• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuxuba

We already have the police, champion, elite four, Alan etc for that.
Greninja didn't even defeat Alan's Charizard. What's so special about him that he actually needs to protect a region? Sounds like a joke

lol where was the police and the elite four when Rock Zygarde was destroying Kalos? The only one there was Malva and she turned herself in.

Alain only wants to protect his friends, he never wanted to become the region's guardian.

Diantha was clearly not enough to protect Kalos, since it took not only Ash-Greninja and his friends to help, but also every gym leader, TR and 100% Zygarde.

Sure, they might've caught Xerosic in this episode and TF might end once for all, but that doesn't stop something as dangerous as them from appearing.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Here's a question for you all.

Would you rather......

A. Greninja loses his AG form and getting oaked

B. Keeps his power but gets released and is a lone wanderer protecting kalos.

C. The title is a troll and he keeps his form and stays with ash.

Afraid I am going with option A, Greninja may be one of the most popular Pokemon but I am not too keen on said Pokemon potentially stealing the spotlight from whatever Alola Pokemon Ash obtains. Greninja also can't really visit Ash as it pleases if Ash releases it given it cannot fly.

Last edited:

Xuxuba

Afraid I am going with option A, Greninja may be one of the most popular Pokemon but I am not too keen on said Pokemon potentially stealing the spotlight from whatever Alola Pokemon Ash obtains. Greninja also can't really visit Ash as it pleases if Ash releases it given it cannot fly.

Squirtle can't fly either and, despite not being oak'd, he still was able to visit Ash.

I'm sure Ash has plenty of friends there who can give Greninja a ride, such as Clemont's dad and Sycamore. Sure if they were real life people they would never do this for him, but we are talking about the pokemon anime. People who barely know you offer a place in their house for you to sleep and they allow you to eat their food.

Besides, Ash can give Greninja's pokeball to Sycamore.

Last edited:
lol where was the police and the elite four when Rock Zygarde was destroying Kalos? The only one there was Malva and she turned herself in.

Alain only wants to protect his friends, he never wanted to become the region's guardian.

Diantha was clearly not enough to protect Kalos, since it took not only Ash-Greninja and his friends to help, but also every gym leader, TR and 100% Zygarde.

Sure, they might've caught Xerosic in this episode and TF might end once for all, but that doesn't stop something as dangerous as them from appearing.

Don't forget it also required another freaking champion to help as well.

Diantha got screwed over. But IDGAF cause at least Daigo-san did some stuff.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Here's a question for you all.

Would you rather......

A. Greninja loses his AG form and getting oaked

B. Keeps his power but gets released and is a lone wanderer protecting kalos.

C. The title is a troll and he keeps his form and stays with ash.

B of course.

The people who are bitter over the League, the Hidden Protagonist was stronger than Ash. Get over it, Ash can win another League. There's so many good things about the XY anime that is being ignored and overlooked because of not fulfilling what they wanted to happen. Status Quo is the God of that universe and the Team Flare arc was the best villain arc we've had so far. I hope Alan gets more important screentime and steals more thunder. And we see Daigo again before the saga ends.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
>Greninja leaves to protect Kalos Region

>SSPf members are going crying/salty

>XX Years Later

>Greninja comes back

>SSPf members are like "OMG, Greninja is back!!" and going crazy

>PAD explodes

Sure, yeah.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I'd be more up Greninja leaving than going to Oak, especially if its loses its A-G form. If it goes into training, at least then it can come back powerful and I'd accept it, since he would have been training, whereas if he's Oak'd, let's face it, they don't train there, they just live there that's it. Oak isn't there to train them, he's there to feed them and make sure they're healthy, so at least Greninja can built up its strength.

The show is on it's last heels, XY and Z may have revitalized the flame a bit, but Yokai Watch has been the Pokemon Company's nightmare. Sun and Moon looks like a crap effort to try and get the widdle kids in Japan to start watching again. The XY and Z animation studio isn't even working on this anime any more. They're working on Generations, so I'm guaranteeing crappy animations as well.

The games will live, the show will not. The show died off to much during the end of DP and the era of BW. XY and Z did boost a little, but Sun and Moon looks to collapse it all.

Tsuku- Ash-Greninja would be better for the show than some Alola Pokemon. The Pokemon freaking beat Pikachu and every other Pokeom for most popular Pokemon!

