• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 13th: XY&Z045 - One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
POKEMON FAN:

http://i.imgur.com/nKsI38i.jpg

3 Super News Reports on the TV Anime, Part 2

What are Serena and Clemont's Next Goals!?

What do these two aim for now that they've returned from their Kalos adventures?

A new start as a Pokémon Performer!

As Serena is torn on what she should do next as a Performer, Ash proposes a Pokémon Battle. What will Serena do!?

*Performing together with Shauna! Serena's dream is to make everyone smile!
*Pikachu fights Braixen in a battle where they both give it their all!

--------

http://i.imgur.com/4wDPYI0.jpg

Summary: In order to cheer up the exhausted residents of Lumiose City, Serena organizes a special Tripokalon performance.
Blurbs:
*It seems to be a fun show!
*After an unexpected turn of events, she decides to battle Ash!!

--------

http://i.imgur.com/4AulCoJ.jpg

As Lumiose City is getting rebuilt, Serena organizes a special Tripokalon performance in order to cheer up the residents that are feeling down because of what happened. And even though Serena is torn on what to do next, the eyes of the people she is making smile through her performance sends her thoughts in a specific direction. And after an unexpected turn of events leads to her having a battle with Ash, she makes a choice.

--------

http://i.imgur.com/YCCtv6T.jpg

Serena organizes a special Tripokalon performance in order to cheer up the residents of Lumiose City. And after an unexpected turn of events leads to her having a battle with Ash, she makes a choice on what to do next.

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
So serena maybe won't go with palmero but instead keep practicing with shauna. I think that is a good ending, they are good friends and serena will be happy. I'd say braixen evolves but probably not.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
My prediction for the battle is that Pikachu is going to win without a doubt. Unless Braixen pulls a DEM and OHKOs Pikachu with Fire Blast.

And I guess that this episode means goodbye Serena. She'll probably stay with Shauna and Ash leaves her behind.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
So serena maybe won't go with palmero but instead keep practicing with shauna. I think that is a good ending, they are good friends and serena will be happy. I'd say braixen evolves but probably not.

Personally, I prefer that over Palmero. I always feel that if Serena were to be a Kalos Queen, she should do it on her own with friends she can depend upon rather than an old mentor. That's what Ash's friends have done when they leave him. And I don't want Serena trading one mentor for another.

SlimeStack

Since it looks like Clemont and Serena might be leaving towards the start of October, it seems we have enough time for a Pallet Town episode before Ash heads off to Alola.

...I believe they only ever skipped such an episode once at the end of DP, but still.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth ~ See you again - Serena ~ See Ash again

[Serena:]
It's been a long day, without my boyfriend
And I'll tell him all about it when I see him again
We've come a long way, from the Summer Camp
Oh I'll tell him all about it when I see him again
When I see Ash again

[Ash:]
Damn, who knew
That I would grew
Some feelings for you
That I'll be starting a journey so new
To another path
To a school I don't know, to learn some math
But something told me that It wouldn't last
Had to switch up
Make my face different, see the bigger picture
Those were the days
Real love forever pays
Now I wanna do a Ryhorn race (wanna do a Ryhorn race)

How can we not talk about love if love's all that we got
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
I even asked you to do a last ride

[Serena:]
It's been a long day, with Palermo again
I really don't like this and I wanna see my boyfriend
It was a looong day, I do feel the pain
Oh I'll tell him all about it when I see him again
When I see Ash again

Ooooh, oh, ooooh-oohoo oohoo
Wooohooo, woohoo, woohoo
When I see him again, when I see Ash again...

noakai

Personally, I prefer that over Palmero. I always feel that if Serena were to be a Kalos Queen, she should do it on her own with friends she can depend upon rather than an old mentor. That's what Ash's friends have done when they leave him. And I don't want Serena trading one mentor for another.

I like the idea much better too. She can learn and grow and have fun with her friends at her own pace and not at anyone else's and she can be with someone she actually knows and likes.

Heekful

Since it looks like Clemont and Serena might be leaving towards the start of October, it seems we have enough time for a Pallet Town episode before Ash heads off to Alola.

...I believe they only ever skipped such an episode once at the end of DP, but still.

I really can't see Ash being solo during like 4 episodes , that's weird.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oh god, I can already see the Pikachu vs Quilava mid battle interruption coming. We all know Serena's not allowed to complete a solo battle on her own.

SlimeStack

I really can't see Ash being solo during like 4 episodes , that's weird.

It'll be 1 at most. October might just be Clemont's ending, Serena's ending, Greninja's ending and then the Pallet Town episode followed by a break before SM in November. Or if XYZ goes into November then maybe Clemont and Serena just won't leave immediately.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
It'll be 1 at most. October might just be Clemont's ending, Serena's ending, Greninja's ending and then the Pallet Town episode followed by a break before SM in November. Or if XYZ goes into November then maybe Clemont and Serena just won't leave immediately.

Or maybe two episodes at the end. One where ash gets back to pallet town for reuinions. Then the last one when they say goodbyes and get ready to leave.

Heekful

Yeah I hope there are not leaving so early...

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

With how many episodes that staff member said are left, I doubt there will just be one more episode.

Nope, there were only two XY episodes on these scans, this Serena and the Greninja one. My guess is these are the last two XY episodes.

They'll probably just be week breaks. He'll likely be at Pallet in the first Sun/Moon ep similar to BW

That doesn't mean that they are the last two episodes, because it's not like the Sun and Moon part mentioned the first episode of that series.

Anyway, I also would prefer that Serena trains with Shauna instead of with Palermo.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Nope, there were only two XY episodes on these scans, this Serena and the Greninja one. My guess is these are the last two XY episodes.

They'll probably just be week breaks. He'll likely be at Pallet in the first Sun/Moon ep similar to BW

That would be a very long break then. There will almost for sure be at least one pallet episode.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
If Braxien evolves into Delphox then we'll definitely see her leaving.

It's the exact same way to how May left the group as well.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Also, I doubt that Braixen would have the experience required to evolve into Delphox.

Status
Not open for further replies.