• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
Well, my challenge got a whole lot more interesting last night.
Fortunately, I'm only playing by the original rules, because Archie beat my entire team, and I had only 2 reserves left... Dustox and Seedot 0_0

So, I'm not giving up yet though. I'm going to go catch a Magikarp and train it to a Gyarados so that I can actually do something against Doctor Fire and Ground Types (Archie) instead of ruining any chance of winning my challenge.

EDIT: I actually tried the old rod down by the Slateport beach and got a Tentacool =)

EDIT: Zak Patel died to a trolling wild Zangoose :mad:

Well, here's my remaining team =(

;274; Nippon - Level 25

;072; RisenBeat - Level 17

Lol! I'm almost hopeless, but I'm not done yet. The Old Rod is my saving grace.

Dead:

;263; Lifto - Level 13
;304; Peruda - Level 15
;293; Hoopla - Level 19
;322; Shalmai - Level 21
;074; Keros - Level 24
;253; Draineesha - Level 25
;315; Francesca - Level 24
;327; Eliphelet - Level 16
;338; Shura - Level 17
;312; Yaaay! - Level 24
;269; Zak Patel - Level 25

Riversong

Buggy down.
Emerald Challenge #3
-yawn- Been five days since I last reported. Got kind of sidetracked so I haven't been playing Emerald as much.

But anyways, I battled many a trainer, and crushed Team Magma atop Mt.Chimney. Some new backup pokemon were caught, though by mistake I killed a swablu and...something else, can't remember, before I could catch them. Flannery wasn't too hard since my team was leveled up nice, so I ran to the desert in the hopes that I'd get a trapinch. I did! She was named Milano, but as fate would have it, before she could even level up once she was crit hit and killed.

I dunno if it was even allowed, but I got the claw fossil and resurrected it in Rustboro (well I didn't have any first encounters there so why not?) Panama the anorith became part of the team, though since she was erratic for leveling up, it was a pain. We managed to get through Norman without any deaths since half of his pokemon couldn't even hurt Cortez. I taught surf to Brine, and we started out along the water route to Dewford. This is where things got shaky. Jammin was slain by some swimmer, along with Panama! My team was reduced to three weary members, each now unsure of their strength to go on. I reminded them that Jammin, while packing a punch, had bad defenses. Panama was just under leveled. So now we're in Dewford, waiting for some breakthrough that won't occur.

My Team
259.png
Brine lv.31 || nature: bashful
277.png
Keel lv.31 || nature: modest
302.png
Cortez lv.31 || nature: bold

Backup
;265; Mango lv.4
;261; Spanmoss lv.6 ((Techniquely he's on the team, just for rock smash, but he'll go if I get enough members))
;309; Hayate lv.13
;314; Moorea lv.13
;324; Felsic lv.16
;322; Lanai lv.16
;322; Corona lv.22
;278; Breezy lv.30
........Wynaut egg

RIP
;328; Milano lv.19
;294; Jammin lv.30
;347; Panama lv.21

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Challenge is going well... No deaths, only one chance to catch a Pokemon missed (and that was only because I forgot to catch something), and my team right now is really good. The only thing I'm worried about is when I reach the E4 (which won't happen for a while).

Team:

;002; (BIG SOLAR)
Level 28
Vine Whip
Leech Seed
Tackle
PoisonPowder

;034; (MR.BUNNY)
Level 30
Mega Punch
Horn Attack
Water Gun
Thrash

;064; (CEO)
Level 33
Psybeam
Confusion
Seismic Toss
Recover

;050; (ADVERTISE)
Level 22
Dig
Scratch
Growl

;083; (DUX)
Level 14
Peck
Sand-Attack
Leer
Cut

;056; (COFFEE CUP)
Level 10
Scratch
Leer

Reserves:

;019; (FLUNKY)
Level 16

;021; (BOSS)
Level 17

;014; (MAILBOY)
Level 8

;014; (ACCOUNTING)
Level 7

;016; (CLEANING)
Level 8

;041; (POSTMAN)
Level 9

;016; (JANITOR)
Level 12

Last edited:

