• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
A scene where Xerosic's Malamar enter's Ash's mind and severs the connection between him and Greninja would be smart thinking on Xerosic's part.

Ominous Wind

A scene where Xerosic's Malamar enter's Ash's mind and severs the connection between him and Greninja would be smart thinking on Xerosic's part.

Doing something like that would create a whole new meta of things. But, isn't the A-G bond created from their souls?

BreeZaps

Your Lightning Star
If anyone reads warriors it's just like the power of 3, and how they lost there powers after the great battle, because they didn't need them anymore to protect there clan.

I saw this coming MONTHS ago because of that. I knew that after Ash-Greninja destroyed all the threats that was to come to Kalos that he would lose his powers cause he won't need them anymore.

I am not upset. Greninja's story is almost over. No point on dragging it along.

(I also don't mind if they kill him off.)

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Are we really assuming Greninja losing a transformation made of the power of the strong bond between Ash and Greninja?

Sounds more like a troll title to gain more attentation. It's way too straight up mentioned like many other titles in the past. Can't see Xerosic building a machine who blocks the connection between Ash and Greninja soo easily, if even possible.

I bet Ash-Greninja is referring to both Greninja and his transformation to Ash-Greninja -> leaving it to Sanpei to protect the ninja village. The first time Ash-Greninja got mentioned officially was in the ninja village so...

STICKTOPIA

They couldn't wait until the next region to mess things up? Why mess it up while Kalos is still in progress?

Anyways wow I would have never expected team flare to even be mentioned again! It must be really serious if Ash-Greninja has to come to a close. Does ash already part ways with the rest of the group in this episode?

EeveelutionTrainer

They couldn't wait until the next region to mess things up? Why mess it up while Kalos is still in progress?

Anyways wow I would have never expected team flare to even be mentioned again! It must be really serious if Ash-Greninja has to come to a close. Does ash already part ways with the rest of the group in this episode?

I feel the same way. If you gotta mess up Sun and Moon, it stinks but fine, at least don't mess up Kalos.

It's assumed he does part ways with the rest of his group by this episode. Which feels weird because throughout the entirety of Kalos I don't think he ever had a battle, especially a battle on such a serious note, on his own. It's going to feel part sad (because Serena/Clemont/Bonnie won't be there assumedly) and part scary since Ash has no one to fall back on as he faces an enraged Xerosic who is probably out for revenge and feels he has nothing to lose at this point, resulting in an extremely dangerous individual for Ash to deal with.

shac

I am sure this has been already suggested, but what if Ash greninja form is lost because puni-chan isn't around anymore, and synchro form has a connection to z-power?

LizardonX

Banned
Well guess what. Now that's going to be gone forever. So how does that work for the future?

That's the point.

So they can use ash to advertise megas while still being able to transition to whatever gimmick they want for Alola without thinking of a contrivance to deal with the mega stones.

ggloop

Maybe Alain will save the day guys! Maybe he'll defeat Xerosic and help Ash and be the winner for like, the 3rd time! /s

Real talk though, maybe Malamar is going to do some brain stuff to sever their bond.

Markerz

Maybe Alain will save the day guys! Maybe he'll defeat Xerosic and help Ash and be the winner for like, the 3rd time! /s

Arceus help us if that happens, this board will erupt.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.

Real talk though, maybe Malamar is going to do some brain stuff to sever their bond.

Alan the thunder stealer strikes again! D: I can actually see that happening.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
That's the point.

So they can use ash to advertise megas while still being able to transition to whatever gimmick they want for Alola without thinking of a contrivance to deal with the mega stones.
Ash can't really advertise Megas when he doesn't have a Mega...

fidjnr

this could be very interesting with an evil malmar
that will force James (from the TRio) with his inkay

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
IKUZEfrog basically did the same thing and made innocent childrens beg their parents to death to buy the game.
The games don't even have Ash-Greninja in them (for now), tho.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Last second ditch for Inkay to evolve and leave James for the Malamar group to build up its evil tactics. Saddest Pokémon ending in XY.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
The games don't even have Ash-Greninja in them (for now), tho.

Still it was clear it was a way to promote the frog and mid-battle evolution a.k.a mega evolution. As long as Ash looks cool and whatever he is doing you can also somewhat do in the game it is a win for the writers yes, SM Ash will look cool, just you wait.

Born Better

God of Lightning
Not gonna *censored* about it because I've already done it and there's really not much more to add at this point. I do, however, wonder how they're gonna handle Ash-Greninja when we get to that point considering we have two very accurate leaks saying it will be in the games in some form. I guess you could say they'll just ignore it like they do a large chunk of things, but considering literally everything about Ash-Greninja and Greninja in general, it seems kinda unlikely.

As far as the marketing thing as a whole goes, Zard is still getting pushed (pre-suspension Roman Reigns levels at this point), so I really don't see why Ikuze Ninja Frog can't.

And what's this about Daigo? Like Daigo Umehara? When did he become a meme around here?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.