• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 13th: XY&Z045 - One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

DatsRight

XY has broken some trends of the anime after all. So I think Serena won't go to Johto.

Generally minor ones however. Ones that could have had a major effect on the formula ended in a cop out or slowly reverting back to status quo (eg. Ash reaching the finals of a league, Team Rocket being halfway fearsome, the girl companion seemingly winning their performance arc). I could argue previous series have broken as many trends.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Generally minor ones however. Ones that could have had a major effect on the formula ended in a cop out or slowly reverting back to status quo (eg. Ash reaching the finals of a league, Team Rocket being halfway fearsome, the girl companion seemingly winning their performance arc). I could argue previous series have broken as many trends.

But what will Serena do in Johto? Do you think that there are any showcase circuits in Johto?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It's turned out to accommodate nearly everything else so far (considering how little Ash's team got to do when they got there). XD

Well, maybe you're right. If there is a showcase circuit in Johto, I'll be angry about the fact that the writers didn't set up a showcase circuit in Alola which could've allowed Serena to travel with Ash. Whatever, that won't happen and I hope that Serena continues to pursue her dreams wherever she is!

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Exciting preview, even if I'm expecting the most predictable outcome.

I swear that performance animation is recycled though. :p
I'm getting really tired of her doing that SAME repetitive dance looking so damn happy. Just because you do a 3 second changed start doesn't make it any less repetitive than it already is. Spice things up Serena! Get your tag team partner Shauna on that stage and work it with her. Nonetheless, she looks beautiful... in that same costume she wore for the 5th time.

I don't think the battle's gonna be finished. It's probably going to be interrupted. I know they use different scenes to manipulate you into thinking otherwise (look no further than the last episode's preview) but they're definitely having a 1v1 battle. Serena's staying in Kalos to be with her tag team partner, I know it. Clemont and Bonnie would gasp at anything. Ash will have his default happy smile with his default supportive words and default hyped pose.

JCW18

Go, Explotaro!
I'm getting really tired of her doing that SAME repetitive dance looking so damn happy. Just because you do a 3 second changed start doesn't make it any less repetitive than it already is. Spice things up Serena! Get your tag team partner Shauna on that stage and work it with her. Nonetheless, she looks beautiful... in that same costume she wore for the 5th time.

I don't think the battle's gonna be finished. It's probably going to be interrupted. I know they use different scenes to manipulate you into thinking otherwise (look no further than the last episode's preview) but they're definitely having a 1v1 battle. Serena's staying in Kalos to be with her tag team partner, I know it. Clemont and Bonnie would gasp at anything. Ash will have his default happy smile with his default supportive words and default hyped pose.

This hurts so much because it's so true.

The Lemon Siblings probably expected her to rot with them in Lumiose for all eternity, so of course her going with Shauna/Palmero shocked them

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

The Lemon Siblings probably expected her to rot with them in Lumiose for all eternity, so of course her going with Shauna/Palmero shocked them

If she was not going to travel further with Ash, it is obvious she would go with Palermo to pursue her Kalos Queen dreams.

satopi

If anything, she's telling them about organizing a special Performance to cheer up the traumatized civilians who lost so much. I wonder if Officer Jen E. appears... but it definitely won't be her confession. Drama shows do that stuff all the time when it's actually about something minor. She'll tell it in front of her whole group instead of just telling Clemont and Bonnie.

She'll be like, screw Yashio! I'm working it with my girl Shauna and we'll be Kalos' first tag team Performers! We'll be revolutionary!!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If anything, she's telling them about organizing a special Performance to cheer up the traumatized civilians who lost so much. I wonder if Officer Jen E. appears... but it definitely won't be her confession. Drama shows do that stuff all the time when it's actually about something minor. She'll tell it in front of her whole group instead of just telling Clemont and Bonnie.

She'll be like, screw Yashio! I'm working it with my girl Shauna and we'll be Kalos' first tag team Performers! We'll be revolutionary!!

They'll be the first tag team Kalos Queens.

I'm hoping her performance is similar to her final Master Class performance since it was the best imo

Last edited:

DatsRight

Clemont and Bonnie would gasp at anything. Ash will have his default happy smile with his default supportive words and default hyped pose.

Serena: Hmmm....for breakfast, I think I'll have....pancakes today.
Bonnie: WHHHAAATTT????
*Clemont has a heart attack*
Ash: Well, I think that's great. Pancakes are a really smart decision to make, Serena. A-Okay! *cheesy thumbs up*

Last edited:

satopi

They'll be the first tag team Kalos Queens.

I'm hoping her performance is similar to her final Master Class performance since it was the best imo
Well we know she's using the skipping dance that makes her look cute, does a 3 second changed start, her Pokémon are dancing along with her, Braixen is playing with fire, Pancham will do some break dancing moves (as usual) and MAYBE use Dark Pulse differently, and Sylveon will use Fairy Wind to create sparkles. Do whatever you do to cheer people up Serena. I'm glad that Shauna and Jessie are entering the stage with style.

Lol, that'll never happen. She's going with Palermo.
It's a possibility. They wouldn't be shown performing together if that option was off the table or Serena mention wanting to perform with Shauna.

Serena: Hmmm....for breakfast, I think I'll have....pancakes today.
Bonnie: WHHHAAATTT????
*Clemont has a heart attack*
Ash: Well, I think that's great. Pancakes are a really smart decision to make, Serena. A-Okay! *cheesy thumbs up*
BWHAHAHAHA!!! This seems plausible lol. Clemont is so dramatic.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Well we know she's using the skipping dance that makes her look cute, does a 3 second changed start, her Pokémon are dancing along with her, Braixen is playing with fire, Pancham will do some break dancing moves (as usual) and MAYBE use Dark Pulse differently, and Sylveon will use Fairy Wind to create sparkles. Do whatever you do to cheer people up Serena. I'm glad that Shauna and Jessie are entering the stage with style.

It's a possibility. They wouldn't be shown performing together if that option was off the table or Serena mention wanting to perform with Shauna.

BWHHAHAHA!!! This seems plausible lol. Clemont is so dramatic.

If your opinion is right, then why does Palermo even appear in this episode?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
To watch her Performance. Serena can decline her offer if she wanted to.

Well, but either way, I hope she moves closer to achieve her dreams. I want her to be the Kalos Queen when she appears in the SM series.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
don't think that will happen. when you travel with ash, you never reach your dreams!

Or rather the fact that in Pokemon, no travelling companions are allowed to reach their dreams, precisely the writers don't allow that.

DatsRight

Or rather the fact that in Pokemon, no travelling companions are allowed to reach their dreams, precisely the writers don't allow that.

Likely because Ash has never reached his so if they did they would surpass him.

And if Serena becomes Kalos Queen AND defeats him in battle in a fraction of his time travelling the globe, that would be just plain humiliating. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.