• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 1: XY090 - A Tag Battle is a Friendship Battle! Eevee Fights for the First Time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
"As Serena is on her way to Anistar City, she joins up with Shauna, who's going to participate in the Tripokalon, and Tierno, who rushed over to cheer Shauna on, which makes Serena all the more fired up. However, she's worried about the Eevee that just joined her."

---
http://i.imgur.com/8pK9MwP.jpg

Blurbs:
"Double battle training with Shauna and Tierno!"
"Sena gets really excited over Shauna entering the same tournament as her."

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ya I'm gonna go with Tierno lol. Nice to see him evolving his pokemon, hopefully we see some of the rest of his team battle here.

nuzamaki90

Tierno brings Blastoise before Ash brings back Charizard

Guess he's trying to get revenge after Goodra lol

ShadowForce720

So if Tierno shows up in this episode which I'm presuming that he will and that the Blastoise will be his, so do you think that Ash and Tierno might have a battle here?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
If this really is Tierno, I hope he mops the floor with Ash. Without Goodra this is bound to be a lot different.

Last edited:

AlphaOmegaKnight

Speedroid ゲッコウガ
I kinda hope It's siabold's blastoise. But it could just end up being tierno :(

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Siebold to deliver Ash his customary E4 loss is what I want.

ShadowForce720

Hmmm...either Teirno or Siebold...

Either way sounds good to me! :D

The burning question if it'll go Mega...

Well that depends on if it belongs to Teirno or Siebold. If it belongs to Teirno then probably not, but if it belongs to Siebold then it might go Mega. Although in my opinion I think it's more likely that Teirno will show up here and this will be his Blastoise. However if it turns out to that Siebold shows up here and this is his Blastoise then that would be good too. I don't mind either way. Although here's a question what if Teirno and Siebold both show up in this episode with their Blastoise?

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
I love Siebold with all my heart, but I think Tierno showing up and defeating Ash in a battle would be better. We need some tension tbh.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I don't really care Blastoise is a cool pokemon.

If it is Tireno, maybe he's there to watch Serena's showcase which is supposedly around this time?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Tierno probably ca,e in with Blastoise, thought him Ice Beam to counter Goodra, and low and behold no Goodra but a Noibat. I wonder if this will be Noibat's first battle. If its a double battle. Blastoise & ??? vs Frogadier & Noibat.

Vipsoccermaster

I don't really care Blastoise is a cool pokemon.

If it is Tireno, maybe he's there to watch Serena's showcase which is supposedly around this time?
Wouldn't Shauna be tagging along too in that case, too?

Seems that Tierno could appear here. Heck, we might have a flashback of Goodra if Tierno is wondering where it went.

LizardonX

Banned
Ash needs to get better.

Tierno already has a blastoise. Why are you almost 7 gyms in and still only holding a frogadier?

Status
Not open for further replies.