• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 13th: XY&Z045 - One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Alan needs to **** off already. In other hand, I don't mind Manon and I want her to interact with the others some more.
I don't mind either being there. I like their presence with the group.
And Palermo is on this list, oh god... FML. Don't be that expected ending plz.
And Alan and Manon still here? Surprizes me. and Meyer and Sycamore also? didn't expect that.

So it seems like Serena will decide to go with Palermo after all imo

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I still don't understand why the writers love Alain so much. Just why is he in this episode when his role is over?

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
So it seems like Serena will decide to go with Palermo after all imo

It's the most likely outcome, but we really don't know anything yet. For all we know, Palermo could tell her she doesn't need training after doing what she did by putting on an entire show for the city. But, it's most likely going to end in a way we've all seen coming...

But, we get to see Jessie perform! Best Performer throughout the entire show! Especially her Freestyle, only one to change it up every single time!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Both Musavie and Sana participate as well!
I should have known Jessie would never pass up an opportunity to be in the spotlight. I just hope her involvement is tasteful. Bonus points if she accidentally reveals herself.

Alan, Manon and Platane aren't gone yet...? Huh.
Well, Professor Sycamore does live in the city that is being rebuilt, so I'm not surprised that he is here. I'm also not surprised that Alain and Mairin are still around. I guess Alain is still trying to figure out how to atone for his sins make up for the fact that he was an unwitting pawn in Team Flare's master plan; and I'm sure Mairin has no intention of leaving Alain any time soon.

Both Chespin and Chespie are here, so I'm hoping this means we get to see the two interact. I want to see Chespie exasperated with Chespin's antics. That ought to be entertaining. :D

Last edited:

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
It's the most likely outcome, but we really don't know anything yet. For all we know, Palermo could tell her she doesn't need training after doing what she did by putting on an entire show for the city. But, it's most likely going to end in a way we've all seen coming...

But, we get to see Jessie perform! Best Performer throughout the entire show! Especially her Freestyle, only one to change it up every single time!

It's not because your avatar is James you should act like him xD

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
What? What are Alain and Mairin doing in this episode???? I've had enough of them in the xyz series, especially in the Flare arc!

Yeah, because Alain is the only other person besides Ash and his travelling companions that is in this episode. People really need to stop being salty about him defeating Ash.

Anyway, I'm not surprised the others are around, since the summaries mention the fallout of the Team Flare incident and Ash and co. are still around as well.

noakai

I still don't understand why the writers love Alain so much. Just why is he in this episode when his role is over?

I guess Alan is who they want to write Ash as, but can't because Status Quo. I'm only partially joking. Now I wonder if he'll be around until Ash legit leaves the city for good at this rate. But it's nice that everyone will be around to see Serena's big show.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Yeah, cause Alain is the only other person besides Ash and his travelling companions that is in this episode. People really need to stop being salty about him defeating Ash.

Anyway, I'm not surprised the others are around, since the summaries mention the fallout of the Team Flare incident and Ash and co. are still around as well.

I think most people here are tired of his Charizard X being the most glorified Pokemon the anime has ever seen and are just tired of thee Lizard One Shotting everythign in its path

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Writer's pet and not to mention gary stu! Why can't the writers handle him better?

Because the second he got forgiven by both Sycamore and Mairin for being a rude jerk, was the moment I lost hope for him suffering any real consequeces for his actions

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Because the second he got forgiven by both Sycamore and Mairin for being a rude jerk, was the moment I lost hope for him suffering any real consequeces for his actions

I will give the writers some credit if Alain has a harder time forgiving himself. That would be suitable and in-character for a shounen anti-hero like him.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Alan, Manon and Platane aren't gone yet...? Huh.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe they leave once the XY Quartet leave? I'm looking forward to seeing Serena's POV of things and how she'll handle her future. You can do it girl, we believe in you!~ Alan,... stay away from the spotlight. This is not the time to steal her thunder.

Last edited:

Graham Aker

I don't see how battling Ash will cause Serena to presumably pursue Yashio. Battling and performances are two different things.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

It's true. The writers could've handled him better by making him face the consequences of this actions, but they don't. Just if Ash defeated him in the Kalos League finals and Mairin got very upset and angry with him, I think his character would've been perfectly justified.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
How do u know that Jessie is gonna perform too?
Furthermore, Palermo being in this episode doesnt confirm that Serena is going to train with her. She can just call her and tell her that she decided to train with Shaune or w/e

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
How do u know that Jessie is gonna perform too?
Furthermore, Palermo being in this episode doesnt confirm that Serena is going to train with her. She can just call her and tell her that she decided to train with Shaune or w/e
It literally says that Jessie and Shauna join in on her Performance.

My guess is that Serena has to make a choice between training with Palermo, traveling with Ash more, or possibly taking a break. I think in the end, she decides to perform with Shauna, realizing her true calling is to make people smile with her Performance now that she can team up with Shauna.

Status
Not open for further replies.