• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 13th: XY&Z045 - One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
let's consider the 0.000000000001% possibility (even less than that probably) that ash gets together with a girl in the anime. if that were the case, i think the person who ends up with ash would be the anime counterpart of leaf and they would meet in the very last episode of the anime.

that aside, in regards to this episode, i'm not really expecting serena's decision to be heavily based on ash and her crush or whatever. probably the battle and a talk with her mom plus some motivational ash speech will lead up to her decision on what to do.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
let's consider the 0.000000000001% possibility (even less than that probably) that ash gets together with a girl in the anime. if that were the case, i think the person who ends up with ash would be the anime counterpart of leaf and they would meet in the very last episode of the anime.
I prefer him single but if that's the case, I hope he gets together with a random COTD. Pikachu is all he needs/wants.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Let's face it, for Ash to get together with anyone, they would have to be a siren.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
At least he can't participate in the Showcase since he's not a girl lol. that's why I'm glad the goal has gender restrictions so that characters like Ash and Alan can't steal her thunder

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
At least he can't participate in the Showcase since he's not a girl lol. that's why I'm glad the goal has gender restrictions so that characters like Ash and Alan can't steal her thunder

One solution. Crossdressing.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!

No doubt the episode will just be about him being an edgy researcher for Sycamore also he decides to get on stage because reasons

As for crossdressing, I think there was one episode where TR dressed up as the twerps.

noakai

Shauna and Serena are so adorable together in that preview! I wonder when we'll actually see the last of Alan and Manon tho.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I know this is minor but I hope Braixen uses Hidden Power in the match. It's really weird how it was completely forgotten. Could have been a neat move instead of Flamethrower x5 times.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I just noticed, Ash and Serena are battling at the same battlefield that Ash and Clemont battled in at the beginning of XY and now it's in reverse. That's pretty neat. I know they wouldn't have had time to do it in the that last episode.

I also didn't know Serena could make her own "Special Showcase" like that. So she can go around Kalos doing performances for people after Ash leaves, that's pretty cool. xD

Xuxuba

Funny thing is that that never happened at all throughout the series. I was expecting James to at least try that once lol

what about Serena and Wobbuffet

It didn't have Ash and James crossdressing, but this is the only time i can remember female companion crossdressing for more than just a few seconds. Correct me if i'm wrong though

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
ash and james never crossdressed once, xy/xyz is 0/10.

Serena crossing dressing was like better then all of Ash's cross dressings combined. That more then makes up for it in XY. I hope the next female lead can do it too as another male.

Status
Not open for further replies.