• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right! I'll try this out! Playing on SoulSilver because it's got the easiest Elite Four and I'm a coward.

Rules:
1. Fainted Pokemon go to the box labled R.I.P, never to be used again.
2. Only catch the first Pokemon encountered in each area (rule active from obtainment of first Pokeballs so as not to void the first two routes).
3. 'Run-on' routes count as separate areas.
4. No use of healing items permitted (excludes held items).
5. No trading (except in-game trades).
6. In the case of eggs, where they are hatched is seen the area they're caught, not where the egg was obtained.

And so it begins...

A young girl named Bob sets out on a journey to become a great Trainer, alongside a Totodile named Croco Pop. After running a couple of errands and defeating the evil Anus (I was feeling immature, shut up), her quest began in earnest. On the grassy path between New Bark and Cherrygrove (after an excrutiating 'lesson' in catching Pokemon from some fool called Ethan), they encountered and captured a Pidgey, who was dubbed Mr Tweetums (no space in-game, damn character limit). On the next route, north of Cherrygrove, they met... another Pidgey. This was grudgingly captured and half-heatedly named Beaky then pocketed with vague plans of HM enslavement. Thankfully, on the following trail, a Bellsprout was caught and lovingly christened Idiot-Face. The team then entered Dark Cave in the hopes of recruiting a rocky friend to aid them in the upcoming Flying Gym. Sure enough, they luckily encountered a Geodude then less luckily killed it with a single blow from Idiot-Face. Bob left the cave feeling dejected and stupid. The gang soon arrived at Violet City, which they found to be very dull. So they went to the city's outskirts and met a Bellsprout. Bob captured this and quickly broke its heart by naming it Arse. She then proceeded to almost instantly give it away in favour of an Onix that had been cursed with the name Rocky by some stupid and inane little boy. This motely crew now makes their way to Sprout Tower to train...
To be continued!

Current Party:

;158; Croco Pop, Lvl 10

;016; Mr Tweetums, Lvl 11

;069; Bellsprout, Lvl 8

;095; Rocky, Lvl 7

;016; Beaky, Lvl 4

Okay, my previous challenge wiped out with the battle with Wattson. I had reserves, just there were no other places I could get to and I hardly stood a chance with a Nincada and a Minun. I decided to start a new one with the same rules, and I'm nearly at Brawly right now.
Info:
Party:
Mudkip: Fishface, lv.15
Wingull: Lunchthief, Lv. 15
Shroomish: Chanterel, Lv. 15
Whismur: Crybaby, Lv. 15
Makuhita: Mr. Chubby, Lv. 14

Dead:
Seedot: Dorko, Lv. 13 Died by a crit Arm Thrust

PC:
None

MVP:Either Fishface or Crybaby. They level up really fast, and are powerful, too.

Zorg

Spongetastic
Wow, i just made this thread and then left, im surprised it's still going. Good work guys :)

(i post on Smogon now, not Serebii)

koosbane

master breeder
Right! I'll try this out! Playing on SoulSilver because it's got the easiest Elite Four and I'm a coward.

Rules:
1. Fainted Pokemon go to the box labled R.I.P, never to be used again.
2. Only catch the first Pokemon encountered in each area (rule active from obtainment of first Pokeballs so as not to void the first two routes).
3. 'Run-on' routes count as separate areas.
4. No use of healing items permitted (excludes held items).
5. No trading (except in-game trades).
6. In the case of eggs, where they are hatched is seen the area they're caught, not where the egg was obtained.

And so it begins...

A young girl named Bob sets out on a journey to become a great Trainer, alongside a Totodile named Croco Pop. After running a couple of errands and defeating the evil Anus (I was feeling immature, shut up), her quest began in earnest. On the grassy path between New Bark and Cherrygrove (after an excrutiating 'lesson' in catching Pokemon from some fool called Ethan), they encountered and captured a Pidgey, who was dubbed Mr Tweetums (no space in-game, damn character limit). On the next route, north of Cherrygrove, they met... another Pidgey. This was grudgingly captured and half-heatedly named Beaky then pocketed with vague plans of HM enslavement. Thankfully, on the following trail, a Bellsprout was caught and lovingly christened Idiot-Face. The team then entered Dark Cave in the hopes of recruiting a rocky friend to aid them in the upcoming Flying Gym. Sure enough, they luckily encountered a Geodude then less luckily killed it with a single blow from Idiot-Face. Bob left the cave feeling dejected and stupid. The gang soon arrived at Violet City, which they found to be very dull. So they went to the city's outskirts and met a Bellsprout. Bob captured this and quickly broke its heart by naming it Arse. She then proceeded to almost instantly give it away in favour of an Onix that had been cursed with the name Rocky by some stupid and inane little boy. This motely crew now makes their way to Sprout Tower to train...
To be continued!