Avion

The Anomaly
Okay so I started off and named myself Anomaly, I picked a Chimchar, named him Nuzlocke and trudged on. I caught a starly and shinx below and above jubilife named Panic and phlanx respectively. I got found some clowns and got the old rod which I promptly used to catch Kahn the magicarp whom I am training for my team. I then lucked out and managed to find an abra on route 203, I taunted it and then proceeded to catch him with ease, I called him Vekk and moved on to some grinding.
After a few minutes I got bored and wandered into Oreburgh gate and caught an Psyduck named Shoop. Not sure whether or not I will train him. I lost panic trying to catch Shoop so I'm already down one. Then I headed north of Oreburge and wandered into the grass hoping to find a Machop and low behold, one appeared. However I accidentally hit the run button so now I get nothing from there. Taught Vekk return and am no in the process of training everyone up before the mine.

on a side note I will be changing to switch battle style as training a Magicarp in set is just murder so... yea.

my team:
;129; Kahn Lv.9
;063; Vekk Lv. 10
;391; Nuzlocke Lv. 14
;403; Phlanx Lv.5
;054; Shoop Lv.5

Back-Ups: None

The Void:
;396; Panic Lv.4

Jabaxaro

Ascending!
I've been enjoying reading through a lot of these challenges as well as the comic so I decided I wanted to try it as well!
Luckily my friend lent me his Emerald version since I still wanted my own copy :(

Anyways I will be using the usual rules, including forbidden use of items outside of combat (bye bye escape rope :( )

Flipped a coin for the main character so I bring you

May's Emerald Challenge

Chose a hasty Torchic named Kayleigh as my starter and I will have high hopes for her!
Recieving my 5 PokeBalls I'm up for my first encounter! A female lvl 2 Poochyena! Almost beating it with one attack I could proudly present our newest party member, Fiona.
She is of hardy nature.

Next up is my route 103 encounter, a male lv 4 Zigzagoon! It needed a bit more of a beating before I convinced it to join our cause... his name is Roger and he is of docile nature, hurray pickup!

Made my way to Petalburg so I was curious of my one Pokemon of Route 102, which turns out to be a male Wurmple of lv 3 whom I called Jim. I also trained my other members to reach Kayleigh, almost at least.

Team summary:

255.png
Kayleigh lv. 8 (f) Littleroot
261.png
Fiona lv. 7 (f) Route 101
263.png
Roger lv. 6 (m) Route 103
266.png
Jim lv. 7 (m) Route 102

This is starting to become fun... but I know the hard parts haven't even started ;)

Last edited:
Okay so before the first battle with my rival I started training Effie. At level 10 we smashed their lv5 Mudkip with one hit. After that I made my proper journey. I caught Buttercup on route 102. While making my way to the Petalburg Woods, I encountered a Wurmple and accidentally killed it. Meanwhile I trained Buttercup to level 7 before I went into the woods. After I went into the Petalburg Woods I caught CapitolBoy. I made my way easily the woods with Effie. I there caught Avox. After that I made it into Rustboro City safely. I next trained Effie at route 116 where I caught Flavius. I then made it to the gym, where my first gym battle would occur. The trainers there where pathetic and so was Roxanne. I battled her with Effie, whom did not get any damage.

Team:
;256; Effie LV.18
;280; Buttercup LV.9
;265; CapitolBoy LV.6
;278; Avox LV.3
;293; Flavius LV.6

Dead:
N/a

Concept

Führer of Fun
NUZLOCKE EMERALD RUN:

Unfortunately I've been unable to get FRAPS working (it seems to crash my computer), so no videos of the first gym battle. Any advice on this so I can make videos in future would be much appreciated.

Started with a Mudkip named Lemar (Route 101). Unfortunately my first encounter on Route 103 (a Poochyena) came before I had pokeballs, so no capture there. On Route 102, I finally caught my first 'mon, a female Poochyena named Nigella. A trainers Shroomish nearly felled her, needed a potion. The far side of Petalburg, I caught a female Marill named Queenie (Route 104) and, in the Petalburg woods, a female Taillow named Lyra. Proceeded through there. Then, east of Rustboro on Route 116, I caught a Nincada named Echo Falls - awesome because if used right Shedinja could be really awesomely useful.

