• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ObamaYEAH declared new leader of Empire -- Official electionlol thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
and i dont know if any of you have noticed yet but you guys have been flaming ME for disliking obama

I don't care that you dislike Obama, but your reasoning and logic is petty, narrow-minded and misleading.

It should not be too much to ask to take off the Elephant Goggles and at least wait until judging Obama's administration until, y'know, he actually becomes the president. (We still stuck with Bush until the middle of January, though a lot of people seem to be forgetting that.)

Josiah

is your favorite
You're right, cause right after he won is at one o'clock in the morning is the perfect time to unload critisims despite the enormous amount of celebrating people who don't care at the moment.
So I'm not allowed to criticise his supporters because he just won? Whatever, I'm going to bed.

Rave

Banned
there you go again flaming ME

and for what telling the truth?

Seriously? STFU, you're making yourself look incredibly bad.

No one has flamed you. You're just setting yourself up for it. Of course people are gonna think you're a downright idiot.

KetchupO

tωisted
You did the right thing [for once] America.
God bless ya'll <3

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
My dad just said that they should change the whitehouse to the blackhouse. (Not trying to be racist in anyway)

mew801

i think its good that obama won. its good to have a president that is black (not being at all racist) because we have never had one before and i think that its a good change. :)

i think its good that obama won. its good to have a president that is black (not being at all racist) because we have never had one before and i think that its a good change. :)

Thats just the beginning. Wait until his promises are initiated. Keep your fingers crossed.

Rave

Banned
thats what you say now...

And yet, you continue to complain like the bitchy sore loser that you are.

Yes, we get the idea you don't like Obama winning and all. Its over, its done with, deal with it, live with it.

We don't care, and no one cares if you are throwing tantrums about it or not. Now go and have your little pitty party somewhere else, and cut yourself in the process while at it.

FusionSonicX

It's Lil' Kim, ho!
And yet, you continue to complain like the bitchy sore loser that you are.

Yes, we get the idea you don't like Obama winning and all. Its over, its done with, deal with it, live with it.

We don't care, and no one cares if you are throwing tantrums about it or not. Now go and have your little pitty party somewhere else, and cut yourself in the process while at it.

Thank you! Couldn't have said it better myself.

HoennMaster

That is not a good reason. It's a good change because he's black? That is not going to help the country, what he does is what will help the country.

That is not a good reason. It's a good change because he's black? That is not going to help the country, what he does is what will help the country.

Thats what I said, sort of something like that. But thats why I voted for him. Keep your fingers crossed as well, cowboy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.