• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 13th: XY&Z045 - One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I know this is minor but I hope Braixen uses Hidden Power in the match. It's really weird how it was completely forgotten. Could have been a neat move instead of Flamethrower x5 times.

I agree with you. Its been a while since she used it lol

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Serena crossing dressing was like better then all of Ash's cross dressings combined. That more then makes up for it in XY. I hope the next female lead can do it too as another male.

I think it would be hilarious to see Ash and the female lead pull an OS Jessie and James act, where Ash has to crossdress as a girl and the female lead has to crossdress as a boy. I have no idea under what circumstances that might happen, but it's fun to imagine. Right now, I'm imagining Ash's crossdress involving an Hawaiian grass skirt and a pink or yellow flower crown. :D Bonus points if he has to do the hula in said costume!

Kaiser-Bisharp

Wait a minute have I been reading the episode summary wrong all this time, I thought this episode was focused around Serena not on both her and Clemont? Or is that from the magazine revel of both episodes; if that's the case might want to change that. Anything could happen just not Braxien vs. Greninja; but it better have been worth the wait because Clemont's episode was for me somewhat lackluster.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Last call of the day.

Will Braixen evolve and stop being popular with the fandom?! Will Ash win to have one last victory after his super hyped league death match defeat?! Will Serena win or will destiny once more interrupt her battles?! Will Mairin finally find her own calling in life?!

WILL SERENA KISS ASH ALREADY?!

1. Hopefully not. Delphox is hideous
2. Probably
3. Doubt it.
4. Please yes.

5. Hell will freeze over before we get a on-screen kiss in the anime

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Last call of the day.

Will Braixen evolve and stop being popular with the fandom?! Will Ash win to have one last victory after his super hyped league death match defeat?! Will Serena win or will destiny once more interrupt her battles?! Will Mairin finally find her own calling in life?!

1) Most likely so we can be told Serena has fully developed as a character
2) He'll lose, so that Serena can be in the same exclusive group with Alain of never losing to Ash
3) She'll have the battle interrupted because of stupid reasons, but then resume the battle and win with all of her strength.
4) Manon will follow wherever Alain goes.
5) She'll go for it but Ash will get confused and put poor Pikachu in the way so we can make PikaRenaShipping canon.

Slowly counting down the hours..

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Oh yeah I forgot about Mirror Serena. Probably because it was filler therefore I didn't pay much attention to it.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I know this is minor but I hope Braixen uses Hidden Power in the match. It's really weird how it was completely forgotten. Could have been a neat move instead of Flamethrower x5 times.

I'd love that. Fire spamming is such a bore.

Last call of the day.

I hope not, I don't like Delphox. Braixen is perfect as is.
And Serena won't win. Not even a chance against Noivern.

Kaiser-Bisharp

Last call of the day.

1. Does it matter I have no issue with Delphox.
2. Oh H*** no TR goin be all up in there business.
3. Idk does it even matter at this point and again TR in the corner waiting for the signal.
4. What no she'll be forgotten about if not already by the writers.
5. If Wobbuffet can get a kiss in the anime than by Arceus Serena can

Last edited:

NitroLightningFlash

Last call of the day.

1. I don't think Braixen will evolve here, unless the part of the preview when Serena says 'Watashi' is before their battle (since Braixen is right next to her). If she does though, i won't have a problem (even though i don't like Delphox much) since technically she'd still be Fennekin/Braixen deep down, plus XY and Z is nearly over anyway. I'd like to see Braixen get a Psychic type move here during the battle with Ash, (though i think this is asking too much from the writers) xD
2. If Ash wins here, it won't be his last victory because of Xerosic next episode, so i'm expecting Ash and Greninja to defeat him. Plus check point 3. That's also why.
3. I have a horrible feeling the past couple days that the battle between Ash and Serena will get interrupted ^^; (PLEASE NO writers...please say this is wrong...) If the battle IS concluded though, i still stand by Ash winning (because Serena isn't really a battler, though she's vastly improved since the start of XY).
4. Mairin will probably stick with Alain and be his travelling companion (like Ash and his friends) since she likes and has respect for him, plus he saved her starter Chespie (which is not something she'll forget about easily).
5. No she won't. Pokemon will never change there, nothing was going to come out of the crush imho since Pokemon just isn't like that, and never has been (at least not with Ash and the main female companion), so wasn't suprised/disappointed (not to mention i'm not a shipper anyway, and Pokemon not being like that is why i'm not one).

I'm excited to see how this episode plays out! ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.