Current Party:

;158; Croco Pop, Lvl 10

;016; Mr Tweetums, Lvl 11

;069; Bellsprout, Lvl 8

;095; Rocky, Lvl 7

;016; Beaky, Lvl 4

I like this so far. I would love to read more, please keep updating. Very cool!

Bleh, it's been a while. After Eterna Gym, grinding and trying to get Budew to evolve.

Monferno/Simisear Level 19
Timid/Blaze
~ Ember
~ Flame Wheel
~ Mach Punch
~ Scratch

I've decided to just go with Focus Blast.

Staravia/Unfezant Level 19
Impish/Intimidate
~ Wing Attack
~ Pluck
~ Quick Attack
~ Double Team

Luxio/Zebstrika Level 19
~ Bite
~ Spark
~ Charge
~ Tackle

Budew/Lilligant Level 18
Modest/Poison Point
~ Absorb
~ Mega Drain
~ Growth
~ Stun Spore

It is HELL evolving this beast...

Shellos/Seismitoad Level 19
Modest/Sticky Hold
~ Water Pulse
~ Mud Bomb
~ Hidden Power
~ Harden

Is it legit for me to trade this to Heart Gold just to find out its Hidden Power?

Beastiken9

Under construction
@gyradosuseddragonrage, I think you can, but it's pushing it.

I like this so far. I would love to read more, please keep updating. Very cool!

Thank you! I'm not exactly sure what you think might be 'cool' about what is essentially me ranting but thank you nonetheless!

Okay, in my first post, I stated that I was a coward. So it's really no surprise that I'm making an early rule tweak. Specfically the rule against healing items. I am now allowed to use healing items, but not in battle. Onwards!

The story continues...

Bob and co climbed Sprout Tower. It was relatively unintresting. They did catch a Rattata in there, though. Bob named it Rattanator in a gross overestimation of its destructive potential. A few minutes later she was looking at its corpse. In the end, all that was gained from the tower was Flash. It was a complete waste of time. She also caught an Unown in the Ruins of Alph. It quickly learned the meaning of the word 'box'. She carried on to the Violet City Gym to fight the flying 'master' Falkner. His first Pokemon fell to one rock thrown (rather barbarically, if one thinks about it) by Rocky.
It's every girl's dream come true, Bob thought, a great serpent of rock to crush my foes!
Unfortunately, faced with Falkner's clearly hacked Pigeotto, Rocky decided that it was the perfect time to stop obeying Bob. Bob was not amused. She still won, though. She left with a badge that would keep Rocky in check for a while. At the PokeMart, one of the irritating Professor Elm's irritating Aides gave her an irritating egg that she'd fetched from the irritating Mr. Pokemon (who had an irritating name) on an irritating errand. Upon exiting the Mart, a random woman in a kimono walked up to her and said a few cryptic things then buggered off. Needless to say, this was irritating.

Later, at Azalea Town

Bob arrived at the town in the above heading along with her Pokemon, now including the Togepi that she'd ran back to Cherrygrove to hatch (rule abuse FTW!). It was a happy creature. Super happy, you might say. Like the Super Happy Tree. Therefore, it was named Tree. After arriving, she met Kurt, who invited her to help him beat up some criminals. This being her secret dream date, she accepted. In the well, after Kurt used an injured back as pathetic excuse for backing out like the scum he is, she caught a Zubat. She attempted to train it. It didn't go well. But the real tragedy was yet to come. A misclick by the heavenly hand that steers Bob caused Tree to use Metronome rather than Extrasensory. Metronome then led to Lunar Dance and Bob watched the baby she had raised from an egg die before her eyes. Then she saw the Rocket Grunt she's been fighting laugh, and she saw red. It wasn't long before Team Rocket were running in panic from the creature of pure rage before them. From that day forward she swore she would destroy Team Rocket completely, coveniently forgetting that it was really her fault. Then she kicked Anus'... well, anus then went to train the (relatively) freshly caught Ratilla the Rattata and Sting the Weedle.
To be continued...