Proceeded to train everyone up to level 12 except Marill and Mudkip (both level 14), and then Mudkip swept Roxanne through a combination of mud slap (mainly for accuracy lowering on Nosepass) and water gun.

The Team:

Nigella the Poochyena (female) level 12
Bold Nature @ nothing
Tackle
Howl
Sand-attack

Echo Falls the Nincada (female) level 12
Modest Nature @ nothing
Scratch
Harden
Leech Life
Sand-attack

Lyra the Taillow (female) level 12
Adamant Nature @ nothing
Peck
Growl
Focus Energy
Quick Attack

Queenie the Marill (female) level 14
Naive Nature @ nothing
Tackle
Defence Curl
Tail Whip
Water Gum

Lemar the Mudkip (male) level 15
Timid Nature @ nothing
Tackle
Bide
Mud Slap
Water Gun

I caught a Whismur named Brian in Rusturf tunnel, who was promptly killed by my rival. Caught a Magikarp in Dewford and a Makuhita in the Granite Cave. Then came the bad part.

My entire team was swept by Brawly after a surprise OHKO of my Taillow with vital throw.

I now have just a level 7 Magikarp left. Having run its PP down, I am now struggle-killing Magikarp off the coast of route 104 in an attempt to train it up. If I actually manage to level it far enough to learn Tackle, I'll rename it Kinslayer as soon as I arrive in Slateport, in memory of all the fallen Magikarp.

Can HeroKarp save my run?

Last edited:
Update time~

I worked on grinding levels all day, and finally got them up to 15. I had to teach Lola Rock Smash so she could battle rock types, but yeah. I'll get rid of that once I get to the Move Deleter so she can have Waterfall...if she lasts that long. x:

Anyways, I got the team up to 15, except for Metroplex, who I left at 14 so he could get XP from the gym trainers.

Finally got up to Roark, and it was ridiculous.
-Geodude VS Metroplex - 1HKO on Geodude with Razor Leaf
-Onix VS Metroplex - 1 Razorleaf, hit me with Rock Throw, he used a Potion, I KO'd with Absorb and got my HP back.
-Cranidos VS Metroplex - 1HKO with Razor Leaf

AND THEN...
[img139]http://i33.*******.com/98u5uf.png[/img139]
I BEAT HIMMMM~

Now I'm back in Jubilife and about to battle the Galactic Grunts.

The team right now:
-;387; Metroplex - Lv 16
-;404; Simba - Lv 15
-;400; Lola - Lv 15
-;077; Harmony - Lv 15

PC:
None

Dead:
-;396; Muku - Lv 2

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Emerald Nuzlocke 2.0

Team
;254; Woodchip lvl 25
;278; Spaztic lvl 3
;263;Muffin lvl 3

Reserves
;261;Nipper lvl 5

;285; Han-Soil lvl 5
;267; Weldar lvl 11
;293; Radio lvl 7

;043; BudBud lvl 14
;066; Cornmel lvl 18

Dead Box: none
;276;Mimi lvl 19

After depositing BudBud into storage, i headed out of the center to see young wally near the gym, he called me over for a battle. Cruella proceeded to scare Ralts into submission. Me and Frost then headed into the Gym where she sweeped Wattson with absolutly no troubles, Voltorb didnt even get to use his self-destruct. After a quick rest, i brought back Muffin so i could rtock smash my way forward. Did my beast to avoid all the trainers, so i could go and catch my new teammates. Welcome Pepper the Numel and CornMel the Machop. After a Pokecenter trip to deposit CornMel, I went back and took on the trainers i missed. I told the Reporters the battle i had with them was easy and then headed back through Fiery Path.

I am now at the old ladys house resting, preparing to find hundred's of Spinda soon.​

Last edited:

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
LeafGreen Nuzlocke Challenge​

My Rules:
  • Usual Rules - 1st pokemon in the route, etc
  • Can only buy pokeballs
  • Exceptions made for shinies

Two days ago, I took on Silph Co, and annihilated the Rockets, only having to heal twice before Giovanni. Then I defeated Giovanni, with Punchni's Sky Uppercut dealing with Kangaskhan and Rhyhorn, and Dreamhazy's psychic with Nidorino and Nidoqueen. I received the Master Ball from the chairman, and headed to Fushica to get my fifth badge.

