemon, and there we saw Prof. Rowan and his assistant. They didn't stay long however, and before I knew it, Paul was inspecting the briefcase they had left behind. No sooner had I approached the briefcase for closer look, two rogue Starly suddenly attacked us!
* In my shock, I had dropped the briefcase and it popped open. Inside were 3 Pokemon. Having had a bad time with Chimchar last time, I went with good ol' Piplup, who has never let me down in the past.
* After having defeated the Starly and gone home, I set off for Sandgem Town the next day and visited the professor. Whilst I was there, I dubbed my Piplup "Luke" and received the PokeDex. Luke is a modest one, but I'm sure he's more than capable.
* Having got the Pokeballs from Dawn, I caught a Starly, who I then, in turn, traded for an Egg, which, after several minutes running, hatched into a Rattata. I named her "Flora". BTW, her Speed is just ridiculous; Jolly Nature and "Alert to sounds"? Friggin' awesome! She's also got Runaway, so I don't gotta worry about no 'splodin' Geodudes.
* And so I made my way to Jubilife, beat the Abra duo and caught a Budew. Wasn't so lucky with this Budew, as I was with my previous one in my 1st Diamond Nuzlocke; "Likes to thrash about"? *gag*. Oh well, I'll make do for now. I'm not gonna train her up just yet anyway.

Current Team:
;393; Luke Lv. 8
;019; Flora Lv. 5
;406; Puzzlette Lv. 4

Spares:
N/A

Dead:
N/A

~The Head Honchkrow~

Last edited:

Nine_Flames

This looks fun! I think I'll try it on my Pokemon Leaf Green Version. I'm starting it up now.

-I'll follow the compulsory rules.
- I'll be using items.
-Battle syle = Set
-When a Pokemon of mine faints/dies, I'll put in in a box.

Name: Eschua
Rival: Red

EDIT: Things I've done

-Started the game and got a Charmander (male) which I named Ragnarok.
-Beat my rival.
-Went to Viridian and got Oak's Parcel.
-Delivered Oak's Parcel and got the Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs.
-Got the Town Map.
-Caught a male Rattata on Route 1, named it Wally.
-Caught a female Mankey which I named Freya.
-Currently training my Pokemon a little bit before I go into Viridian Forest.

Party:

;004; - Ragnarok (Male Charmander, Level 6)
;019; - Wally (Male Rattata, Level 4)
;056; - Freya (Female Mankey, Level 5)

Last edited:

Shneak

Haven't posted in awhile.

Got to Pastoria and beat Wake with no deaths. [Side quests]. Got to Celestic Town and furthered the plot. Also caught a Meditite for some extra power. Returned to Hearthome. I guess I should train a bit, I'm way underleveled for Fantina.

Dartz (Prinplup) - 32
- Bubblebeam
- Metal Claw
- Peck
- Pound

Keeter (Crobat) - 32
- Wing Attack
- Bite
- Cross Poison
- Confuse Ray

Patriot (Bronzor) - 32
- Extrasensory
- Iron Defense
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray

Burn (Ponyta) - 32
- Stomp
- Ember
- Fire Spin
- Take Down

Greta (Meditite) - 31
- Force Palm
- Hidden Power
- Mind Reader
- something

Reserves: Geodude, Kricketot, Pachirisu, Bibarel, Sudowoodo, Roselia

Armored Zangoose

I started a Nuzlocke challenge on Emerald a few weeks back. I can't remember what my Pokemon's nicknames are, and I'm too lazy to go check right now, so you won't see the nicknames in this post. I'll check before my next post here. Anyways...

Armored Zangoose's Emerald Nuzlocke Challenge, Update Uno-

Progress-Just defeated Team Aqua at the Museum and caught a Pokemon on the next route.

Current Team-
Grovyle, Lv. 18
Wingull, Lv. 16.
Shroomish, Lv. 16.
Taillow, Lv. 15.
Whismur, Lv. 12.
Aron, Lv. 12.

Box-
Electrike, Lv. 13. (Going to stick this guy and whoever I catch next in the Daycare)

Dead-
Pocchyena. Died at Lv. 4. R.I.P.

