• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Obvious newbie is obvious

CEGold

Hello peoples!!

Im really new to this so I really don't know what to put here... I like puppies!... That works, right? :D

I've played mostly every handheld PKMN game except for Emerald and the Mystery Dungeon series, and I'm just now getting into competitive so any and all advice will be helpful!

I'm pretty decent at breeding, and I'm always willing to help breed pokes for anyone. I have a 6Ived Ditto and am currently on a Ditto hunt for every nature! So far I have 1 of every stat except for Attack; I have Adamant and Brave.

Um...oh! Slaking is my spirit Pokemon! Eversince I used my beloved BD Tanks on PBR, I've been in love; his lazyness resonates with me.

I can't wait to meet people and have fun! Don't be afraid to send me a PM to chat about anything.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Hello peoples!!

Im really new to this so I really don't know what to put here... I like puppies!... That works, right? :D

I've played mostly every handheld PKMN game except for Emerald and the Mystery Dungeon series, and I'm just now getting into competitive so any and all advice will be helpful!

I'm pretty decent at breeding, and I'm always willing to help breed pokes for anyone. I have a 6Ived Ditto and am currently on a Ditto hunt for every nature! So far I have 1 of every stat except for Attack; I have Adamant and Brave.

Um...oh! Slaking is my spirit Pokemon! Eversince I used my beloved BD Tanks on PBR, I've been in love; his lazyness resonates with me.

I can't wait to meet people and have fun! Don't be afraid to send me a PM to chat about anything.

Welcome to Serebii! If you're looking to help people breed pokes you should head over to the trade forum, here is a link http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?271-Trade-Forum you can find trade shops there where people trade pokes and breed. Some shops may be looking for breeders or you could open your very own shop if you have the time. Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Hello! :)
Welcome to Serebii!
I hope you enjoy your time here

And who doesn't like puppies? XD

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
Obvious newbie hasn't done anything to be obvious yet!

All joking aside, welcome to the forums! Here we have something for just about every fan of the franchise, from the Games Discussion to the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League (PASBL for short), to the shippers community, and more!

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Hey there! Welcome to Serebii!
If you want a friend, have any questions about the place, or just want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a FR or PM/VM me!

I'm fairly good with competitive battling, so if you need any advice, don't be afraid to ask me.

CEGold

Thanks everyone for the welcoming! You really know how to make someone welcomed.

Rairyan I will definitely check out the trade forums. Hopefully I will be of use to someone. I do a good amount of breeding, but I don't really know how to shiny breed yet. I'm trying to figure out how that works exactly.

Symphony I know right?! They're the embodiment of "aaaaaaww<3"

MedMana Give it time. It can't hide forever. The PASBL sounds really interesting so I will for sure check that out. I've been to the shippers community already. I'm a shameless shipper so that's probably where your going to find me the majority of the time.

The Light Ruler I will definitely take you up on that. I do Battle Spot mostly with a little Showdown on the side. I'm decent, but I really want to improve.