Fought Koga last night, and beat him easily. I can't remember the exact battle, but most of his pokemon fell to 1HKOs. I then surfed to the Power Plant, repelled my way to Zapdos, and caught it in a Master Ball, to avoid it killing any of my team. I now have my flier, which makes my life a lot easier, but as it is level 50, I'm not using it in battles yet.

Today, I got the Secret Key from the Pokemon Mansion, catching a Grimer on the way. I then flew to Saffron, and took on Sabrina. Her gym trainers' pokemon were all 10 or so levels below mine, and most of her's fell in one hit to Bite, so I had no difficulties.

Lateral vs Kadabra
One bite, down.
Lateral vs Mr Mime
One bite, down.
Fliash vs Venomoth (it isn't even psychic type!)
One flamethrower, down.
Lateral vs Alakazam
Stupid recover/hyper potion abusing Alakazam meant that this took a while, and I used 20 bites to take it down ¬¬
But I eventually succeeded, and am now on my way to take on Blaine for my 7th badge!

Team
Lateral the Blastoise lv 46
Dreamhazy the Hypno lv 46
Burohr the Sandslash lv 46
Fliash the Flareon lv 45
Punchni the Hitmonchan lv 46
Zoose the Zapdos lv 50

Storage
Surfla the Lapras
Zedzedz the Snorlax (unusable)
Buzzl the Beedrill
Indistop the Venonat
Ceewii the Doduo
Bigdrum the Raticate
Nundeh the Dugtrio
Crabp the Krabby
Reali the Zubat
Trippy the Tangela
Helaer the Staryu

Dead
Drum the Raticate
Settl'd the Mankey
Scwar the Pidgeotto
Snapio the Spearow

Drummerdude

Beat Roxanne, did the Team Magma crap, talked with Mr. Stone, and set out for Dewford. Upon arriving, I first went to the cave, (which I can't remember the name for at the moment), and started praying I wouldn't run into any Pokemon on the first floor. Luckily made to the second floor and found an Aron which I named Android. Did the Steven thing, went to the gym and destroyed everyone with Ginger. Headed to Slateport and delivered the goods. Caught an Electrike on Rt 210 but deposited it in the PC. Right now I'm training my team for the rival battle, which normally causes me problems.

Team:
;256; Hotness Lvl 20
;276; Ginger Lvl 20
;285; Dell Lvl 19
;304; Android Lvl 17
;267; Marma Lvl 10
;263; Cow Pie Lvl 2

PC:
;293; Sonic Lvl 6
;293; Eerie Lvl 7
;309; Thunder Lvl 12

Dead:
;261; Blackie Lvl 5

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Nuzlocke still going well... I've only lost two pokemon... Both which happended to be ones that were going to be my trump cards... Oh well...

Team:

;003; (BIG SOLAR)
Level 36
Razor Leaf
Leech Seed
Body Slam
PoisonPowder

;034; (MR.BUNNY)
Level 36
Mega Punch
Horn Attack
Surf
Thrash

;135; (EMPLOYEE)
Level 38
Thunderbolt
Thundershock
Sand-Attack
Quick Attack

;022; (FREEDBACK)
Level 37
Drill Peck
Fury Attack
Fly
Mirror Move

;131; (FOREIGN)
Level 20
Surf
Sing
Water Gun
Mist

;092; (XMAS PARTY)
Level 20
Mega Drain
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Lick

Reserves:

;019; (FLUNKY)
Level 16

;021; (BOSS)
Level 17

;014; (MAILBOY)
Level 8

;014; (ACCOUNTING)
Level 7

;016; (CLEANING)
Level 8

;041; (POSTMAN)
Level 9

;016; (JANITOR)
Level 12

;043; (SUPERVISOR)
Level 19

;020; (REPLACE)
Level 25

;143; (NIGHTSHIFT)
Level 30

;106; (SALESMAN)
Level 30

Dead:

;064; (CEO)
Level 10-43

;050; (ADVERTISE)
Level 18-25

Riversong

Buggy down.
Emerald Challenge #3
Did lot's of training. I was disappointed to find shuppet in three different areas >.< Skipping Fortree, I went to Lilycove to get the pokeblock case so I could try out the safari zone. In it I got Gelato the oddish. I then took out Corona from the pc since I decided a fire type would be good. So I trained them both for a while.

