• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ocarus' here

Ocarus

Nothing
So, I don't really like to meddle into other people's business before I introduce myself properly, and I'll try to do it!

As all of you (I presume) I'm a Pokémon fan (and yes, I use the mark on the E, it's commonly used in country, hurray) and I recently got into it competitively, not in any of the DS games, but Pokemon-Online.
I'll be free to accept any challenges, and any advices you may have, it's all about the fun, right?

I'm trying myself on OU after getting a bit bored of Challenge Cup, my team consists on some of my favourite 'mons (actually, I'm too lazy to even put them here, but it's based on some eeveelutions and two other check prizes).

Now, personal things... I'm from Portugal, I'm 16, and I'm trying to make a living out of leeching my mother (no, not actually, I'm in the arts course atm, and it's going swell), so, any requests you have, it'll just serve for my improval; as for other things, I love sports and recently got into skating, it's fun, as it can be.

Now, hugs and kisses you people.
I hope I'll enjoy this much as I believe in.

ninetails012

teh wild card
hey there ocarus! welcome to the forums! so your from portugal huh? cooool! :D
and you make art? id love to see some of it!
and if you looking to strp up your competitive game, check out the compeitive section of the foums!
so, if you need any help, advice, or just a friend, send me a message!

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to Serebii.

If you're an art student, you might want to show some of your art in the fanart section.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need a hand with anything feel free to ask.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Greeting Ocarus and welcome to Serebii =)

Hope you enjoy your time here bud, and if you want to chat, my file is just a click away ~

I should really get back into art ^^;

Take care and let your young mind wander!

Ocarus

Nothing
Welcome to Serebii.

If you're an art student, you might want to show some of your art in the fanart section.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need a hand with anything feel free to ask.

I will, as I said before, and thanks Snover, same with you!

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Of course I will, I don't know what about though, ahaha.

Greeting Ocarus and welcome to Serebii =)

Hope you enjoy your time here bud, and if you want to chat, my file is just a click away ~

I should really get back into art ^^;

Take care and let your young mind wander!

Thanks Diablo, oh, you were in arts before, that really builds chat matter, ahahah, I'm just a "bud" still as you said, and by mind-wandering, I know I'll be even better.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Welcome, fellow user. I see potential in you, and think you shall make a great contribution here. Or something like that, anyway. Since you seem like a decent guy, feel free to VM me or send a friend request.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
welcome to the forums

kira_shaolin

Beast Tamer
Maybe I'm way too newbie around here to say you're welcome to the forums, but we are never too new to say "Bom ver alguém que fala a mesma língua." =P

Ocarus

Nothing
welcome to the forums

Thanks man with no mouth, I appreciate it.

Maybe I'm way too newbie around here to say you're welcome to the forums, but we are never too new to say "Bom ver alguém que fala a mesma língua." =P

Oh no, it's perfectly fine, I thought of doing the same to you but... you're... Oh god...
Olá, também digo o mesmo! Ahaha, és do Brasil não? Espero que dê para fazermos uns joguinhos irmão!

Ocarus

Nothing
Im a little late, but welcome, I am chellochello. Hope we can be good friends.

Of course dear sir, I just saw a picture of you with your sister (if I'm correct), this may sound corny, but you were both creating a cute family-symbolism.
And yes, we will!

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash
Welcome! Feel free to let me know if you need anything!

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
Welcome and have fun! if you need something ask me ;D