Current Party

;158; Croco Pop, Lvl 16

;016; Mr Tweetums, Lvl 16

;095; Rocky, Lvl 16

;069; Idiot-Face, Lvl 15

;019; Ratilla, Lvl 6

;013; Sting, Lvl 6

Bring out your dead...

;019; Rattanator, Lvl 4

;175; Tree, Lvl 14

;041; Bat Bat, Lvl 5

Byzantine

Ouch, evil metronome :(. Such an insanely unpredictable thing it is.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I haven't been able to play that much since I'm working on a new team on HG. Anyway...

After being lost for a few seconds in the Viridian Forest, I found myself in Pewter City with a Kakuna (Waspinator). I then proceeded to the Pewter City Gym to battle Brock for the Boulder Badge. After defeated the idiotic Jr. Trainer, who doesn't even know what type he's suppose to be using, I challenged Brock. Being both the Rock and Ground type, his Pokémon were no match for Shellshock's Bubble. After receiving the Boulder Badge from Brock, I decided to rest at the Pokémon Center for the night and continue my adventure tomorrow.

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
ok so last week i started a nuzlocke challenge and i just beat the elite for with Infernape (Monkeymia) lvl 62, Bibarel (Baby) lvl 59, Salamence (I<32battle) lvl 63, Abomasnow (Pine_Tree) lvl 64, Togekiss (Smooches) lvl 57, Umbreon (I<3Apples) lv 63

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Taking down Team Rocket in Saffron City, our heroine Jiggly brings her trusted team to battle, only inches from fighting against the mighty Richard- Her long time rival for a long time.

Jist of it, because I can't be damned to actually write through, too busy playing. Currently in Saffron city, already have 5 badges and about to face rival. No items used to heal and everything that dies goes in grave box.

Team:

Charizard lv. 40 (Jiggypuff)
Pidgeot lv. 40 (Pidgychu)
Raichu lv. 40 (Raichelle)
Nidoking lv. 42
Vaporean lv. 40 (Crackers)
Meowth lv. 18 (Nekosama)

PC: Alot of crap, anything from Safari Zone that was caught after King isn't going to be used, obviously.

Dead:
Ratata lv. 4 (Ratatoule) -Death by poison, FUFUFU weedle.
Dugtrio lv. 32 (Doug) - Death by Electrode, should have switched out, but died in a sonic blast.

I have to say it's easier than I expected, my actually used team of five just plowing through everything. Granded, the massive electric and rock weaknesses could hinder me, but I doubt it.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Not much of an update, but Waspinator and Shellshock evolved into Beedrill and Wartortle respectively. I don't have time to play anymore today.

Umbreon's Girl

Scolipede!!!
So I started my Pearl nuzlocke and it is really changing how I treat my Pokemon. I kind of like how much more effort I've put into training because I don't want to lose my first three Pokemon. Nicknaming them also really does make me ridiculously attached to them so I think when I get White I will nickname my Pokemon there too.

Started my journey as a girl named Tea (my rival is Coffee). I decide to really mix it up and pick the fire starter which I have never ever done before. Sure I acquire the fire starters later in games and train them but I have never picked one to start out with. But I decided to challenge myself even further this time so I picked the Chimchar Pokeball.

And out popped a female Chimchar which made me like her even more! Her name is Chai (my favorite kind of tea) and she is my strongest as I would be so upset if she fainted so I make sure she is strong.

For the first route, I walked very slowly through the grass in the hopes of not encountering a wild pokemon before I got Pokeballs. But it was not meant to be. A female Starly voided the route and Chai got to have her first kill.

I get my Pokeballs, train up Chai on route 201, and then move to Route 202. It happens to be nighttime when I am playing and I step into the grass, fingers crossed for no Bidoof. The first Pokemon I encounter is a male Shinx! Luck is on my side as Chamomile the Shinx joins the team. As happy as I am to have him, I start to get nervous as I still haven't encountered a Pokemon that will KO the first gym.

Along the routes to the first gym I encounter a Geodude (Earl Grey) and a largely useless Kricketot (Minty Mint), also an Abra which teleports away after I whip my first Pokeball at it. I'm a little depressed at the loss of Abra, but I press on.