Corona then got knocked out unexpectedly, gahh. I continued training until Gelato evolved, and went to take on the Fortree gym so I could fly around. Everything went fine, until Winona beat me. Yes, yes. My whole team died to her Altaria. But you know, I've spent too much time now to restart, so I made up a crappy excuse by pretending that revives can save a pokemon. I had five (not store bought, mind you), so I put four away in the PC to never use again, one per team member. Well, if I die again then I'll have to get rid of all but one team member, though I don't know how I could choose. I love my team.

So aside from that fiasco, I beat Winona with no trouble the second time, mainly due to better planning. It also helped that I wasn't constantly switching Gelato in and out to gain exp. Hell no, I wasn't risking another loss. Anyways I taught fly to Keel, and found a leaf stone by the Weather Institute to evolve Gelato. Now we're training by Mauville for a bit.

My Team
260.png
Brine lv.39 || found: Littleroot
277.png
Keel lv.39 || found: Petalburg Woods
302.png
Cortez lv.38 || found: Granite Cave
045.png
Gelato lv.36 || found: Safari Zone

Backup
;265; Mango lv.4 || found: Route 102
;261; Spanmoss lv.7 || found: Route 116
;314; Moorea lv.13 || found: Route 117
;324; Felsic lv.16 || found: Fiery Path
;322; Lanai lv.16 || found: Route 112
;278; Breezy lv.30 || found: Route 105
;263; Pina lv.27 || found: Route 119
;353; Bianco lv.27 || found: Mt.Pyre
;353; Shup lv.26 || found: Route 123
........Wynaut egg
........Castform (can't use it since I already got a poke from that route).

RIP
;328; Milano lv.19 || found: Route 111
;294; Jammin lv.30 || found: Rusturf Tunnel
;347; Panama lv.21 || found: Rustboro City
;309; Hayate lv.19 || found: Route 110
;183; Ricco lv.25 || found: Route 120
;322; Corona lv.29 || found: Jagged Pass

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
Bad news gang >.<
Tentacool's rampage against Maxie was successful!

However, I lost nuzleaf when fighting a wild Machop, which wasn't a welcome loss.

Then, I challenged Flannery (With a new Machop and my Tentacool), and I ended up losing to Torkoal =(

Those were my last two Pokemon, so I officially lose this challenge. I could've easily gotten through the challenge with ease if I hadn't rushed through the middle part of it =(
I mean, I had gotten a Solrock, a Roselia, a Minun, but I just wasn't careful enough!

I think that I'm going to start a challenge again! I've gotta win one of these things!
I'll be starting a Leaf Green Challenge tonight, and I'll be sure to update soon!
I'll probably choose Charmander for a bit of a challenge =D

A new day, a new update.

After returning to Jubilife, I noticed Rowan and Lucas were being attacked by Team Galactic, so I stepped in and wiped the floor with them, using Harmony. We then continued up the route (where I had previously caught Simba), into the Cave, and accidentally KOing a Psyduck along the way. Got out, battled the trainers, healed up, and headed to the Windworks.

Once their, after being cried to by a young girl, I caught a Buizel, whom I named Scooter. I was hoping for a Shellos, but eh, what can ya expect. Ran back to town, threw Scooter in the PC, and went back to the Windworks. Battled the Grunt, then learned of a key needed to get inside. I went to the flower field to discover two more Galactics. Here, I had a VERY close call.

While battling the first one, Lola was poisoned. It defeated both the first and second Galactics, but I was scared, because her health was very low, and I didn't think I had an antidote. But I did, so she was saved. Barely. I went back to the Windworks, battled the grunts in there, and took on Mars.
Things got bad.

Mars VS Kaede
-Zubat VS Simba - 1HKO Zubat with Spark
-Purugly VS Lola - ...3HKO on Lola with Scratch. Purugly down to around under 10 HP
-Purugly VS Harmony - 1HKO with Flame Wheel.

I returned to the city, put Lola into the Dead box, said my deep, heartfelt farewell, and took out Scooter, who is now currently being trained up to match the rest of the team.