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
>Greninja leaves to protect Kalos Region

>SSPf members are going crying/salty

>XX Years Later

>Greninja comes back

>SSPf members are like "OMG, Greninja is back!!" and going crazy

>PAD explodes

Sure, yeah.

A quantity of salt sufficient to supply the entire USA with salt for 10 years shall be released by anime fans and collected by salt mining companies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
In good ways, not bad ways.

When XY first started in 2013 nobody could have possibly predicted everything that would happen in it. I remember back then people just thought it'd be only marginally better than BW.

It works both ways, just like how Ash was never able to beat the rival that always beats him, which was Alan.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Ash has never released a starter pokemon.

Humm, hello?!! Have you forgotten Charizard? Even although he returned, Ash still released it.

Anyway. Guys, I have a horrible feeling about this.

First of all, I can't believe the writers are making Ash leave one of his greatest Pokemon behind (probably even surpassing Charizard). However, I want to believe there's always a chance for him to return. I mean, if Greninja goes to Professor Sycamore's lab, and if there's connection between Kalos and Kanto (which could be because of Ash's comment in the Kalos League about requesting some of his Pokemon to Professor Oak), I guess it could be possible to Greninja to return someday in the future. It would be like Charizard, after all. However, I want to believe that, even if Greninja leaves Ash's team, he could return in the next season, at Alola, somehow.

But anyway, this new has made me suspect something really horrible and I truly hope to be wrong. What if... ALL OF ASH'S POKEMON FROM KALOS LEAVE?!!! Now this would make me want to smash the stupid head of the writers, but think about it:
+ Greninja: Apparently, he's staying in Kalos in case Xerosic or any other member of the Team Flare tries to do something again.
+ Goodra: He could return to his homeland, the Wetlands.
+ Noivern: They could find Noivern's natural family, explaining what in blazes his egg was doing all alone in the forest, when Ash's group found it.
+ Hawlucha: He could return to his natural forest as its Champion, even when Machamp already took care of it when he decided to leave with Ash.
+ Talonflame: This is the only one who wouldn't have a reason to leave.

Bad enough is that Ash is losing Greninja, but his whole Kalos' team?!!! Then the whole journey of Pokemon X-Y-Z would have been for nothing!!!

Vipsoccermaster

Humm, hello?!! Have you forgotten Charizard? Even although he returned, Ash still released it.

Bad enough is that Ash is losing Greninja, but his whole Kalos' team?!!! Then the whole journey of Pokemon X-Y-Z would have been for nothing!!!
No, Ash never released it. Leaving Charizard to train in Charicific Valley doesn't mean he released it. It's not back into the wild.

And his Kalos journey isn't a waste. Writers want to put Ash's Kalos team to Professor Oak so that they can promote the new Pokémon in Sun/Moon for Ash to capture.

noakai

If they want to bring Greninja back later, they'll write a storyline to bring it back. It's really as simple as that. Greninja leaving Ash at all, even to go to Oak's, doesn't make sense story-wise to begin with but that's not going to stop them from getting rid of it somehow. Released, back at Oak's, they just have to write a story that explains why it's back IF they decide to bring it back. Greninja's insanely popular but they also have to focus on the new gen so it may be a long time before we see it again, or they may never decide to bring it back. SM is changing a lot and XY changed a lot so who even knows. I think the one thing it goes have going for it is specifically that it is so massively popular but that might not be enough to guarantee it showing back up again. Sceptile and Charizard are popular and they brought them back by giving them to Ash's rivals, maybe someone in SM is gonna show up with a Greninja. I wouldn't put anything past them at this point.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
The problem is they're just in a generic forest. They're not at any specific place for Greninja to train, like that ninja village, or some Mega Evolution lab or anything.

They're literally in the middle of nowhere. That's why i can't see Greninja leaving. Usually pokemon are left behind in a specific place or to reunite with family or loved ones...there's nothing here.

Just because they're in a generic forest doesn't mean Greninja is going to stay in that generic forest. The forest could just be where Ash and Greninja say their goodbyes. Their destinations could be in opposite directions, and Ash may find it too painful to accompany Greninja all the way to wherever it's going to stay. We also don't know where that forest is. For all we know, it could be in the outskirts of the Ninja Village or just outside Lumiose City.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
I don't know what else this scene can be other than "Goodbye frog, you stay here at Kalos regardless of if I released you or not while I go back to Kanto." Or the writers decide to pull out the troll hammer again, and this is probably the last place you want to pull that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.