• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Obese,Overweight,underweight or normal?

What is your current weight condition?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Banned
The fact that only one person in this thread has fessed up and admited he was a fatty, leads me to believe, that you are all a bunch of filthy liars.

facetious

facetious
The fact that only one person in this thread has fessed up and admited he was a fatty, leads me to believe, that you are all a bunch of filthy liars.
I looked at the poll results and there are obviously a few liars. I've seen Mr. Joker's and Profesco's pictures before; they're both overweight, but they responded to the poll as being normal. Those are just two examples and I'm sure there are more.

I guess everybody likes the idea that they're "normal", even if they're really not.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
I looked at the poll results and there are obviously a few liars. I've seen Mr. Joker's and Profesco's pictures before; they're both overweight, but they responded to the poll as being normal. Those are just two examples and I'm sure there are more.

I guess everybody likes the idea that they're "normal", even if they're really not.

Eh. Good call.

AstralEon

The one and only.
I guess I'm underweight. 19, my weight is about 130, and I rarely eat. I can go a day without food. Sometimes I don't fell hunger unless I get a whiff of food.

I got to watch out though, if I push myself to far I attend to feel light headed and slightly black out.

Good thing I'm getting my braces off soon. I'll be able to enjoy eating now.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I'm a bit overweight. Not gonna lie.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
There's a women that lost 50 pounds in 11 weeks and then died,I saw it on 'The Doctors'
What do you think people?

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
There's a women that lost 50 pounds in 11 weeks and then died,I saw it on 'The Doctors'

That's really unfortunate.

I think people are so desperate to lose weight to meet society's ideal size that they don't consider health risks of losing it too fast. I think it's sad that people are so influenced by the thin ideal.

Mudkip8003

I'm "Normal". For some reason, I am normal but I eat SOOOOO much junk food. o_O

Riversong

Buggy down.
I'm 5'8", 140 lb. My BMI is 21.3. Yeah, i'm pretty normal. I'd like to get to at least 135 lb, but people always tell me I'm slim. It's my thighs and muscle that weigh me down :p

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
I guess I'm normal. I'm 5'6" and weight 123 lbs. But I've been down to 112 and 110 before, but that was when I exercised feverishly, now it's only been moderately lately. I also got a high metabolism, so I get away with eating a lot, but most of my choices are still healty (I always make room for ice cream as desert a few times a week.)

Last edited:

FlawLass

I'm normal.I actually eat a lot of desserts but never get any fatter ^_^!

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I fit just over the underweight line.
Although that does come from an undetected food allergy and i am still ecovering from that. Everyone gets surprised at how fit and strong I am when they look at my size.

Status
Not open for further replies.