• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I can see Clemont battling Ash Greninja and Xerosic trying to brainwash Greninja as well. Ash's motivational words of the bond they share and their moments of becoming strong together will break it. And manpower.

It was meant to be Black and White but since it would be a little racist to uhum, the black... (No hate to Iris)
Iris isn't black. And how is this racist...??

Janovy

Banned
Ah, good ol' brainwashing! Looks like Pokemon: Brain Washing is back with a vengeance.
Yes, because Best Wishes is the first series ever to utilize brainwashing lol

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

It's racist because the black pokemon got less plot relevance and screen time than the white pokemon. XD

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I can see Clemont battling Ash Greninja and Xerosic trying to brainwash Greninja as well.

I just had a visual of Clemont literally trying to pummel Ash Greninja with his own bare fists, or using some wacky invention to fire laser beams at the ninja frog. Thank you for that. :p I'm going to assume you meant Clemont would use his Pokémon to battle Ash Greninja, not that he would battle Greninja himself - though, honestly, the only one who even stand a ghost of a chance is Luxray.

...Actually, Clemont might be better off sparing his Pokémon and just going at it with the laser beams.

Ash's motivational words of the bond they share and their moments of becoming strong together will break it. And manpower.

Manpower? You mean the brute force and fiery burning passion of SHOUNEN SPIRIT.

Actually, what would be even more interesting is if Xerosic tries to brainwash Ash, and Greninja uses the strength of their bond to break Ash out of the mind control. That could be an interesting twist.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
I can see Clemont battling Ash Greninja and Xerosic trying to brainwash Greninja as well. Ash's motivational words of the bond they share and their moments of becoming strong together will break it. And manpower.

She is supposed to be black but you can't just make a character black because that would be... weird... AND it's racist because of the title xD
I mean 'Black and White' sounds like a comic show between a black men and a white guy who are trolling.

noakai

I just had a visual of Clemont literally trying to pummel Ash Greninja with his own bare fists, or using some wacky invention to fire laser beams at the ninja frog. Thank you for that. :p I'm going to assume you meant Clemont would use his Pokémon to battle Ash Greninja, not that he would battle Greninja himself - though, honestly, the only one who even stand a ghost of a chance is Luxray.

...Actually, Clemont might be better off sparing his Pokémon and just going at it with the laser beams.

Actually, what would be even more interesting is if Xerosic tries to brainwash Ash, and Greninja uses the strength of their bond to break Ash out of the mind control. That could be an interesting twist.

Oh man I would love it if this happened. A perfect use for their bond, especially since something big is happening in this episode wrt them.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
She is supposed to be black but you can't just make a character black because that would be... weird... AND it's racist because of the title xD
I mean 'Black and White' sounds like a comic show between a black men and a white guy who are trolling.

they called it black and white in the dub though.

satopi

I would love to see Clemont fighting Greninja with his bare hands. If he used his Pokémon, they're going to be confused and might not listen to him. THe Shounen spirit is strong in Ash. :) Now I'm a bit intrigued on what's to happen in this episode.

She isn't "supposed" to be black (or any race), are you assuming she is just because of her skin complexion? She's more Native American if anything... but anyways, I don't see how the title is racist. He was obviously talking about Best Wishes lol. Black & White was the English dub title which is the name of the games which are colors like its previous successors. I think you took the title way out of context. ^^;

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
I would love to see Clemont fighting Greninja with his bare hands. If he used his Pokémon, they're going to be confused and might not listen to him. THe Shounen spirit is strong in Ash. :) Now I'm a bit intrigued on what's to happen in this episode.

She isn't "supposed" to be black (or any race), are you assuming she is just because of her skin complexion? She's more Native American if anything... but anyways, I don't see how the title is racist. He was obviously talking about Best Wishes lol. Black & White was the English dub title which is the name of the games which are colors like its previous successors. I think you took the title way out of context. ^^;

It's called imagination. And damn the dub is racist. It's the first time we getting a 'slightly different' skin color of a Pokegirl and they change the title to Black and White? It's harsh man xD. Maybe I'm just dreaming too much

satopi

It's called imagination. And damn the dub is racist. It's the first time we getting a 'slightly different' skin color of a Pokegirl and they change the title to Black and White? It's harsh man xD. Maybe I'm just dreaming too much
Indeed it is lol. :)

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
So what happened in this episode? Can someone explain why Greninja and Ash are parting?

We're not 100% sure if its getting realeased (But i'm 99.9% sure he's getting the boot)
but its most likely going to be a last-minute plot point

kickachu

Momentai!
So what happened in this episode? Can someone explain why Greninja and Ash are parting?

Due to dumb stupid clip everyone thinks greninja is leaving even summaries say that but i say it mean their power and i hope we see goodra again someday

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i guess they really are giving us the salt to make french fries in pokefrance. i wonder what ingredients they'll give us in the next series to make malasada or poi. (i sound way too much like cilan right now)

kickachu

Momentai!
I just hope with all my might that netiher goodra or greninja are released in this episode despite evidence such as summaries and it's the writiers messing with us because there is no way they would have ash return home with 3 pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.