In the mines, I discover the hidden awesomeness that is Earl Grey the Geodude as he easily murders Onix after Onix. He has no problem single handedly tearing through the first gym. He has gained strength and protected Chai and Chamomile so he has earned my adoration.

We move on to the next town, training though Minty Mint lags behind the others. Chai evolves into Monferno, Chamomile to Luxio and Minty Mint to Kricketune. I'm a little worried at the lack of routes so far to encounter new team members but after I defeat Team Crazy Space People at Valley Windworks, I am rewarded as I hadn't yet walked into the grass. The following day is Friday and when I turn the game back on, a Drifloon is waiting to join my team (thanks to that kid who gave me a Dusk ball!) Darjeeling the female Drifloon is a very welcome addition to my team. There are a lot of trainers between us and the next town (and the Eterna forest) so we are going to make sure we are all equally strong so I don't have to add anyone to the RIP box.

Last edited:

musical

oh god, i'm going to have to post all four of these. It's the only way i really like playing my games now. normal runs are a bit boring.

Leafgreen
Team:
;085; Bongo (f) level 54
;107; Koji (m) level 56
Badges: 8

Dead:
;006; Zane (m)
My very first Pokemon. I was surprised he didn't last long enough to see the end of the challenge. He was a total bro and I loved this guy. Lance's dragonite got him.
;101; Explosivo
This guy had so many close calls. He decimated Lorelei and lasted all through the elite four, until lance's dragonite landed a crit. hit hyper beam.
;012; Skeeto (m)
He was total dead weight early on in the game, but he proved himself to be awesome. During the elite four, Skeeto solo'd agatha and bruno. Eventually fell to Dragonite.
;117; Maximus (m)
He beat the dragonite for me. It was amazing. I left him out to see if ice beam could kill my rival's exeggutor, completely forgetting about my dodrio. He was killed because of a giga drain. Maximus, why must your special defense be so low?
;019; Chuu
My first caught pokemon. He died to a crit hyper beam
;070; Toke
Died to Lt Surge's raichu.
;017; Chocko
one word: SELFDESTRUCT
;057; Het Aap
Died to a critical hit bonemerang.

Emerald
Team:
;257; Asha (f) level 42
;267; Tommy (m) level 42 TOTAL DEAD WEIGHT HE JUST WON'T DIE.
;169; Popo (f) level 45
;321; Rollo (f) level 44
;326; Jama (m) level 42
;075; Dudeson (m) level 42 (i hate how i don't have another gameboy)
Badges: 6

deaths:
;261; Guraina (f)
I hate zubats. i really do. One killed her with a critical leech life. >.> and she was my first catch, too.
;072; Roko (f)
Supersonic is totally unreliable. I tried using it four times on brawly's makuhita, but he was able to get in four bulk ups. and then he used vital throw. Roko died
;309; Telec (m)
Beautifly are evil. It used gust on him, while he was still in green health, got a critical hit, and he died.
;277; Callie (f)
I really didn't expect her to die. I hit a baltoy with wing attack, and for some reason it didn't die. Baltoy used selfdestruct. And then my extremely reliable and amazing fly slave died.
;286; Butch (m)
He was the best grass type. And he hasn't been replaced. I landed a crit hit mach punch on Norman's vigoroth and it was almost dead. But then he landed Counter on me. And Butch died.
;044; Mimea (f)
She was a sad attempt to replace Butch. A manectric hit her with a critical thunder and she died. She was dead weight, anyway, but she was destined for greatness.

Diamond:
Team:
;394; Roi (m) level 30
;075; Marble (f) level 30
;067; Kairi (m) level 30
;077; Mouse (f) level 32
;198; Icee (f) level 33
;433; Forte (f) level 32 (EVOLVE DAMMIT)
Badges: 3

Deaths:
;403; Shizi (m)
He only lasted through one level up before a starly hit him with a critical quick attack.
;399; Louise (f)
I was pissed that she died to a Bide cause she was going to my HM slave. But i caught a bibarel so all is good.
;427; Jack (m)
It's kinda funny. The pokemon that killed him is on my team now. Icee had killed him with pursuit. I thought i was doing something good swapping him out, but i forgot about that move. He was my favorite.
;397; Cocoa (f)
She was confused, but i thought i could land in a wing attack, but no, she hurt herself. Then the haunter landed a psybeam and knocked her out. My first Pokemon :(

Ruby:
Team:
;258; Gordon (m) level 12
;261; Cerberus (m) level 12
;263; Nugget (f) level 12
;293; Banana (f) level 12
Badges: 0

Boxed:
;261; Fluffy (m)
seriously? I couldn't even get a seedot on route 102?
;266; Lucy (f)
I ALREADY HAVE TOMMY

Deaths:
None thank god

sorry for lots of text :B

Umbreon's Girl

Scolipede!!!
Pearl Nuzlocke cont.

