• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I just hope with all my might that netiher goodra or greninja are released in this episode despite evidence such as summaries and it's the writiers messing with us because there is no way they would have ash return home with 3 pokemon

They can bro. After all the summary falt out states that Goodra has been leaved behind I thin you're just in denial about it

kickachu

Momentai!
They can bro. After all the summary falt out states that Goodra has been leaved behind I thin you're just in denial about it

what you might call denial I call hope and determination and I still hope the writers are trolling us like they always have

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
what you might call denial I call hope and determination and I still hope the writers are trolling us like they always have

Em I don't think you have read the summaries, Goodra is released before the episode starts so there it goes, and why do you want him to stay? It isn't Uber-strong or special

kickachu

Momentai!
Em I don't think you have read the summaries, Goodra is released before the episode starts so there it goes, and why do you want him to stay? It isn't Uber-strong or special

I have read the summaries and the reason I think Ash should keep goodra is that since Iris had Dragonite he can keep goodra despite what people have said about it's performance in the league

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
There's a difference between trolling and lying. It outright says in the summary that Goodra goes back to the swamp, so if that does not happen, then the writers lied, and it's probably in the best interest for the writers to not lie like that, especially if it does not amount to anything. Trolling would be more like the title "Kalos League Victory!"and the disco shuriken. The writers never stated Ash would win and did not lie about anything, but it was pretty obvious this was done to get some false hope up, and was just trying to get temporary hype going around.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I have read the summaries and the reason I think Ash should keep goodra is that since Iris had Dragonite he can keep goodra despite what people have said about it's performance in the league

Em, the sumamries outright state that Ash and co. are coming back after leaving Goodra at the swamp. There is no argument against official summaries that specifically refer to something without vageness and Dragonite didn't had a backstory like Goodra nor was realeased or even came close to it

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Em, the sumamries outright state that Ash and co. are coming back after leaving Goodra at the swamp. There is no argument against official summaries that specifically refer to something without vageness and Dragonite didn't had a backstory like Goodra nor was realeased or even came close to it

Goodra is getting left at the marshlands for sure but that isn't a release anyway. It still has has Keanan to get transferred to Ash anytime. It's status will be like Squirtle. And Greninja, as I have repeatedly told and explained before, isn't getting released.

kickachu

Momentai!
There's a difference between trolling and lying. It outright says in the summary that Goodra goes back to the swamp, so if that does not happen, then the writers lied, and it's probably in the best interest for the writers to not lie like that, especially if it does not amount to anything. Trolling would be more like the title "Kalos League Victory!"and the disco shuriken. The writers never stated Ash would win and did not lie about anything, but it was pretty obvious this was done to get some false hope up, and was just trying to get temporary hype going around.

I know there is a difference between the two and I didn't mean the writers were liars I just think there be no way ash would go home with three pokemon beside the fact lapras was released after the leader and he didn't start leaving pokemon yet. Playking even agreed with me on Bulbagarden here's the quote "Yes, they have. So this might just be another one of those, meaning that Greninja might or might not leave"

Red and Blue

I know there is a difference between the two and I didn't mean the writers were liars I just think there be no way ash would go home with three pokemon beside the fact lapras was released after the leader and he didn't start leaving pokemon yet. Playking even agreed with me on Bulbagarden here's the quote "Yes, they have. So this might just be another one of those, meaning that Greninja might or might not leave"

Why can't he go home with just three Pokemon? Why does the exact number matter?

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I don't think it matters either way. We wouldn't see those Pokemon again once they're Oak'd. Greninja being released by choice is far better in my opinion.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It doesn't sound ridiculous at all. Plus the only one getting released is possibly Greninja. Goodra only came back temporarily

No one is getting released. The idea of releases are as old as the original series. They didn't happen after the OS and will not happen after.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Malamar brainwashing I suspect.

Hmmm probably, which reminds me of what that wild Malamar did to Madame X. I would love if Xerosic is revealed to be behind the evil Malamar's plot from ages ago, but I won't hold my breath cuz the writing staff may've forgotten that subplot. ^^;

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
No one is getting released. The idea of releases are as old as the original series. They didn't happen after the OS and will not happen after.

Paul's list of released pokemon says hello.

Hmmm probably, which reminds me of what that wild Malamar did to Madame X. I would love if Xerosic is revealed to be behind the evil Malamar's plot from ages ago, but I won't hold my breath cuz the writing staff may've forgotten that subplot. ^^;

Well, the Malamar did say they would flee into the future.

I find it funny that the characters themselves do more planning than anyone in the building that works for the anime.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
They never existed. Nor did Jessie and James' Pokémon. Or Dawn's Pachrisu even though she was caught again. Or Misty's Togetic. Or Goodra. Or even Wobbufett until he returned in XY.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
They never existed. Nor did Jessie and James' Pokémon. Or Dawn's Pachrisu. Or Misty's Togetic. Or Goodra. Or even Wobbufett until he returned in XY.

Sshhh you're scaring 345-ash-greninja
You will leave him scarred for the rest of his life

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Paul's releases don't matter. I'm talking about Ash. He didn't release a single Pokemon in the AG series, DP series and BW series and so he also won't in XY. Goodra was never released and will not be counted as a release as it has Keanan to transfer back to Ash. And Greninja won't get released.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Paul's releases don't matter. I'm talking about Ash. He didn't release a single Pokemon in the AG series, DP series and BW series and so he also won't in XY. Goodra was never released and will not be counted as a release as it has Keanan to transfer back to Ash. And Greninja won't get released.

So you think you're opinion is fact? [sarcastic slow clap]. That's how its done bros

Status
Not open for further replies.