• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 13th: XY&Z045 - One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Oh my god....I knew this was coming...I knew it was obvious since we saw the sun and moon trailer but....I really liked Serena. I shipped her and ash so much, she was a keeper. It's a shame the writers only used amourshipping as click bait and didn't do anything with it. We probably won't even get a confession. I think it'll be emotional though since it says she is torn. I guess that might give me some closure. I need to get a control of myself, if I'm crying right now, I'd hate to see my reaction to episode 45....

But I guess as long as Serena's happy, I'm happy :)

Rip Serena 2013 - 2016
I'll never forget you, you were by far the best pokegirl

Omg I feel you. I loved her so much and wanted her to keep traveling with Ash all the way to Alola. But I must say that I didn't predict she will leave SO SOON?
I mean, there r still atleast 4 episodes left of XYZ so why is the rush?
I also wanted that her departure would be a 2 parter.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I really don't see Sun/Moon starting on November 17th. November 24th is more realistic imho.

Yep, come to think of it
XY ep 1 aired on October 17th
XY games: October 12th.
Games always arrive first.

S/M games arrive November 18th.So yeah, anime will start on November 24th, you're right and we shall see 1 hour special, like XY1 and XY2.. Can't wait.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
So serena choose sana over her crush, another dawn zoey ship, go serena achieve your dream with rainnbow, rip amour
Seriouly serena gonna lose or have it intrrupted, i cant see she beat pikachu who beat metagross tyranitar and stant toe to toe with stu zard

EeveelutionTrainer

So in this episode Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie will all leave? That'll be too many leaving at once...

I'm actually a bit sad to see them all go, while each character had some flaws the overall group chemistry was amazing, arguably second only to Misty and Brock. Kind of wish they'd stick around to the second-to-last episode at least, not to mention it'd be weird to see Ash face off against Xerosic without Clemont (who trapped Xerosic in the first place).

It's interesting that Serena's choosing Shauna, since didn't she beat Shauna in the Pokemon Showcases (never watched them so I could be wrong though). After all, the anime was setting her up to go with Palermo with all the attention Palermo gave her and the card she gave her.

Hopefully there would be some sort of closure to Serena's crush on Ash, considering it has been shown consistently throughout XY and XYZ.

But yeah, it's going to feel pretty weird to see the three go. Ash vs Xerosic is going to be an interesting and incredibly lonely fight without the rest of the group around...

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I really don't want Braixen to evolve, it's perfect really. Both Shauna and Serena's starters ending the series in their second stage.

So in this episode Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie will all leave? That'll be too many leaving at once...

I'm actually a bit sad to see them all go, while each character had some flaws the overall group chemistry was amazing, arguably second only to Misty and Brock. Kind of wish they'd stick around to the second-to-last episode at least, not to mention it'd be weird to see Ash face off against Xerosic without Clemont (who trapped Xerosic in the first place).

It's interesting that Serena's choosing Shauna, since didn't she beat Shauna in the Pokemon Showcases (never watched them so I could be wrong though). After all, the anime was setting her up to go with Palermo with all the attention Palermo gave her and the card she gave her.

Hopefully there would be some sort of closure to Serena's crush on Ash, considering it has been shown consistently throughout XY and XYZ.

But yeah, it's going to feel pretty weird to see the three go. Ash vs Xerosic is going to be an interesting and incredibly lonely fight without the rest of the group around...

Clemont and Bonnie leave in the episode before this, this episode is Serena's.

Markerz

Dangit guys, Noivern's a beaten 'Mon on its hind heel. Don't kick a guy when he's down. :(

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Please Serena, don't part ways with Ash with your feelings unheard. Say what's in your heart.

I'm incredibly sad that this is the end of Serena's journey with Ash. It was a beautiful ride. I remember clearly the day she was announced on GetTV (or under another name, they changed often) and she was mentioned to have known Ash in the past. Everyone freaked out! So much potential right off the bat! What an exciting time it was.
And now, three years later, she's leaving the cast with hopes of making people smile. I love her so much. <3

It it true that she ended up being a bit 'left out' with a shallow goal but I enjoyed her character a lot nonetheless. I'll always remember that sassiness she expressed on day one (that somehow got lost afterwards) and how she won me over within mere minutes.

Let's hope they give her a worthy departure.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
League Form Pikachu vs. Braxien? Ash truly has no chill. Man probably decided to stat pad wins to make himself feel better about the Alain loss.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This probably won't happen but I'll laugh if Serena beats Ash. I expect it to either end in a draw or there is some kind of interruption, most likely Team rocket :/
I hope Braixen evolves, I hate seeing pokemon stuck in their middle forms, evolved Braixen and whilst we're at it, evolve Shauna's Ivysaur (seems silly that she's the only one out of the rivals who's starter is not fully evolved).
I want Braixen to evolve as well
A final battle between Ash and main girl?

Topu Koko. "XY is the new AG" just keeps writing itself.

-------------------------

Prepare for the salt if Ash doesn't reciprocate or worse, Serena doesn't even confess after the entirety of the series.
Lol XY is the new AG officially confirmed

Please Serena, don't part ways with Ash with your feelings unheard. Say what's in your heart.

I'm incredibly sad that this is the end of Serena's journey with Ash. It was a beautiful ride. I remember clearly the day she was announced on GetTV (or under another name, they changed often) and she was mentioned to have known Ash in the past. Everyone freaked out! So much potential right off the bat! What an exciting time it was.
And now, three years later, she's leaving the cast with hopes of making people smile. I love her so much. <3

It it true that she ended up being a bit 'left out' with a shallow goal but I enjoyed her character a lot nonetheless. I'll always remember that sassiness she expressed on day one (that somehow got lost afterwards) and how she won me over within mere minutes.

Let's hope they give her a worthy departure.

I remember that too. I was one of the people who said she had potential sadly it was all a waste. She was supposed to give us some insight into Ash's past and after three years what we have nothing. Thanks writers for screwing another character.

I'm thinking that this battle gets interrupted by Shauna appearing, just watch.

Even if Serena wins, she loses.

Torterraaaa

Godammit, she better at least kind of confess to Ash. If he leaves Kalos without knowing how she feels, I'm gonna be so pissed off! You can't build a plot like that and then have it come to nothing, writers.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I don't think Braixen will evolve. There probably would have been some kind of hint, but also because it evolving doesn't really do much for Serena's development. Combusken evolving to Blaziken signified May's final growth to an experienced trainer/battler, but Serena isn't really striving toward strength.

When it's said like that, it sounds like Serena's a lousy trainer. Granted she's below average and nothing special but still...

Red and Blue

Godammit, she better at least kind of confess to Ash. If he leaves Kalos without knowing how she feels, I'm gonna be so pissed off! You can't build a plot like that and then have it come to nothing, writers.

It's not like anything would come from it. Plus with how dense he is he might not even understand

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Yeah, we know how oblivious Ash can be when it comes to matters of the heart.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Time to wreck her. Ash taking down another trash trainer. :D I hope this battle isn't interrupted. Even though Serena will lose, she deserves an uninterrupted battle. Her confession will be the same as Clemont's. "Thanks for giving me the strength to improve myself and I learned so much from traveling with you. Good luck on your journey Satoshi."

Status
Not open for further replies.