• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ObamaYEAH declared new leader of Empire -- Official electionlol thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveshan

My little friend
As of 11:00 pm EST, Barak Obama won!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Anybody who's been keeping up with politics the past week knew this was going to happen anyway.

Profesco

gone gently
As of 11:00 pm EST, Barak Obama won!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you provide links, there might be a higher chance of this thread staying open.

KBM117

I didn't really want him to win, but I guess I might as well be optimistic since he will be our pres for the next four years. :/

Darato

(o,..,o)
Although I’m happy Obama won; I respect McCain for losing gracefully.

L.F.D.

Koga

I didn't have a problem with him winning until I began watching the news channels after he won. Everyone on there was African American and saying, "This is a much needed win for African Americans...." and things like that. I believe that this will be the downfall of the nation and America will once again separate. The race card will be played a lot more now and race will be taken into consideration on a more extreme level. I am not a racist person however, I think that Barack Obama should not be know as "The First Black President" but merely as Mr. President.

Oh well. Congratulations to him.

Last edited:

redpanda

Yay! It's finally over and Obama won! :D By a pretty wide margin too! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.