Pikawho?

(five15)
I said I wouldn't update until the e4, but some cool stuff happened.
-----------------------------------------

Challenge log: Gym 7 => Groudon

Rules: No items except for the pokeballs you recieve, key items, and tms (that's right: no rare candies). Battle Style=Set.

An exception to the rules is that I'm allowed to catch a shiny if it shows up (since I've had rotten luck finding shinies in these games and it would royally suck if I wasn't allowed to catch it). Obviously, I am not allowed to use the shiny on my team and it'll sit in a box.
----------------

Events of interest: Grinded Jaws and Jacob to level 42 and figured they'd have to do in a battle against the twins. Solrock Cosmic powered turn one and Lunatone missed with Hypnosis. Jaws used crunch to bring Solrock down to red and Jacob used swords dance. My guys are faster so my victory was sealed. Turn Two: Hyper Potion on Solrock. I annihilate Lunatone with Shadow ball and Jaws surfed all over Solrock. I trained myself in all the water routes, not catching the tentacool/wingull that showed up first. Underwater counts as a separate route in my book, but nothing has shown up so maybe later....Beat Team Magma, Groudon flees to Sootopolis. It's up to me to take him down. Defying all odds: No wild pokemon attacked me as I navigated through the cave (you'll just have to trust me on this one....). Groudon is the first pokemon I encountered in the cave. According to the rules, I can catch him. Gulliper confused Groudon with supersonic then surfed on it twice to bring it down to red. Ultra ball 1 of three is tossed, but doesn't work. Gulliper is slashed to the yellow. Out of fear of losing my friend, I threw the masterball. Burninator the Groudon joined the team! =D

I honestly didn't run into anything else in the cave, so I didn't break any rules. One of the challenges of this challenge is to defeat him, so if it's any consolation, Gulliper would've finished him off if I wanted to (not losing anybody to him). The odds were with me so I felt like I had to catch him. He may or may not join my current team but he's guaranteed to be on it if I fall to the E4 with this team.

Now, I'ma grind everyone up to level 50 before I take on Wallace. Nobody is strong against water so this'll be tough.

Deaths: None!

Current Location: Grinding in different places till I'm confident to face Wallace.

Current Team:

Torcher ;257;: Level 43
Gulliper ;279;: Level 43
Jacob ;335;: Level 43
Edward ;169;: Level 43
KingofTown ;317;: Level 43
Jaws ;319;: Level 43

Benched Pokemon:

Campbell ;323;: Level 36
Weatherman ;351;: Level 33
Mr.Wiggles ;269;: Level 33
Cleptoman ;263;: Level 24
Skullking ;355;: Level 28
Trippy ;327;: Level 21
Waterboy ;130;: Level 20
Buttkicka ;066;: Level 21
Buttchomp ;328;: Level 20
Ellis ;231;: Level 27
Burninator ;383;: level 45

Dead Comrades:

Hermie ;265;: Level 4
Ms.Missy ;314;: Level 18
Obnoxious ;293;: Level 18
Lumpy ;322;: Level 26
Hellbringr ;347;: Level 22
Cleptoman2 ;264;: Level 27
---------------------------------------

Next Update: after I challenge the E4.

Shneak

I've just been training around Sinnoh. I think I'm ready for Fantina now, enough to survive at least. And Patriot evolved.

Dartz (Prinplup) - 35
- Bubblebeam
- Metal Claw
- Peck
- Brine

Keeter (Crobat) - 35
- Wing Attack
- Bite
- Cross Poison
- Confuse Ray

Patriot (Bronzong) - 34
- Extrasensory
- Iron Defense
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray

Burn (Ponyta) - 35
- Stomp
- Ember
- Agility
- Take Down

Greta (Meditite) - 35
- Force Palm
- Hidden Power
- Mind Reader
- Hi Jump Kick

Reserves: Geodude, Kricketot, Pachirisu, Bibarel, Sudowoodo, Roselia

I finally challenged Fantina, and it ended in a sad victory. Her Mismagius could basically take my whole damn team and wall it to oblivion. She ended up taking Burn's life. RIP. Burn is now haunting Fantina's soul.

