• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OC and other art

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Hello, haven't been here in a while.
Anyway, here are a few pictures I drew lately. The first 3 are of
my Pokemon OC Mello. The last two are just drawings cause I felt like it.

53520097ik4.png

I don't know why, but my scanner always makes purple look blue, it's
supposed to be purple since I'm/he's from Lavender Town.

29786688ne4.png

Chibi

53341671kf8.png

My first attempt at photoshop, see the original here

88628749gc0.png

Yachiru Kusajishi from Bleach, in Miku Hatsune's outfit

49892566th3.png

Bleach's Soifon in my made up Bankai​

DAVEZILLA

You've done some absolutely amazing things and then you've done some not so amazing things: but that's part of being an artist, ya know?

In the first piece, you've used a very compelling angle of view. It would be even better if you tweaked the scale so that the proportions of the upper body is distorted even more. Because we're looking that the boy landing, his feet are closer to us.

In the last piece, your shading is great. Personally, I would stay away from outlines. Think how much more sophisticated it would be if there was a great background.

Overall, you're great with proportions of the human figure (no one's ever perfect though) and you're very comfortable with color.

I challenge you to research color theory and start incorporating it into your every day art. Color is one of six elements of art~ having a strong basis in color is a great thing. Because you're already comfortable with using color, taking the time to learn more about how color interact with each other and the different effects color has on how the viewer sees your piece of artwork is a really smart thing to do.

Anyways, sorry for my preachin'. Have an awesome evening.

PurpleMew

no promises
man i gotta say nice work
What great advice.

Ok the first trainer is really good with the colourisation of it and the way it has been shaded and i don't think it has to be Purple because he comes from Fuschia town but its your work so i'm not arguing but i would make it a light violet colour instead of a horror purple. The Yachiru Kusajishi drawing is by far the best out of the ones you have done and looks very cute in chibi like form, the shading is very nice and the colourisation is very good.
I have one complaint, the photoshop attempt is very nice but the star/shine bit on his glasses is too big and should be more on the glasses than his head.

But very nice work otherwise.