• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nyan Cat Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegon

Hehe, I introduced my brother to Nyan Cat today, and we spent quite some time Nyaning. The name comes from "nya", doesn't it? I can't imagine another name origin.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I think so. Haha, I showed the Nyan Cat to my teacher today and after about 10 seconds her eyes got wide, her face turned red, and she yelled "TURN IT OFF, It'S MAKING MY TEETH ACHE!" xD

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I nyan'd 3 days straight. My phone played the song repeatedly on all those 3 days..then I stopped coz my classmates got sick of it coz I played it in the mac and one said 'Ugh! Whens it gonna end?!' xD..
So I changed my ringtone to a real cat sound xD they were like wtf?! XD nya

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
No, I listen to Nyeh Joey, not that focking weeaboo NYA~~~~~ cat crap.
....Kitty face! : 3

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Haha, for the longest time I pronounced it Nye-anne Cat. My friend got so mad she yelled at me and made me watch the Nyan Nyan Song haha! I now know better.

-.- I keep getting ninja'd grr..

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Haha, have you listened to the Smooth Jazz version?

Profesco

gone gently
Posting in Miscellaneous

• Titling a new thread Cars! and writing, "How 'bout them Tesla Roadsters?" is not enough. If you can't write a complete paragraph that explores and comments on the topic of your thread, no one else is going to be inspired to contribute much in return. Basically, if you can't write a thorough opening post, you'd better not post the thread at all.

Your opening post is honestly a disgrace. Find our "Internet Memes" thread if you really want to discuss the Nyan Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.