Got to Canalave and fought Barry, Dartz evolved! Currently in the home of suiciding rocks (Iron Island). I'm getting Lucario for my team, maybe.

Dartz (Empoleon) - 36
- Bubblebeam
- Metal Claw
- Aqua Jet
- Brine

Keeter (Crobat) - 37
- Wing Attack
- Bite
- Cross Poison
- Confuse Ray

Patriot (Bronzong) - 36
- Extrasensory
- Iron Defense
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray

Greta (Meditite) - 36
- Force Palm
- Hidden Power
- Psych Up
- Hi Jump Kick

Reserves: Geodude, Kricketot, Pachirisu, Bibarel, Sudowoodo, Roselia, Gastrodon
Dead: Vexen the Buizel, Farore the Staravia, Burn the Ponyta

Last edited by a moderator:

TerraWolf

Banned
Currently doing a Platinum Run while my friend is doing a Diamond Run. It's sorta like a race. I started with Turtwig, he started with Piplup. My Team as of far is:

Crush the Turtwig (lv 16, Starter)
Sqirt the Bidoof (lv 9, Verity Lake)
Cliff the Geodude (lv 5, Oreburgh Mine)
TukkyTukky the Starly (lv 10, Route 204)
George the Psyduck (lv 13, Rugged Pass)
Fists the Machop (lv 11, Route 207)

Box
Magikarp (lv 6, Twinleaf Town)
Woody Jr. the Shinx (lv 10, route 203)
ZUBAT the Zubat (lv 5, Orebuegh Gate)
Dead
Shinx 1

Nothing of true note to update with. I caught a Zubat, Geodude and Machop. I'm currently Grinding for Roark. Going 2 levels above Roark's Strongest.

Last edited:
I will start a Diamond run.
Clauses: Bidoof Clause(You are allowed to catch something else if the first pokemon you see is either in your party or the pc(dead box doesn't count))
The first pokemon per area rule starts when I get pokeballs.
Otherwise, I'm doing the normal rules.
Pokemon:
Chimchar, level 5 (John)

Will update when I get farther.

Last edited:

PokeFandom

Shiny Pokemon Hunter
I just started a Ruby nuzlock challenge:

I'm following these rules:
1. On each route/cave/town/tower/dungeon you may only catch one Pokemon and this Pokemon may MAY ONLY BE THE FIRST POKEMON you see!
2. If you don't have any Pokeballs to catch the first Pokemon you see, tough **** you arn't allowed to catch it.
3. If a Pokemon of yours faints in or out of battle YOU MUST RELEASE IT INSTANTLY AND NEVER USE IT AGAIN. Or you can put it in a box labeled 'Dead' as a memento or for post game/once you finish the challenge.
4. If your party is full and you catch a Pokemon, you may send it to your box as a backup, incase one of your Pokemon faints, it can be replaced (and insanely grinded).
5. For the hard outs, no using any items in or out of battle (and yes, that includes antidotes, this also includes hold items. You can still use Pokeballs but you must find them, not buy them). For the easy going people, you may use any items, but only those you find, you cannot buy any items from anywhere. You can choose whether you can use revives or not.
6. You MUST nickname all of your Pokemon to grow a bond with them. This will also break your heart when they die (hehehe).
7. If you wipe out (all party Pokemon faint) then you must release/put them in box.
8. If all of your Pokemon die, then you must start again, you lose!
9. If doing this on HG/SS, and a Pokemon is left on 1 health because it 'survived the poisoning' it is dead.
10. Have fun! Post your adventure in this thread, and even make comics to go with it if you wish!
11. You must have your battle change option set to set, not shift. This means you can't change out your Pokemon before your opponent does.

My current team:

Torchic lv. 11 Inferno
Seedot lv. 11 Nuzlock
Tallow lv. 6 Speed

Deaths: 0
Reserves: 0

I'm currently in Petalburg Forest approaching Rustboro City. I'm probably going to rely on Nuzlock, but if I can evolve Inferno the badge will be easy. My name is X on the game. Good luck on your challenges everyone

I'm currently at Slateport City. I also now have 2 gym badges. I literally took our Brawly's pokemon in one hit each with swallow. Nuzlocke has been very annoying lately so I decided he will be a reserve.

