1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is why I want Hoenn God to return - even if I still love Alan, seeing Hoenn McHoennGod aka Daigo-san vs Alan rematch and Daigo-San kicking his butt. Like I said above, I would love if Alan's story ended with him, Manon and Daigo-san go to Hoenn, Alan to get stronger and train with Daigo-san, Daigo-san cuz he's from Hoenn and also wants to help Alan grow in strength, and Manon cuz Manon.

Oh and I'll pay for Daigo-san vs Zumi, with even more Hoenn-God-Kicking-Everyone's-Butt action.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  2. satopi

satopi Go’s Scyther is indestriketible! <3

Alan takes the last XY episodes and there's a last minute scene of Ash going back to Pallet Town.

3. noakai

noakai Well-Known Member

Siebold was one of the first people MCX took on IIRC, so it may be as simple as that they hadn't really mastered the form yet. Remember, Alan's Charizard wasn't like super super AMAZING from the start, he got the mega stone because he lost fights and needed a boost. It was only way later that it ended up an undefeated powerhouse.

4. lemoncatpower

lemoncatpower Cynical optimist

that's very true. Besides Mega Absol, wasn't mega blastoise the first it faught??

5. Kazuki Mirai

Kazuki Mirai Well-Known Member

Gosh does every character Kensho Ono voice have this Broken Base status to them or what?

6. noakai

noakai Well-Known Member

I just looked it up and it seems I may have remembered wrong, it was definitely one of the first Pokemon it took on but I don't know how long Alan had been battling with it by then so I can't say for sure they were still getting used to the power. Alan met Lysandre when his Pokemon was still a Charmeleon (that lost badly to Lysandre's Pyroar). But he beat two regular trainers with mega evolutions before that, it was just that Siebold handed his *** to him lol.

7. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "How did I know that would be your reaction?"

At least Harry Potter suffered way too many times.

8. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid Same thing, day in;day out ಠ_ಠ

Alain lost to Siebold strictly for the purpose of setting up his desire to get stronger ... If it were Alain vs Siebold now, I think it's safe to say he's more then prepared for the challenge, doesn't hurt that he replaced Steel Wing with Thunder Punch

9. sheld999

sheld999 Well-Known Member

so grenija will lose the from and retire at oaks lab chilling and helping around with ash baulbasaur

10. JCW18

JCW18 Go, Explotaro!

You know, I feel like he did that just to counter water types like Ash-Greninja and Mega Blastoise lol

11. gliscor&yanmega

gliscor&yanmega Well-Known Member

Interesting, curious how things will go, will Ash and Greninja really lose the power.

I didn't even realize Xerosic escaped. He'll fail here though. Wonder if Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena are still around or not.

12. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

i heard their voice actors arent listed so probably not. But interestingly TR are in the episode.

13. satopi

satopi Go’s Scyther is indestriketible! <3

The TRio are probably going to help Ash here. I think after defeating Xerosic, their bond transformation will disappear since it did its purpose. But Ash and Greninja will still have a strong bond.

14. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Who knows if Team Rocket will appear in person though. After contacting Giovanni in the Clemont episode, they might head straight to Kanto to the HQ.

15. mystic9899

mystic9899 Pokemon fan

inkay's also in the episode apparently. maybe another inkay vs malamar situation?

16. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

So apparently Oha Suta showed a screenshot of the episode with Ash, Greninja, and Pikachu hugging during sunset, which has some people believing that Ash is releasing Greninja

Thoughts?

17. Red and Blue

Well that would definitely mean Greninja is staying in Kalos. Though I'm curious why you didn't post the screenshot

18. Xenon Blue

Xenon Blue No Hard Feelings

Do you have a screenshot to go with this? Kind of hard to believe without one.

19. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "How did I know that would be your reaction?"

Oh, if only Ash had made Oshawott remain in Unova...

20. Red and Blue

If this is true then only three pokemon will be Oak'd. That is the shortest amount

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.