• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 13th: XY&Z045 - One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
i didn't say i hated them, i just like shota more. hell, bonnie's actually my favorite out of the three.

Heh, fair. I've always liked the student/master and surpassing one another relationship they had.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Heh, fair. I've always liked the student/master and surpassing one another relationship they had.

Whatever, but that relationship is clearly over at the moment.

DatsRight

I'm hopeful in seeing Jessilie return (wonder if she'll interact with the twerps or even get caught this time). If Gourgeist is leaving after XY she could do with a good swan song too (though I'd love to see Meowth and Wobbuffet doing competent performing too).

Hey now, c'mon if it weren't for Bonnie everyone would be dead.

Life debts are mass produced in the series. Everyone's saved someone important in the past. Meowth helped save Bonnie from Spore, Clemont saved Bonnie from falling off a cliff, and Ash saved Bonnie multiple times, so by chain reaction if not for them everyone would be dead too.

...And Misty saved Ash in the second movie, and she was saved by Ash in the first movie....so....Ash's mother is the ultimate hero of the series. XD

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I'm hopeful in seeing Jessilie return (wonder if she'll interact with the twerps or even get caught this time). If Gourgeist is leaving after XY she could do with a good swan song too (though I'd love to see Meowth and Wobbuffet doing competent performing too).

Life debts are mass produced in the series. Everyone's saved someone important in the past. Meowth helped save Bonnie from Spore, Clemont saved Bonnie from falling off a cliff, and Ash saved Bonnie multiple times, so by chain reaction if not for them everyone would be dead too.

...And Misty saved Ash in the second movie, and she was saved by Ash in the first movie....so....Ash's mother is the ultimate hero of the series. XD

Delia MVP confirmed XD

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Go Serena! Go and make the world a happier place! A great future is promised for you with your natural knack for what you do. And regarding your shipping deal, good riddance!

NitroLightningFlash

Would Jessie be playing herself or under her alias Jessilee? Is there a big reveal so that Ash and co can say 'Team Rocket?!' one more time?

I've always preferred Jessie's performances a bit more than Serenas. There's more variety to them than Serena's performances.

I'm assuming that she will be Jessilee since i don't see her passing a chance at performing, when the chance comes. Jessie may be part of Team Rocket but one thing's for sure, her love for performing is genuine and it shows in her performances because they can be really good and enjoyable and at the start when it took her a while to get her first key, she still never gave up :p

I really hope she doesn't blow her cover now and make trouble with Team Rocket here since there's no need, she's good at performing and she wasn't once 'misbehaved' during performances so far so hopefully she just has a good time (i'd like to see another unique performance from her here) xP

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I've always preferred Jessie's performances a bit more than Serenas. There's more variety to them than Serena's performances.

Me too. Jessie's showcase performances were actually really creative, so if she's competing in this one I expect something glamorous from her, but I have a deja vu feeling that her cover will be blown any ways and that she'll attack Serena and the others and steal their pokemon.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ugh, will Alain just go away? His role is over. -_-

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Ash just grabbed Serena's hand in the preview. The shippers are probably going nuts right now.

DatsRight

Yay, we hear DoriDori one more time. :D

Interested with what Ash is up to with Serena, looks like she may be lost in direction until he takes action.

Maron dancing is cute, they seem to be taking to her having a 'little sister' role with Serena now.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Ash just grabbed Serena's hand in the preview. The shippers are probably going nuts right now.

*checks Amourshipping thread and FB page*

Yup xD

I'm interested to see how Palermo fits in now considering that she's on a video call.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
As soon as I noticed there wasn't any BGM for the intro part I knew they'd have DoriDori playing.

Looks interesting.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
He grabbed her hand!! OMG HE'S SO TAKING HER ON THAT PLANE!!! #SERENAINALOLA!!! #MYVERSIONCOMBINESASHANDSERENA #MileHighClub!!!

Did he just go there? xD

*checks Amourshipping thread and FB page*

Yup xD

I'm interested to see how Palermo fits in now considering that she's on a video call.

First, Serena is ditching Palermo, then Serena gets ditched by Ash. That will burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.