• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 13th: XY&Z045 - One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham Aker

It's kinda weird that Ash isn't in the scene where Serena supposedly makes her choice. Wasn't he the one battling her to help her clear her head?

DatsRight

It's kinda weird that Ash isn't in the scene where Serena supposedly makes her choice. Wasn't he the one battling her to help her clear her head?

Oh, he's just tired. He "cleared her head" oh right.

What? You really bought that 'still ten years old' thing? XD

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
But she doesn't even know about Johto does she?

Ash pretty much blabbed to Alain about the league, no reason he wouldn't open his big mouth again '_'

She probably won't find out about Johto, unless she finds out it's close to Kanto

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
will serena be the first female travelling companion to escape the hands of johto? will she avoid the wrath of whitney's murdertank? stay tuned!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
It was most definitely "watashi", so "I".

Bottom text is "Serena's big decision!". Not like it's surprising or anything.

She actually said "Atashi." But in any case, she is still talking about herself, not about Satoshi (Ash).

It's nice to know that after all this time, Serena still hasn't changed her or her Pokémon's performance costumes. Though in her defense, the shopping malls in Lumiose City are probably still under construction, and their merchandise was most likely destroyed by the wild vines, so I suppose I'll give her a pass on this one.

DatsRight

Ash pretty much blabbed to Alain about the league, no reason he wouldn't open his big mouth again '_'

She probably won't find out about Johto, unless she finds out it's close to Kanto

Ah, you see the key point there however, is that Ash being nice to someone only has bad repercussions for HIM (He tutors Sawyer, he surpasses him. He encourages Alain to join the league, he defeats him. He takes pity on Team Rocket, they double cross him. He attracts Serena's attention and brings her along, her own quest becomes the Load to his gym progression). Unless Ash decides he loves Serena after straight afterwards, fate likely won't play that way. Not cruel and ironic enough.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Wow! Looks like Serena is confessing something to Ash. I hope it is what I want!

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
will serena be the first female travelling companion to escape the hands of johto? will she avoid the wrath of whitney's murdertank? stay tuned!

Lmao. Watch Clemont deciding to go to a science convention in Johto. That is still possible... xD

And guys I think if she choses Palermo or training by herself, Clemont and Bonnie won't be surprized. I rather think it's her saying organizing the Tripokalon for people in lumiose that makes them surprize. And wonder where Ash is? He probably already knew the news and is outside eating... :p

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Lmao. Watch Clemont deciding to go to a science convention in Johto. That is still possible... xD

And guys I think if she choses Palermo or training by herself, Clemont and Bonnie won't be surprized. I rather think it's her saying organizing the Tripokalon for people in lumiose that makes them surprize. And wonder where Ash is? He probably already knew the news and is outside eating... :p

I don't think that it will be clearly revealed where Clemont is going. Serena is obviously going with Palermo but Clemont is the gym leader so probably he won't go anywhere.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
I don't think that it will be clearly revealed where Clemont is going. Serena is obviously going with Palermo but Clemont is the gym leader so probably he won't go anywhere.

Watch it being: 'Im going to train Ryhorn racing with my mom back!' Well. Then it makes sence that they are surprized xD. And screw Palermo, she probably sees her performance and knows she can handle it herself without her training. I mean she was already close to beating and she finally knew what she lacked to beat her, so why train under that....
And lol all the theories about training with Shauna is gone
Rip Shauna

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Watch it being: 'Im going to train Ryhorn racing with my mom back!' Well. Then it makes sence that they are surprized xD. And screw Palermo, she probably sees her performance and knows she can handle it herself without her training. I mean she was already close to beating and she finally knew what she lacked to beat her, so why train under that....
And lol all the theories about training with Shauna is gone
Rip Shauna

Well, you could be right. Let's wait for the episode. I'm curious about what Serena does.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
if serena decides to go to johto im gonna jump off a cliff

It's the fate of everyone.

If the Stunfisk episode is about Clemont meeting Cilan, I bet it'll be about sending both there XD

Agreed, she has no business in Johto.

Palermo: We're going to make a new showcase to decide who's the queen on Johto. Would you like to come along?

Serena: Yes!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It's the fate of everyone.

If the Stunfisk episode is about Clemont meeting Cilan, I bet it'll be about sending both there XD

Palermo: We're going to make a new showcase to decide who's the queen on Johto. Would you like to come along?

Serena: Yes!

XY has broken some trends of the anime after all. So I think Serena won't go to Johto.

Status
Not open for further replies.