• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NYAN NYAN (A test of power)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers

Rave

Banned
How incredibly uninteresting.

redpanda

I actually watched the whole thing. o_O It's kind of cute but very annoying after the first minute or so.

woot21

super noob
To quote Midnight Lucario, what is this i dont even

woot21 out dawgs

redpanda

Must be nice to have that much time to waste.

Haha! Yeah, I'm desperately procrastinating a couple of lab reports due this week. Shows how dedicated I am...

oske

I actually watched the whole thing. o_O It's kind of cute but very annoying after the first minute or so.

Wowsers, the anime is actualy really good, it dosen't repeat like that -_-

Orihime

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
what is this i dont even

I wish that I could watch this, and from what people are saying, get incredibly annoyed, but for some reason, youtube isn't letting me watch it...

Great.

10char.

Status
Not open for further replies.