Earl Grey the Geodude and Chai the Monferno punch their way through the helpless Buneary of Eterna Forest. Chai and Darjeeling the Drifloon dominate the next gym and all seems well. There are many routes to gather new team mates and that is the first dark chapter in our journey.

The first new capture is a male Ponyta named Apple. I leave him with the daycare people and greedily move to the next area. A male Chingling shows up on the next route and I name him Zinger. For the first time in the game, I have six Pokemon in my party. Instead of grinding, I move to the next area and capture a female Psyduck named Thai. Minty Mint the Krciketune is retired to the Reserve box in the PC.

In the trophy garden, I meet a Roselia and stupidly try to wear it down with Thai. I catch the Roselia and name him Herbal. But Thai is poisoned and doesn't make it to the Pokemon Center in time. Our first loss to the RIP box and all at the hands of my own stupidity. I add Herbal to my group.

You would think I would have learned my lesson but I forge into the grass in the very next route wielding my untrained Roselia with its Poison and Paralyze attacks. I encounter the first Bibarel, a female. Who despite being paralyzed, manages to KO Herbal before I finally catch it. Having lost two Pokemon in ten minutes, I throw Dreg the Bibarel into the reserve box and resolve to train my team up so I don't have to lose anyone else.

After everyone is trained up to the same level, I tentatively step into a new route and encounter a male Bonsly named Pear. He already knows Mimic, so on his first level up he evolves into Sudowoodo.

We arrive in Veilstone, but I don't feel like we are ready to take on the gym so I decide to train on Routes 214 and 213. Desperate for a water Pokemon, I whip out the good rod on 214 and fish out a Magikarp, but I don't want to train Oolong and his low leveled tail, so I leave him at the daycare with Apple.

Onto 213 where I finally meet a water Pokemon I want to train, Ginger the female Buizel. But my party is full so I have to decide who will go into the Reserves box so I can train Ginger. I take Chai, Chamomile, Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Zinger, and Pear to the footsteps guy. All earn a ribbon and say lovely things about me as a trainer except for Pear, who for whatever reason sounds as if he has a head injury. I place Pear in my Reserves box with Minty Mint and Dreg and take Ginger to be trained.

We head back to Veilstone and on the way Chamomile evolves into Luxray, Earl Grey into Graveler, Darjeeling into Driflblim, Zinger into Chimecho. Darjeeling, Zinger and Chai win the badge. We double back to Pastoria where Chamomile sweeps the gym. Darjeeling just needs to be a few levels stronger before we take on Fantina.

My team:
Chai (f) the Monferno
Chamomile (m) the Luxray
Earl Grey (m) the Graveler
Darjeeling (f) the Drifblim
Zinger (m) the Chimecho
Ginger (f) the Buizel

Reserves:
Minty Mint (m) the Kricketune
Dreg (f) the Bibarel
Pear (m) the mentally impaired Sudowoodo

Day Care:
Apple (m) the Ponyta
Oolong (m) the Magikarp

RIP
Thai (f) the Psyduck
Herbal (m) the Roselia

koosbane

master breeder
Started today on heartgold.

A young boy named koos starts out on his pokemon journey. I choose totodile nicknamed Albert (Go Florida gators!), Albert has an impish nature and a high (30) attack stat, so I am very happy about that. I stop in on route 46 and add my first party member, A female deodude nicknamed her yunalesca. Yunalesca has an adamant nature and I am so happy that the first two team members have great natures.

I train Albert and Yunalesca for a while before moving on to route 31. When moving into route 31 I am hoping beyond hope that I can get a caterpie or evolution. I enter route 31 and my first encounter comes quick. And it is.....metapod!!!! Rikku the metapod joins the team! I train a bit on route 31 and go into dark cave hoping to get a zubat maybe, but no luck and I add a geodude to my reserves, I did not nickname this one yet because I do not intend to use it.

