• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NYC Health Commircal

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, i have been seeing this commercial for a long time now and i think that the FCC should ban it, they shouldn't be airing a commercial with so much graphic content without giving a warning at the beginning i have a link to the commercial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpGdHGcFwfA&feature=related please be warned that it has alot of blood in it, so caution to those with weak stomachs or are afriad of blood like i am. this made me almost faint the first time i saw it on TV.

What are your opinions on this?

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Anti smoking adds just go too over the top a lot of times. It's great that you care about other people and want them to quit smoking, but wasn't the surgeon general's warning enough. If we are going to make people quit smoking to this extreme, why not stop ther? Wh not show genitle herpies on TV to stop premarital sex? I can't stand those NY quit smoking adds because they disturb me when I'm trying to watch the Knicks and Mets. It's a good thing I don't live in New York so they I don't have to see those commercials regulary like the animal cruelty ones.

Profesco

gone gently
OK, i have been seeing this commercial for a long time now and i think that the FCC should ban it, they shouldn't be airing a commercial with so much graphic content without giving a warning at the beginning i have a link to the commercial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpGdHGcFwfA&feature=related please be warned that it has alot of blood in it, so caution to those with weak stomachs or are afriad of blood like i am. this made me almost faint the first time i saw it on TV.

What are your opinions on this?

You can talk about things like this in the Smoking Laws debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.