• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

O hai there~! :3

Doomsayer

Sweetheart of love<3
Hey everyone!, I'm new to these forums.. soooooo, yeah xD

You may call me doom, or doomsayer, or.. whatever you'd think is another fawesome nickname :p

My favorite pokemon is houndoom, of course :3
I also love to sprite things, and make banners etc..

Does anyone know the forum to make stuff like that for other people?
(Like what I made in my signature)
I found it, but then I can't find it again x.x
And I don't want to mess up, and post in the wrong place :/

Anyways, I hope I'll get to meet some new people and friends on here, and to have fun. ~ :3

~;229; Doomsayer​

Nice to meet you as well, I'm new here too.

I like Houndoom, but Arcanine is a little...hotter, flame wise that is. He's got this Lion's Mane and feral stripes and his bark is just, the cutest thing. Houndoom to me...is an anatomically different version of already anatomically twisted Moltres. Or maybe I just dream too much.

Andy787

Houmdoon is an alright pokémon. Why, whenever I play Platinum, whenever I never get Chimchar as my starter, I'd usually catch a Houndour and train it into a Houndoom :).

Welcome aboard the website!! I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lot's of nice friends as well. And don't worry. That thing you can't find now will show up soon :)