1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CMButch

CMButch Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

Magikarp beat Pikachu in DP. Magikarp w/Splash is Chuck Norris/Harambe-tier. No one can surpass that.

2. And magikarp's evolved form is gyarados, which Alan beat, making his MZardX Grumpy cat tier.

And Daigo-san's MMeta hammered MZardX before Lysandre, making him surpass his own tier into Doge tier. How can you beat doge tier?

3. kickachu

kickachu Momentai!

Well since the bio of ash greninja saids it occurs once every 1000 years maybe this is the episode where he temporary loses his power until another 1000 years

4. U.N. Owen

U.N. Owen In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

A scene where Xerosic's Malamar enter's Ash's mind and severs the connection between him and Greninja would be smart thinking on Xerosic's part.

5. Ominous Wind

Ominous Wind Well-Known Member

Doing something like that would create a whole new meta of things. But, isn't the A-G bond created from their souls?

6. BreeZaps

BreeZaps Your Lightning Star

If anyone reads warriors it's just like the power of 3, and how they lost there powers after the great battle, because they didn't need them anymore to protect there clan.

I saw this coming MONTHS ago because of that. I knew that after Ash-Greninja destroyed all the threats that was to come to Kalos that he would lose his powers cause he won't need them anymore.

I am not upset. Greninja's story is almost over. No point on dragging it along.

(I also don't mind if they kill him off.)

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  7. satopi

satopi SM Ash is best Ash! All hail Champion Ash!

All according to the prophecy.

8. UltimateNinja

UltimateNinja ~Ice Cold~

Are we really assuming Greninja losing a transformation made of the power of the strong bond between Ash and Greninja?

Sounds more like a troll title to gain more attentation. It's way too straight up mentioned like many other titles in the past. Can't see Xerosic building a machine who blocks the connection between Ash and Greninja soo easily, if even possible.

I bet Ash-Greninja is referring to both Greninja and his transformation to Ash-Greninja -> leaving it to Sanpei to protect the ninja village. The first time Ash-Greninja got mentioned officially was in the ninja village so...

LilligantLewis likes this.
  9. STICKTOPIA

STICKTOPIA Well-Known Member

They couldn't wait until the next region to mess things up? Why mess it up while Kalos is still in progress?

Anyways wow I would have never expected team flare to even be mentioned again! It must be really serious if Ash-Greninja has to come to a close. Does ash already part ways with the rest of the group in this episode?

10. EeveelutionTrainer

EeveelutionTrainer Active Member

I feel the same way. If you gotta mess up Sun and Moon, it stinks but fine, at least don't mess up Kalos.

It's assumed he does part ways with the rest of his group by this episode. Which feels weird because throughout the entirety of Kalos I don't think he ever had a battle, especially a battle on such a serious note, on his own. It's going to feel part sad (because Serena/Clemont/Bonnie won't be there assumedly) and part scary since Ash has no one to fall back on as he faces an enraged Xerosic who is probably out for revenge and feels he has nothing to lose at this point, resulting in an extremely dangerous individual for Ash to deal with.

11. shac

shac Well-Known Member

I am sure this has been already suggested, but what if Ash greninja form is lost because puni-chan isn't around anymore, and synchro form has a connection to z-power?

12. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "And just what are you starin' at?"

It would've been made too obvious like Z1 just glowing. But no, it's too big a stretch. Ash-Greninja can be seen here so that debunks the theory.

13. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

That's the point.

So they can use ash to advertise megas while still being able to transition to whatever gimmick they want for Alola without thinking of a contrivance to deal with the mega stones.

14. ggloop

ggloop Member

Maybe Alain will save the day guys! Maybe he'll defeat Xerosic and help Ash and be the winner for like, the 3rd time! /s

Real talk though, maybe Malamar is going to do some brain stuff to sever their bond.

15. Markerz

Markerz Well-Known Member

Arceus help us if that happens, this board will erupt.

16. satopi

satopi SM Ash is best Ash! All hail Champion Ash!

Alan the thunder stealer strikes again! D: I can actually see that happening.

17. GamerGirlNanami

GamerGirlNanami Well-Known Member

Hoping Ash is alone and on his way to Pallet when the bald guy strikes.

18. clbgolden12

clbgolden12 Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer

Ash can't really advertise Megas when he doesn't have a Mega...

19. Xenon Blue

Xenon Blue No Hard Feelings

IKUZEfrog basically did the same thing and made innocent childrens beg their parents to death to buy the game.

20. fidjnr

fidjnr Active Member

this could be very interesting with an evil malmar
    that will force James (from the TRio) with his inkay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.