Some massive amounts of training on route 31 and rikku evolves into butterfree. we move on to route 32 to add another team member and Galadriel the bellsprout joins the team. (I have had unusual amounts of females...) I train the team some more waiting till dark hoping that in the night time I can find a gastly for the team in sprout tower. I enter the sprout tower and the first encounter comes up with...duh duh duh a rattata...Yay! (not). Again I did not nickname this pokemon because I will not use it, also a side note at night the ratio of appearance is supposed to be 85% Gastly and 15% rattata. I only saw rattata the whole time...What luck?

After clearing the sprout tower I enter the gym, all the trainers go down without any issue from yunalesca. Falkner is taken down by a few rock throws and I add my first badge to my case. Yunelesca rocked that gym.

After gaining the ability to use rock smash I clear some rocks and gather some items. I move into the ruins of alph clearing rocks and I encounter another geodude, so this one goes in reserves as well. The team and I clear all the trainers down to union cave. I enter union cave and capture Lulu the sandshrew (thank god it wasn't another geodude).

So this is where I am now, in union cave leveling and about to exit to help kurt with team rocket.

Current team
;158; Albert lvl. 17
;012; Rikku lvl. 14
;069; Galadriel lvl. 14
;074; Yunalesca lvl. 15

Reserves
;074; Hurin and Thorin
;019;
;027; Lulu

Last edited:

koosbane

master breeder
So I hate to double post but I have a lot to update.

The togepi egg hatches and I name him Ki-adi.
I clear out the slowpoke well and have a very close call when yunalesca gets poisoned. We picked up shaak-ti the zubat in the slowpoke well. I wait till morning and try to catch another pokemon outside union cave and slowpoke well. I encounter and capture watto the spearow. After a little leveling I take out my rival with rikku and never broke a sweat. I met Annie the caterpie in ilex forest and put her in reserves.

I start into the gym to take down bugsy and am moving along smoothly, except for another poisoning, this time on rikku. I heal her and we go back to finish up. I am feeling cocky that yunalesca will dominate this guy just like falkoner. I make the mistake of trying to buff up instead of just using rock throw to demolish his scyther. after I defense curl and rock polish, he has focus energyed and leer me. I go to rock throw and he U-turns me for a crit and almost takes yunalesca out. WOW. So i kill his metapod with the rock throw. In a panic I bring in galadriel hoping to resist scythers U-turn, it almost kills her and I put kakuna to sleep unsucessfuly. I bring yunalesca back in and finish off kakuna, but not before it poisoned her! She dies and I bring in Rikku who puts the stupid scyther to sleep and proceeds to kill it with gust.

I lost a very valued team member and the first pokemon I caught. I vow never to lose another team member if I can help it.

Current team
;158; Albert lvl. 17
;012; Rikku lvl. 19
;069; Galadriel lvl. 16
;074; Thorin Lvl. 9
;175; Ki-adi lvl. 12

Reserves
;074; Durin
;019;
;027; Lulu
;021; Watto
;010; Annie
;041; Shaak-ti

Dead
;074; Yunalesca :( Lvl. 19

Last edited:

Umbreon's Girl

Scolipede!!!
Took on Fantina and Byron with ease and we are on our way to Snowpoint city (my favorite city in all of Sinnoh). My team is very strong and I'm enjoying our journey. Chai the Monferno evolved into an Infernape and Ginger the Buizel keeps trying to evolve but I keep hitting the B button as I like her more as a Buizel and I'm not ready to let her evolve into Floatzel just yet. Not much else to report, I caught a pink male Shellos and named him Raspberry and I caught a female Snover and named her Coconut. I might work on training Coconut as I have always liked ice Pokemon and I have never trained a Snover before. I'm hoping for a Sneasel on Route 217 because it is one of my favorite Pokemon types ice/dark.

ETA: Totally bummed. No Sneasel for me on 217. But I found a female Medicham and named her Mango.

My team:
Chai (f) the Infernape
Chamomile (m) the Luxray
Earl Grey (m) the Graveler (thinking about trading him so he'll evolve into Golem)
Darjeeling (f) the Drifblim
Zinger (m) the Chimecho
Ginger (f) the Buizel

Reserves:
Minty Mint (m) the Kricketune
Dreg (f) the Bibarel
Pear (m) the mentally impaired Sudowoodo
Raspberry (m) the pink Shellos
Coconut (f) the Snover
Mango (f) the Medicham

Day Care (I need to pull them out and let them evolve soon):
Apple (m) the Ponyta