Current Team:
Inferno lv. 19 Combusken;256;
Speed lv. 22 Swellow ;277;
Gulp lv. 20 Gulpin ;316;

Reserves:
Zigzags lv. 5 Zigzagoon ;263;
Nuzlocke lv. 14 Nuzleaf ;274;

Deaths: 0

Badges: 2

Playtime: 3:58

Last edited by a moderator:

WhyteMage

I recently restarted my Diamond because I don't use it anymore, and started up a Nuzlocke challenge. My first time through, I waqs haxxed down by many different people.

I lost Chuck the Machop to Mars's Purugly because of a critical, Quake the Grotle to a random biding Pachirisu (I HATE bide now), and Squall the Staravia, Cerise the Buizel and Echo the Chingling to Jupiter and her stupid haxxing Skuntank.

I started again yesterday, and I'm doing significantly better.

Started with Turtwig again, named him Quake again. Quake took some random criticals during my grinding phase, but nothing too serious.
Instead of a Starly as my first capture, it was a Bidoof. Yay. I named it Slaving and am currently using it as a HM slave.
After the poketch hijinks in Jubilife I went north to try my luck, and caught a Starly! Squall returns!
I grinded both Quake and Squall to level 1o0 before facing Barry, who I defeated easily. On the route I encountered and actually caught an Abra, who I named Mystic.
After grinding Mystic up to match Quake and Squall, I got him a hidden power TM. Guess what type it is. Yeah, psychic. How redundant.
Above Oreburgh, Chuck returned! Feeling good about Chuck this time round, I went down into the mines to grind. Say hello to Stallone the (rocky) Geodude.
Kept grinding in the mines, Quake and Chuck got to level 13 before I went to face Roark.
Chuck destroyed him, just like last time. So I went up to Floaroma with no problem.
Evolution! Squall evolved into Staravia while I was crushing team Galactic. Luckily this time Chuck managed to take out Mars's god forsaken Purugly.
I caught a Buizel (Sanguine) on route 205, who is currently in reserves.
In Eterna Forest, Cheryl screwed me over and KOed the Murkrow I tried to catch. Oh well.
Grindan' time. Mystic evolved, and Stallone, who I hadn't been using, quickly caught up to the rest of the team here.
Enter Eterna City. Squall and Mystic wiped the floor with Gardenia's grunts, and then Squall faced off against her. I brought out Mystic to get a super effective confusion against her Roserade, but it didn't KO and I nearly lost him to a magical leaf! Squall paid her back though, destroying it.
Moment of truth, Stallone, Chuck and Mystic tore apart the Galactic grunts, and then I faced Jupiter, the one who ended my run last time.

I started with Mystic to get the quick super effective hit on Zubat, who was taken out quickly. Then it was Stallone's turn to try and magnitude Skuntank into oblivion. Unfortunately, it wasn't powerful enough, and Skuntank took a good chunk off Stallone's HP with night slash, despite her (yes, Stallone is a female) good defenses. But no matter, another magnitude took her out and secured a personal best.

After that it was relatively uneventful. Got the bike and the explorer's kit and then went down cycling road. Caught Meditite on route 211, Ponyta on 206 and Chingling in Mt. Coronet, all of whom went into the box. On the other side I caught a Psyduck on 208.

In Hearthome, I fought Barry randomly (he ninja'd me), but I managed to escape with victory. And then I saved.

Team currently:
Quake the Grotle: lvl 21
Chuck the Machop: lvl 21
Squall the Staravia: lvl 21
Stallone the Geodude: lvl 21
Mystic the Kadabra: lvl 21 (contemplating evolving him now)
Slaving the Bidoof: lvl 3

Reserves: Sanguine the Buizel, Psych Lee the Meditite, Flashburn the Ponyta, Echo the Chingling and Psychotic the Psyduck
Deaths: None so far.

Yay for juggernaut of a post. Only because I was detailing a rather large chunk of gameplay.

I am going to quit my challenge, because the Diamond I was using was a loaner (long story) and I had to give it back to my friend. I may start another one later, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.