The team right now:
-;387; Metroplex - Lv 16
-;404; Simba - Lv 16
-;077; Harmony - Lv 17
-;418; Scooter - Lv 9

PC:
None

Dead:
-;396; Muku - Lv 2
-;400; Lola - Lv 16

MKFC

Shade of Blue
haha, might as well just start one of these for the hell of it :)

NUZLOCKE RUBY CHALLENGE, PART I

Rules:

-Compulsory rules
-On each route/cave/town/tower/dungeon you may only catch one Pokemon and this Pokemon may MAY ONLY BE THE FIRST POKEMON you see!
-If you don't have any Pokeballs to catch the first Pokemon you see, tough shit you aren't allowed to catch it.
-no buying any items
-You must have your battle change option set to set, not shift. This means you can't change out your Pokemon before your opponent does.

ENTRY I: Getting started

Started, chose the boy and named him Jacoby. (I was listening to Papa Roach at the time. Scars, to be precise. Check it out, it is a really good song. Really, it is.) After doing the intro stuff, I chose Torchic as my starter and named him Kane (after the drummer of Living in 2D. Seriously, check LI2D out. They're pretty good as well. Obviously not as good as Papa Roach, but...yeah, still good. Also expect a lot of these random brackets where I say random sh!t. I will be doing it a lot.) before heading off to battle May on Route 103. After training Kane to lv. 8, we faced May and Kane completely destroyed her Mudkip (and got 69 Exp. points in the process...69...hehe) and reached lv. 9.

After Kane triumphantly murdered May's Mudkip (and got away with it, somehow...Getting Away With Murder. Seriously, great song by Papa Roach. Wow, I'm mentioning a lot of Papa Roach today.), we headed back to Littleroot Town and Prof. Bitrch's lab and received a Pokédex and 5 Pokéballs. After leaving the lab, we headed to Route 102, where we found a lone Wurmple in the tall grass. Naturally, we caught it, thanks to Kane's amazing skill, and named it Tequila (after the drink. Mmm...tequila. Love it. It's tasty.), before heading back to Oldale Town to heal. We are currently grinding Tequila.

PARTY:

Kane ;255; lv. 9
Serious
-Scratch
-Growl
-Focus Energy

Tequila ;265; lv. 3
Calm
-Tackle
-String Shot

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Okay, after I finish my Red Nuzlocke, I'm planning on doing an XD nuzlocke. However, I need a rule to replace the "only catch the first pokemon you see in an area" rule. Any ideas?

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
Okay, after I finish my Red Nuzlocke, I'm planning on doing an XD nuzlocke. However, I need a rule to replace the "only catch the first pokemon you see in an area" rule. Any ideas?

How about 'only catch one Pokemon per room/field/floor' instead? So for example you can catch a Pokemon from one of the Hexagon Bros outside Cipher Lab, then inside you can catch more Pokemon, but only one per floor.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
How about 'only catch one Pokemon per room/field/floor' instead? So for example you can catch a Pokemon from one of the Hexagon Bros outside Cipher Lab, then inside you can catch more Pokemon, but only one per floor.

Would this be limited to the first pokemon I see, or could I catch any of the pokemon on that floor as long as I only catch one? Problem is, unlike wild pokemon, I'll always know which pokemon I'll get...

Although the only other idea I have is that if the first pokeball I throw doesn't catch the pokemon, then I can't use it.

Drummerdude

Beat my rival. Beat Wally. Beat Wattson. Both Ginger and Dell evolved. Got sick of Android cause it wasn't helping me, so I put in the PC. Marma got killed while I was trying to catch Numel. Ran ahead trying to skip trainers to see what I would catch on further routes. Caught a Spinda, Swablu, and Solrock. Decided to train Spinda and Solrock, so I backtracked in order to get them to catch up to the rest of my main Pokemon. I'm gonna train them all to level 30 before I start fighting Team Magma.

Team:
;256; Hotness lvl 28
;277; Ginger lvl 28
;286; Dell lvl 28
;327; Loopy lvl 29
;338; Sunshine lvl 29
;263; Cow Pie lvl 2

PC:
;293; Sonic lvl 6
;293; Eerie lvl 7
;309; Thunder lvl 12
;315; Bud lvl 13