• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Please, Alan's only friend is the Lizard and a little girl. I laughed when the confident, smiling Ash had tons of people supporting him and being there for him while Alan only had Manon. He put on his samurai face of stoicness as he told Manon that he'll rescue Hari san and bring him back. A striking difference and not to mention, Alan gave no f's when everyone else was getting manhandled by the Legendary Megalith aside from Platane while Ash looked pained. His irrelevant parents probably didn't care for him much. Platane seems to be the only father figure he has. All Alan has going for him is a loyal, happy Manon and 2 strong, obedient Pokémon. The rest were released/loaned. I do await the day they release another Mega Evolution Act. I think Ash has bigger and brighter opportunities ahead of him now that the Hidden Protagonist's story will shortly come to a close. Well, as long as they're both content with their lives, it is a happy end.

Last edited:

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Please, Alan's only friend is the Lizard and a little girl. I laughed when Ash had tons of people supporting him and being there for him while Alan put on his samurai face of stoicness as he told Manon that he'll rescue Hari san and bring him back. A striking difference and not to mention, Alan gave no f's when everyone else was getting manhandled by the Legendary Megalith aside from Platane while Ash was pained. His irrelevant parents probably didn't care for him much. Platane seems to be the only father figure he has. All Alan has going for him is a smiling Manon and 2 strong Pokémon. The rest were released/loaned. I do await the day they release another Mega Evolution Act. I think Ash has bigger and brighter opportunities ahead of him now that the Hidden Protagonist's story will shortly come to a close. Well, as long as they're both content with their lives, it is a happy end.

"But he is a complex and well written character"
-Said hardcore anime defenders

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm surprised that we'll see Xerosic's back-up plans cuz I thought he'd end up being arrested offscreen. I hope Emma is involved somehow in whatever Xerosic's planning like she was in the games cuz I've wanted to see her in the anime.

Kirby4ever

I'm surprised that we'll see Xerosic's back-up plans cuz I thought he'd end up being arrested offscreen. I hope Emma is involved somehow in whatever Xerosic's planning like she was in the games cuz I've wanted to see her in the anime.
It's too late to see Emma in the anime since there's only a few episodes left and there's isn't much that they can do with her without making it feel rushed.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
We have only three episodes left after this. If the Xersoic conflict is a two parter, then only two. Those two episodes will likely be the Farwell episode of the XY gang and the Pallet Town one.

Plus Alain might leave at the end of 44. I see no time for a rematch

If Xerosic is two parter I can see Ash vs Alain rematch after second part if Alain, Sycamore, Steven help Ash against Xerosic in those 2 parts. I can see at the end of second part once Xerosic is killed/arrested; Alain asking Ash for Godzard X vs A-G( assuming in second part Greninja will regain A-G form) last battle.Then, next episode would be: Zard vs A-G where Ash wins, TR come and steal tired Pokemon. blah blah they blast off and after that final Pallet episode.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Alain doesn't need any more screentime. Ash is the one we're all watching the series for not him. Ash still needs episodes to learn about Alola from Oak

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Never happening.

Siebold forever takes the honor as the only trainer effortlessly manhandling MC-X, proving Mega Blastoise's superiority once and for all.

which actually confuses me, would Siebold and mega blastoise be able to take on Steven and Metagross do you think? Or was it just the obvious type advantage that really through him under? Because it seems like type advantage doesn't always play a role in megas..

Nightslushie

After pondering about this.. I'll just wait for the next few episodes to hold on my opinion. Till then.. let the uneasiness roll in.

satopi

Never happening.

Siebold forever takes the honor as the only trainer effortlessly manhandling MC-X, proving Mega Blastoise's superiority once and for all.

Zumi wrecked him good! Next hitman is Daigo. :D

Zumi wrecked him good! Next hitman is Daigo. :D

This is why I want Hoenn God to return - even if I still love Alan, seeing Hoenn McHoennGod aka Daigo-san vs Alan rematch and Daigo-San kicking his butt. Like I said above, I would love if Alan's story ended with him, Manon and Daigo-san go to Hoenn, Alan to get stronger and train with Daigo-san, Daigo-san cuz he's from Hoenn and also wants to help Alan grow in strength, and Manon cuz Manon.

Oh and I'll pay for Daigo-san vs Zumi, with even more Hoenn-God-Kicking-Everyone's-Butt action.

Last edited:

satopi

This is why I want Hoenn God to return - even if I still love Alan, seeing Hoenn McHoennGod aka Daigo-san vs Alan rematch and Daigo-San kicking his butt. Like I said above, I would love if Alan's story ended with him, Manon and Daigo-san go to Hoenn, Alan to get stronger and train with Daigo-san, Daigo-san cuz he's from Hoenn and also wants to help Alan grow in strength, and Manon cuz Manon.

Oh and I'll pay for Daigo-san vs Zumi, with even more Hoenn-God-Kicking-Everyone's-Butt action.

Alan takes the last XY episodes and there's a last minute scene of Ash going back to Pallet Town.

noakai

which actually confuses me, would Siebold and mega blastoise be able to take on Steven and Metagross do you think? Or was it just the obvious type advantage that really through him under? Because it seems like type advantage doesn't always play a role in megas..

Siebold was one of the first people MCX took on IIRC, so it may be as simple as that they hadn't really mastered the form yet. Remember, Alan's Charizard wasn't like super super AMAZING from the start, he got the mega stone because he lost fights and needed a boost. It was only way later that it ended up an undefeated powerhouse.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Siebold was one of the first people MCX took on IIRC, so it may be as simple as that they hadn't really mastered the form yet. Remember, Alan's Charizard wasn't like super super AMAZING from the start, he got the mega stone because he lost fights and needed a boost. It was only way later that it ended up an undefeated powerhouse.

that's very true. Besides Mega Absol, wasn't mega blastoise the first it faught??

noakai

that's very true. Besides Mega Absol, wasn't mega blastoise the first it faught??

I just looked it up and it seems I may have remembered wrong, it was definitely one of the first Pokemon it took on but I don't know how long Alan had been battling with it by then so I can't say for sure they were still getting used to the power. Alan met Lysandre when his Pokemon was still a Charmeleon (that lost badly to Lysandre's Pyroar). But he beat two regular trainers with mega evolutions before that, it was just that Siebold handed his *** to him lol.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Alain lost to Siebold strictly for the purpose of setting up his desire to get stronger ... If it were Alain vs Siebold now, I think it's safe to say he's more then prepared for the challenge, doesn't hurt that he replaced Steel Wing with Thunder Punch

sheld999

so grenija will lose the from and retire at oaks lab chilling and helping around with ash baulbasaur

Status
Not open for further replies.