• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 13th: XY&Z045 - One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Three years ago she arrived on our screen's as nothing more than a representation for the games, however, her endearing crush towards Ash promptly propelled her into our hearts. There will never be a character like her; and i will be forever frustrated that her affections towards Ash never furthered. Oh my, this episode is definitely going to break me.

This.

Even though Dawn will remain being my favorite regional girl, Serena did capture my heart lol

It's going to be very hard seeing her departure despite I'm being aware of it for a long time.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
So this is it, the end of Serena's journey. I'm glad that she seems to be choosing to go on her own road, rather than with Palermo. This is something that I was wishing for her character and it seems that it will go this way.

…Sigh, this is sad. These years went away so fast.

Farewell, Future Kalos Queen and favorite PokéGirl. I will miss you.

They teased it quite a bit and often, even bringing it up in unrelated episodes like the Wulfric arc.

I'm sure they'll leave it open-ended, its not like when they flat out killed Pokeshipping off while Misty was still on the show.

Open-ended in these kind of situation is worse. Some fans would keep hoping that something will come out of it, someday. While we all know it meant nothing.

Possibly Lillie but I'm not holding my breath.

Hopefully not. I wanna see side kick swap every few episodes to keep it fresh and prevent them from getting stale. Three years is too long to be stuck with same sidekicks.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Open-ended in these kind of situation is worse. Some fans would keep hoping that something will come out of it, someday. While we all know it meant nothing.

Hopefully not. I wanna see side kick swap every few episodes to keep it fresh and prevent them from getting stale. Three years is too long to be stuck with same sidekicks.

They can Always add new students. It's just a school, not a private jet for exclusives

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Staff said 10 episodes until the end starting from Zygarde vs Zygarde.
Latest one is Ash-Greninja farewell which is 7th: 20th October.
Next one is on 27th October-8th
November 3rd- 9th
and November 10th- 10th (final) episode.

S/M will start on 17th November

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Staff said 10 episodes until the end starting from Zygarde vs Zygarde.
Latest one is Ash-Greninja farewell which is 7th: 20th October.
Next one is on 27th October-8th
November 3rd- 9th
and November 10th- 10th (final) episode.

S/M will start on 17th November

He didn't said 10 episodes. Only around 10 episodes. The next FanMagazine is November 18th, which is suppose to have all future episodes of Pokémon. And by that point, the Sun and Moon anime has already started. Meaning that the "Farewell, Ash-Greninja" is likely the last episode of XY&Z (and it should be).

CMButch

He didn't said 10 episodes. Only around 10 episodes. The next FanMagazine is November 18th, which is suppose to have all future episodes of Pokémon. And by that point, the Sun and Moon anime has already started. Meaning that the "Farewell, Ash-Greninja" is likely the last episode of XY&Z (and it should be).

We need Pallet episode and also we need two parter of Ash vs Xerosic, it'd be too lame if it just one episode.
And yeah it'd start at 17th November. Day before fan magazine. I see no problem.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'

So you think there will be a full month break until sun and moon?

I don't think Anime series start that much ahead of games. November 10 is possible but anything before doesn't seem plausible.

Hopefully by the time this episode airs we will have more info.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
We need Pallet episode and also we need two parter of Ash vs Xerosic, it'd be too lame if it just one episode.

Quite frankly, I've given up on two-parters right now, and Diamond and Pearl has proven you don't need a Pallet episode to end a series.

CMButch

Quite frankly, I've given up on two-parters right now, and Diamond and Pearl has proven you don't need a Pallet episode to end a series.

What, you think they you'd give us filler/s before M/S instead of Pallet episode? It'd be pointless. They won't end it like 1 month before M/S airs, so yeah ideal thing is Pallet episode.

I just hope they don't make Pikachu lose here. After taking down pseudos in the league it's too early for a reset.

Last edited:

DatsRight

Fans are already upset Serena is probably going. If the show teases her actually heading to Alola but missing out by hair, that's.....just mean.

Red Pheonix

So this is it, the end of Serena's journey. I'm glad that she seems to be choosing to go on her own road, rather than with Palermo. This is something that I was wishing for her character and it seems that it will go this way.

…Sigh, this is sad. These years went away so fast.

Farewell, Future Kalos Queen and favorite PokéGirl. I will miss you.

Oh God, how we thought Palermo is going to take her away.....................

Honestly, Serena going with Shauna feels like something she would do. Good thing the writers chose this route in regarding her departure.

Farewell, my Serena.

Status
Not open for further replies.