• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 13th: XY&Z045 - One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
I wouldn't quite say that. Serena and other competitors could've switched out their Pokémon and showcased their different moves. But to Serena's credit, she only had 3 Pokémon. Had she caught more than her Performances would've been more dazzling!!
To be fair, what other Performer had more than 3 Pokemon along the way or by the end of the Master Class? Every one of them had either 2 or 3 Pokemon that we know of or seen. We didn't even know Aria had a 3rd until the end. The problem was the whole idea itself (Showcases). I liked that they tried to changed it up and show different ways for Pokémon to use their moves (like Contest Appeals), but it was just way too rushed like every one has said. I mean really, we only had 5 Tripokalons and a Master Class which lasted like 50-60 episodes all together.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
That last scene has me curious. I'm 95% sure I heard 'Satoshi' just before Clemont and Bonnie were shocked.

Also recycled footage from her fifth performance, noice :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kinda looking forward to see how they'll handle this battle. If they want to make the scenario realistic at all (which they most likely won't) Braixen should be down after taking two attacks at best.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
It was most definitely "watashi", so "I".

Bottom text is "Serena's big decision!". Not like it's surprising or anything.

Soniman

Break the Limit
You know I was wondering why Clemont and Bonnie would act so surprised if Serena simply told them she'd be working yo become Kalos Queen under Yaisho... Hmm maybe it's something else

Link73

You know I was wondering why Clemont and Bonnie would act so surprised if Serena simply told them she'd be working yo become Kalos Queen under Yaisho... Hmm maybe it's something else

Maybe this is the start of the episode, when Serena announces she wants to do the special Showcase; Clemont and Bonnie reactions are like "WHAT? WHEN? BUT HOW WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

Graham Aker

Maybe this is the start of the episode, when Serena announces she wants to do the special Showcase; Clemont and Bonnie reactions are like "WHAT? WHEN? BUT HOW WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

No, that scene is probably when she actually makes her decision on what she's going to do. The only question is why would they be surprised, and where is Ash?

DatsRight

Exciting preview, even if I'm expecting the most predictable outcome.

I swear that performance animation is recycled though. :p

volcanionmaster123

No, that scene is probably when she actually makes her decision on what she's going to do. The only question is why would they be surprised, and where is Ash?

Who knows anymore lol, her decision could be anything at this point if they're not trolling us again

What does surprise me is why does she look so damn happy in that scene?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Who knows anymore lol, her decision could be anything at this point if they're not trolling us again

What does surprise me is why does she look so damn happy in that scene?

It's probably her decision - since she's been unsure, to finally decide is probably a relief for her.

DatsRight

Even if she does choose Ash, what's to stop her changing her mind in the next two episodes. Maybe Ash will intervene when he finds out she's throwing away her future just to be with him.

Ash: If you don't take that offer, you'll regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Serena: Well.....we'll always have Kalos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.