• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 13th: XY&Z045 - One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It's the most likely outcome, but we really don't know anything yet. For all we know, Palermo could tell her she doesn't need training after doing what she did by putting on an entire show for the city. But, it's most likely going to end in a way we've all seen coming...

But, we get to see Jessie perform! Best Performer throughout the entire show! Especially her Freestyle, only one to change it up every single time!

Yeah that is true. She could already be at Kalos Queen level with her performances and just needs to grow her fanbase or something.
And at least that keeps Team Rocket from screwing things up lol

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Yeah that is true. She could already be at Kalos Queen level with her performances and just needs to grow her fanbase or something.
And at least that keeps Team Rocket from screwing things up lol

I LOVED Jessie's performances since it was so unique and special. I loved Serena's as well but it got repetitive very fast

noakai

How do u know that Jessie is gonna perform too?
Furthermore, Palermo being in this episode doesnt confirm that Serena is going to train with her. She can just call her and tell her that she decided to train with Shaune or w/e

If she could just call Palermo, I think they wouldn't bother showing her at all, they'd just have Serena say she's deciding to do whatever without even bringing it up. My guess is after the show Palermo makes her offer again and Serena either decides to take her up on it or turns her down because she's already decided on something else.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Goodbye Serena! I will never forget you even if the writers do! You were the best female companion ever! I'll always miss you!

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So in the end Serena really does just leave with the old woman and decide to stay behind in Kalos. How boring. People predicted this back in 2015.

We still don't know how the goodbye episode will play out. Hoping that it'll be a tearful one!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
So in the end Serena really does just leave with the old woman and decide to stay behind in Kalos. How boring. People predicted this back in 2015.

Well this looks like it's going to be a very generic ending/departure for the group...well at least the SM demo and anime is coming out soon. Not overly impressed with how it looks like XY is being handled.

noakai

We don't know for sure yet what happens, but I mean...the anime isn't really that deep, you know? It's not hard to figure out character arcs because a lot of times they follow very well known cliches and characters and situation don't get added in unless it's for a reason. I knew nothing would happen to Alan because him finding out Lysandre was bad, having a brief breakdown and then joining the "good" side and having no repercussions outside his own personal feelings of guilt is exactly how a story like his goes. I even mentioned him giving up his mega ring and stone out of guilt before the flare arc was even over, and it's not because I'm smart AT ALL, it's because this show is pretty predictable with how it's going to handle arcs once they get going. Usually only one of two things happens every single time and you can tell what those two things are gonna be way before the choice even comes up.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
We don't know for sure yet what happens, but I mean...the anime isn't really that deep, you know? It's not hard to figure out character arcs because a lot of times they follow very well known cliches and characters and situation don't get added in unless it's for a reason. I knew nothing would happen to Alan because him finding out Lysandre was bad, having a brief breakdown and then joining the "good" side and having no repercussions outside his own personal feelings of guilt is exactly how a story like his goes. I even mentioned him giving up his mega ring and stone out of guilt before the flare arc was even over, and it's not because I'm smart AT ALL, it's because this show is pretty predictable with how it's going to handle arcs once they get going. Usually only one of two things happens every single time and you can tell what those two things are gonna be way before the choice even comes up.
I don't think the anime is all THAT predictable but we have pretty good guesses on what's to happen. There are times where it surprises us, we get things wrong, or we get things almost exactly right to the point. The anime is pretty predictable but I would be lying if I said I knew exactly what was going to happen and how when your guess is as good as mine. Fillers are pretty predictable but storylines and such, not so much especially when they keep us in the dark or make plot twists/surprises.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Don't think I'll watch the SM anime with much interest after Serena's departure from the anime. Guess I'll keep watching the XY series over and over again!

NitroLightningFlash

Wait so Alain is actually still here? I thought he was leaving? That's suprising but oh well yay! xD

Yeah i'm not suprised that it looks like Serena will go with Palermo, that is what she was set up to do a while back, but at least she doesn't leave just yet!

Fingers crossed the battle is concluded here at least, also not suprised Jessie is here too, her performances are usually fun to watch (if she takes part). Can't wait! ^^

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Wait so Alain is actually still here? I thought he was leaving? That's suprising but oh well yay! xD

Yeah i'm not suprised that it looks like Serena will go with Palermo, that is what she was set up to do a while back, but at least she doesn't leave just yet!

Fingers crossed the battle is concluded here at least, also not suprised Jessie is here too, her performances are usually fun to watch (if she takes part). Can't wait! ^^

Would Jessie be playing herself or under her alias Jessilee? Is there a big reveal so that Ash and co can say 'Team Rocket?!' one more time?

I've always preferred Jessie's performances a bit more than Serenas. There's more variety to them than Serena's performances.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
i actually like shota more than any of ash's xy companions.

I somewhat like him too, but clearly his role is over and he shouldn't appear anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.