• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
Just because bit said it might 93rd release doesn't mean it will remember not all episodes are accurate with the summaries in case you guys forgot clemont and Bonnie will be in lumoise city and Serena traveling with Shauna. But Bonnie and clemont will return in the last episode I think that the summaries are misleading

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Hmmm, is it possible Greninja will stay in the swamp with Goodra?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I always figured that title was too wishy-washy to actually be a confirmation - like, they probably aren't going to spoil Ash actually winning a league in the title, but if they were, surely they would to go with something that outright says Ash wins it, not something in the middle that can be interpreted either way depending on what actually happens. Ash had his ultimate match, but it was Alan's Kalos League Victory, so the title still stands and it wasn't a spoiler either way.

Well, so Goodra is going back to the swamp. It doesn't matter too much as it will still remain under Ash's ownership and will be a Pokemon which can be called upon anytime. And glad that Greninja's release hasn't been confirmed. If that happens, I'll surely quit watching the anime.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I don't know what's worse, the fact that Goodra and Greninja get released the same episode (Goodra leaving with an overall worse reputation) or the hyped up Clemont vs Xerosic clash was not only slipped in said episode but even that victory will be undone with Clemont's abduction

If Greninja actually gets release though. We've had teases like this before and about Goodra, why can't Ash call on Goodra again? Because there's no reason why he can't. Keanan has driven to Lumiose before and all he has to do is give Goodra to Professor Sycamore and then Professor Sycamore can transfer it to wherever Ash is, like Ash did with his Unova Pokemon.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
You don't need to worry about Goodra. It will be called upon (again) in the future series (maybe Gen 8th or 9th).

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So those plants are still around even though Lysandre's gone...? Maybe that's what AG "has" to stay for, if it's leaving (which I believe it is), to make sure those are held back/make sure they really defeated the last of them.

Well, plants don't magically disappear you know.. It would be weird if with the defeat of Lysandre, the entire weed just disappeared like that.

You don't need to worry about Goodra. It will be called upon (again) in the future series (maybe Gen 8th or 9th).

Why people believe this is beyond me.. They're very obviously trying to book-end this series shut in order to start fresh with Sun and Moon, which will be a wholly different show. I doubt we'll see Goodra again. Not to mention the possibility of Ash ditching a starter in this far off land. This isn't Johto that's right next to Kanto.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
The plants are still around because Xerosic is playing with his giant laser thing/Zygarde cells. They're not necessarily left over from the finished crisis.

Potential double release... *beard stroke intensifies*

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I certainly looks that way and if I'm not mistaken, it'll be the first time that 2 of Ash's pokemon leave him permanently in 1 episode outside of Kanto (where they usually get Oak'd).

No, most probably. 2 Pokemon leaving in one episode is too much. I definitely think now that Ash-Greninja won't leave

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
IKUZEfrog is now confirmed for SM. The release is just setting up for an epic comeback, which is nice. Can't really let Ash steamroll everything at the start of SM

diakyu

Don't get your hopes up about Ash-Greninja just because it's in the games now. He won't be in Sun and Moon at all and if it is it'll be much later in the saga.

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
Don't get your hopes up about Ash-Greninja just because it's in the games now. He won't be in Sun and Moon at all and if it is it'll be much later in the saga.

Which is perfectly fine if he returns for some end of series major battle to help Ash graduate school. Because, who would want an all powerful pokemon with him at the beginning? I had been hoping for a situation similar to Charizard in Johto, but if he comes back, I'll take this as well.

DeepSeaDragon

If anything, being in SM adds more credibility to the theory that it will be released. Now players can use "Ash-Greninja" without it actually belonging to Ash. Now it can feel like ours and not his.since it will be released.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Clemont the damsel in distress lol!

I can't wait for Ash Greninja to appear and wreck some plants and an evil scientist!

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
ash-greninja being in the game is cool, but it doesn't confirm him for s/m. it's the same case for zygarde: it's plot and story finished up in xy even though it'll still be in the sun/moon games.

satopi

ash-greninja being in the game is cool, but it doesn't confirm him for s/m. it's the same case for zygarde: it's plot and story finished up in xy even though it'll still be in the sun/moon games.
I'm sure they'll think of something to incorporate the past saga's ideas into Alola/S&M. They're really nice treats.

Janovy

Banned
[IMG300]https://65.media.tumblr.com/38fd70553779f8c12b17de0a7d9b6068/tumblr_oeizekT5eG1tf388eo1_500.jpg[/IMG300]

Ah, so that is why Ash is releasing Greninja. So WE can fight using it. Good guy Ash :D

satopi

[IMG300]https://65.media.tumblr.com/38fd70553779f8c12b17de0a7d9b6068/tumblr_oeizekT5eG1tf388eo1_500.jpg[/IMG300]

Ah, so that is why Ash is releasing Greninja. So WE can fight using it. Good guy Ash :D
Janovy-Gekkouga confirmed!! :D

I'm sure Greninja is allowing himself to be used. Just ya know, borrowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.