• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Red and Blue

Well, better this then rotting at Oak's lab. At least it can do a lot of good in Kalos

So, anyone else get the feeling that this is to trick us? Like, they make it seem like a release but this scene takes place right before they stop Xerosic because they know they may not make it out alive..

Also, anyone else have a feeling Greninja gets sent back in time and is actually the Hero Greninja?

It's just you.

noakai

It would be funny if "farewell Ash-Greninja" ended up meaning Greninja figures out a way to stay in that form full time and ends up leaving, instead of the form not being usable anymore. Time will tell etc, but I hope no matter what, it shows up on the show later like Charizard did.

Ominous Wind

It would be funny if "farewell Ash-Greninja" ended up meaning Greninja figures out a way to stay in that form full time and ends up leaving, instead of the form not being usable anymore.

That would be an incredible jerk move from the staff. Which means this is actually within the realm of reality for the show.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
This could just be a situation in which the frog somehow gets mind-controlled, Ash yells at him with the power of IKUZE which causes the frog to snap out of it, hence the hug afterwards. But I highly doubt it, considering the sunset gives it away so hard on what is actually going to happen.

noakai

I still can't comprehend how people think Greninja is being released. They're out in the middle of nowhere, its not like with Goodra and the swamp or Charizard in the valley.

They're probably in the same forest we saw them standing in before in the other screenshot. I don't know why this is hard for you. For all we know that forest is where Greninja is being released into anyway, it doesn't need to be anywhere like a swamp/valley as long as it's significant in the story to Greninja, which it might be after whatever happens in this ep.

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
As if the episode's plot isn't resolved by sunset.

...And why are we using time traveling shenanigans out of the blue?

There's no reason to not believe this could be a 2pt episode with the 2nd part taking place at the site of Ninja Village. Say, Xerosic teams up with the Malamar trio but he gets defeated. The Malamar then try to go to the past with their ship but Ash and Greninja go along to stop them.

Also, it just so happens that Ash-Greninja looks exactly like the Hero Greninja from the past? It can't be a coincidence that the only two Greninja to use this transformation had trainers who looked exactly the same with a red hat and black spiky hair.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
We're losing Greninja altogether... That's just silly.

We still got Noijobber lmao.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
There's video of the scene now (can't link vid for reasons). They handshake, then move for the hug. Greninja is in the Ash-Greninja form.

Red and Blue

Honestly I'm not to upset by this. I kind of saw it coming in a way
There's no reason to not believe this could be a 2pt episode with the 2nd part taking place at the site of Ninja Village. Say, Xerosic teams up with the Malamar trio but he gets defeated. The Malamar then try to go to the past with their ship but Ash and Greninja go along to stop them.

Also, it just so happens that Ash-Greninja looks exactly like the Hero Greninja from the past? It can't be a coincidence that the only two Greninja to use this transformation had trainers who looked exactly the same with a red hat and black spiky hair.

You are seriously grasping, mate.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Greninja came from a newly-hatched Egg and this Greninja hero is from 1,000 years ago like how would this time-traveling shenanigan even work? At best Ash's Greninja is just some descendant of sorts.

As for Greninja leaving, I won't rule out the possibility but it would feel weird releasing a Pokemon like it. But it would be funny if the only Kalos Pokemon Ash had by the end of XY are his three Flying types.

And yet somehow people think Ash handshaking and hugging Greninja is some sort of release?

Why wouldn't you handshake in a goodbye?

noakai

And yet somehow people think Ash handshaking and hugging Greninja is some sort of release?

Why in the world would they be doing that if it was anything else? Ash is going back to Kanto, he'd be hand delivering Greninja to Oak's place if it was going there. There's no reason to handshake and then hug if it's not to say goodbye. Especially not in the sunset like that.

knightwolf09

Do you just hate Ash writers?! Are you taking out anger on him?! Did he kill your family or something so you make him suffer?! In turn make us suffer?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.