• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nyan Cat high scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
70 seconds...

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
I am not weak! 300+.

1900 seconds! I had to stop mid-way because I had to study

7 tyranitars

oh no it is stalking me.. friend send me that a few weeks ago I was like okay, *clicks* it was a traumatic experiance..

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
So I just found this

The -song- I guess if that's what it is, I must say, is extremely catchy

*dances*

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
Haha, yeah, I'm waiting to get tired of it, probably going to happen soon

Opening five windows of it has to be the most entertaining thing I've done all day

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
At 1,000+ still digging this XD

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
The karaoke option is tempting

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
******, I hit 5,000 and I'm happy with that for now, but I'm not tired of it yet XD going to look for epic remixes, and

there should be Nyan Cat the Musical

EDIT: Lol, Didn't think teehe.e was a bad word

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
Haha, yeah, that series was always fail to me, though most females like that kind of thing. My mother watched the first movie I think and from what I did hear, it seems like that video pretty much gave the whole plot.

This is great; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeGjTiUqw8U

Status
Not open for further replies.