• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ocean of Art

SuperUltraZekrom

Derpy Spriter
Shade, I would like Ponymon!
Pokemon: East Gastrodon
Shiny?: Nope.
Earth/Pegasus/Unicorn: Pegasus
Mare/Stallion: Stallion

Hope to see how well you can handle this one! Love your work, both of you!

The Exalt

Original
Will, I found your banner and i uploaded it. So here it is. Sorry for the long delay, end of year tests and revision and stuff happening at the moment and I haven't been able to check SPPf at all

UOPCjW9.png

http://i.imgur.com/UOPCjW9.png[/IMG*][/QUOTE]

That's fine Shade! But one thing, that banner is freakin awesome!!!

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Finished requests!!!!
SuperUltraZekrom

tnLP1a5.png

http://i.imgur.com/tnLP1a5.png[/IMG*]

hope you like it. it's pretty simple, if you want anything added or changed, just say.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I guess I'll support the shop my coleader works at :3

I'd like to request a Pokémon Badge from Shadow Darkrai 101
Pokémon: Hydregion
stroke (big, medium, small, or N/A): Medium
size Standard size for a badge
Shine(light, dim, neutral, or N/A): neutral
Extra Make it look good

Shadow Darkrai 101

Unidentified Trainer
Sorry for the inconvenience but I'll have to close my shop. any new requests or accepted requests will be terminated. I am doing some advanced placement school work so it will be hard t keep up. again I'm terribly sorry.