• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 13th: XY&Z045 - One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I hope Braixen evolves, I hate seeing pokemon stuck in their middle forms, evolved Braixen and whilst we're at it, evolve Shauna's Ivysaur (seems silly that she's the only one out of the rivals who's starter is not fully evolved).

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Well we all know now Serena will make her choice

Navin

MALDREAD
A final battle between Ash and main girl?

Topu Koko. "XY is the new AG" just keeps writing itself.

-------------------------

Prepare for the salt if Ash doesn't reciprocate or worse, Serena doesn't even confess after the entirety of the series.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Staff said 10 episodes until the end starting from Zygarde vs Zygarde.
Latest one is Ash-Greninja farewell which is 7th: 20th October.
Next one is on 27th October-8th
November 3rd- 9th
and November 10th- 10th (final) episode.

S/M will start on 17th November
I really don't see Sun/Moon starting on November 17th. November 24th is more realistic imho.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I loved Serena and her development. Wish she would have continued with Ash in Alola, but it rather seems obvious as she has a goal to achieve and Sun/Moon featuring Ash going to school, which is quite irrelevant with Serena's current goals. Personally, I'd love to see Braixen evolving into Delphox, but it being the final episode (possibly) for her is quite saddening.

Heekful

I loved Serena and her development. Wish she would have continued with Ash in Alola, but it rather seems obvious as she has a goal to achieve and Sun/Moon featuring Ash going to school, which is quite irrelevant with Serena's current goals. Personally, I'd love to see Braixen evolving into Delphox, but it being the final episode (possibly) for her is quite saddening.

Me too but that's the way it is and hopefully we will see something about her in Alola (the only thing who can bring me back to the series after XYZ) a cameo , a reference etc...

there's no reasonable way they can have this battle be even remotely competitive. if any of ash's pokemon get ko'd it'll be a joke

If Serena even ties with Ash, there would be salt, loads of it,

Me too but that's the way it is and hopefully we will see something about her in Alola (the only thing who can bring me back to the series after XYZ) a cameo , a reference etc...

You must be new to the series cause after few regions everyone gets used to it. It's the Anime's natural progression, dump the sidekicks off to new region.

Can't wait for all the disgruntled Serena fans to pile onto the S&M best girl (whoever she ends up being) hate train.

Watch as Serena loses to Ash.

Even after he takes pity on her and uses Noivern.

Except we know Ash uses Pikachu.

Ominous Wind

Can't wait for all the disgruntled Serena fans to pile onto the S&M best girl (whoever she ends up being) hate train.

Watch as Serena loses to Ash.

Even after he takes pity on her and uses Noivern.

If Ash wants to take go easy on Serena then he will use Goodra. That is if Goodra is still with him.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
At least Serena battles before she leaves. And she's leaving under her own terms. That's enough for me. She starts off well and ends well. :)

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Shauna's in this too? Yes. I want Serena's story to end with Shauna and some fireworks. I'm still waiting for that writers. I'd call is Fireworksshipping but I think it already has a name. But Shauna joining Serena's final episode is great. Forget that Palmero lady. I never wanted Serena to go with her anyway. Go with Shauna :D

As for everything else, this looks like Serena's swanna song. She's battling Ash, eh? That is very AGish. Too bad she didn't get AG style writing to make this appropriate. I guess Braixen could evolve. I would have preferred she battle Shauna and both Braixen and Ivysaur evolve. Serena's leaving so there's no reason to hold her back anymore. And Braixen has been used waaaaay more then Fennekin ever was so a evolution is justified for the fox witch. Do I think it will evolve? Probably not, the anime hasn't been that kind to Serena and I can't see it starting now.

Serena's battle will either be unfinished or end in a draw. I cannot see her just jobbing in her last episode of the main series. A cameo? Yeah because they did that to Dawn and to a much lesser extent May. But for her final episode on the main cast? I think she deserves a little more respect then that.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
I think Serena will interrupt the battle when she sees Ash smiling. The summary said that Serena's goal is to make everyone smile.

Heekful

I saw on Bulbapedia that Team Rocket will be in this episode so don't expect the battle to finish... I guess Ash and Serena will be working together for the last time to beat them , I could be wrong too.

spk460

Oh my god....I knew this was coming...I knew it was obvious since we saw the sun and moon trailer but....I really liked Serena. I shipped her and ash so much, she was a keeper. It's a shame the writers only used amourshipping as click bait and didn't do anything with it. We probably won't even get a confession. I think it'll be emotional though since it says she is torn. I guess that might give me some closure. I need to get a control of myself, if I'm crying right now, I'd hate to see my reaction to episode 45....

But I guess as long as Serena's happy, I'm happy :)

Rip Serena 2013 - 2016
I'll never forget you, you were by far the best pokegirl

Heekful

Oh my god....I knew this was coming...I knew it was obvious since we saw the sun and moon trailer but....I really liked Serena. I shipped her and ash so much, she was a keeper. It's a shame the writers only used amourshipping as click bait and didn't do anything with it. We probably won't even get a confession. I think it'll be emotional though since it says she is torn. I guess that might give me some closure. I need to get a control of myself, if I'm crying right now, I'd hate to see my reaction to episode 45....

But I guess as long as Serena's happy, I'm happy :)

Rip Serena 2013 - 2016
I'll never forget you, you were by far the best pokegirl

Every Pokegirl has to go I guess and we all see this coming. Anyway... anyone know who is the writer for this episode ?

Status
Not open for further replies.