• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I won't get scared. I've made my comment before, read it.

I was joking man, chill this isn't real life IDK why you're getting so angry over this. Even if Greninja is oaked it won't appear except for a came o or two, it isn't safe from disappearing altogether like Infernape or Charizard after Unova

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Honestly, I'd say Greninja may leave here, but he'll definitely come back in Sun and Moon.

I'll be happy if he does, but I doubt it since the anime has showcased enough of Ash-Greninja. Anyway it won't get released.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I'll be happy if he does, but I doubt it since the anime has showcased enough of Ash-Greninja. Anyway it won't get released.

You're opinion and theory=/=Facts. Its simple bro you're not the anime headwriter nor a executive so don't sing victory yet

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I won't get scared. I've made my comment before, read it.
I did. You just refuse to believe that Goodra or any of Ash's past Pokémon weren't released due to your screwed definition of "release" and criteria. Ash never releases his Pokémon unless he has a good reason behind it. Other than that, he always keeps his Pokémon.

Omegaz

Captain Amourica

He's return for a couple episodes, a la BW Charizard. Just help him out in some situations.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
He's return for a couple episodes, a la BW Charizard. Just help him out in some situations.

Oh you mean return for the sake of fanservice and get 0 personality and importance whatsoever aside from a one-episode long rivalry that gets an anticlimatic ending? Yup that's good writing LOL

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I did. You just refuse to believe that Goodra or any of Ash's past Pokémon weren't released due to your screwed definition of "release" and criteria. Ash never releases his Pokémon unless he has a good reason behind it. Other than that, he always keeps his Pokémon.

Goodra's comeback at the Kalos League proves that he was never released, it has Keanan to transfer back to Ash. If Goodra is counted as a release, then Squirtle should be also called a release. And don't forget, Ash didn't release a single Pokemon in AG, DP and BW.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Paul's releases don't matter. I'm talking about Ash. He didn't release a single Pokemon in the AG series, DP series and BW series and so he also won't in XY. Goodra was never released and will not be counted as a release as it has Keanan to transfer back to Ash. And Greninja won't get released.

Because clearly your opinion overrides a fact. Bravo. You just failed debate and persuasion 101.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Goodra's comeback at the Kalos League proves that he was never released, it has Keanan to transfer back to Ash. If Goodra is counted as a release, then Squirtle should be also called a release. And don't forget, Ash didn't release a single Pokemon in AG, DP and BW.

And so? That still proves nothing, even if Ash doesn't releases them then what? Grneinja has no business overshadowing every Alola mon, Goodra has zero business anywhere except in the Swamp.
And why should they stay in Oak's? To dget put on a bus for eternity, and only come back for a 3 episode cameo? I'd rather see Greninja released than thrown into the Oak's Laboratory of forgotten Pokemon

noakai

I personally consider any Pokemon that doesn't end up at Oak's released. If it's not anywhere he can make a quick call to Oak and get it for battle purposes, then it may as well be released, regardless of who technically "owns" it or whatever hairs people want to split. If they want it to show up again later, all they have to do is write it back in, it's not like it's hard to do anyway. So yeah, if Greninja stays to "protect Kalos" or whatever, it's just as released as Goodra is - meaning Ash will have to make arrangements with someone to go find it and have it agree to come over to him instead of taking .5 seconds to find a phone and have Oak transfer it over. Call that whatever you want, the end result is the same.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
And so? That still proves nothing, even if Ash doesn't releases them then what? Grneinja has no business overshadowing every Alola mon, Goodra has zero business anywhere except in the Swamp.
And why should they stay in Oak's? To dget put on a bus for eternity, and only come back for a 3 episode cameo? I'd rather see Greninja released than thrown into the Oak's Laboratory of forgotten Pokemon

They'll still remain under Ash's ownership at least, so that gives them a chance of coming back just like Sinnoh League

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
They'll still remain under Ash's ownership at least, so that gives them a chance of coming back just like Sinnoh League

Technically no Pokemon is released since Ash can just do a thousand complicated stuff and get them back, and after XY's lack of continuity I am not seeing any reserve returning

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Like I said, Ash doesn't release his Pokémon unless it's for a good reason. Do you seriously expect Ash to smash his Pokeball in front of him like Jessie did with Dustox just to consider it a release? He can just get another Pokeball. Also, consider Greninja his "first" released Pokemon once this episode airs. ;)

Beautiful.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Technically no Pokemon is released since Ash can just do a thousand complicated stuff and get them back, and after XY's lack of continuity I am not seeing any reserve returning

Well you're saying XY lacks continuity. I'll have difficulty in admitting that SM Ash is even the Ash Ketchum I knew- no more a traveling trainer and a school student LOL. That's more anti-continuity for me.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Lol how hard is it to understand? It says in the summary, word by word, "In order to part ways with Goodra, Ash and the others head for the wetlands. On their way back, ...". So it directly refers to Ash parting ways with Goodra and we know it happens relatively smoothly and predictably with no major plot twist because it also refers to the success of the parting. Summaries don't lie, they can just deceive people by using vague terms that leads to false assumptions, but I see no way you can bend these words to make it not seem like Goodra is going to part ways with Ash. If you think that this summary can refer to Goodra not parting ways, then be my guest and show me how.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Well you're saying XY lacks continuity. I'll have difficulty in admitting that SM Ash is even the Ash Ketchum I knew- no more a traveling trainer and a school student LOL. That's more anti-continuity for me.

Entering a school ha nothing to do with continuity especially since Alola has no league and it seems like Ash is going there for a vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.