• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Ash won't die. And even if he did, he'll be revived as soon as he noticed.

kickachu

Momentai!
What's the point of needing Ash when he's stuck in the Ash Greninja form?

Right since greninja needs ash there is no way it would release them and plus every series excluding the os series has one member of the cast releases a pokemon no way they release two pokemon in the same series

satopi

Right since greninja needs ash there is no way it would release them and plus every series excluding the os series has one member of the cast releases a pokemon no way they release two pokemon in the same series
Ahhh I see.

Red and Blue

You know they break traditions all the time right? In XY he didn't get the grass starter or beat a rival

kickachu

Momentai!
You know they break traditions all the time right? In XY he didn't get the grass starter or beat a rival

I know that and I also know there was no guest appearance from a previous series female but I don't think they wouldn't release two pokemon in the same series releasing one per series would be one I hope that won't break I mean how dumb can they be

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
There's no beating around the bush that this episode is gonna suck character wise and likely logic wise. If Greninja's released, there goes arguably Ash's strongest Pokemon to date with no real indication of return and makes Ash look like a loser (even though yes, he always believes in his Pokemon's intentions). If Greninja loses it Ash forme, it becomes arguably one of Ash's most overrated Pokemon and logically makes no sense being a spiritual type bond...

Soniman

Break the Limit
There's no beating around the bush that this episode is gonna suck character wise and likely logic wise. If Greninja's released, there goes arguably Ash's strongest Pokemon to date with no real indication of return and makes Ash look like a loser (even though yes, he always believes in his Pokemon's intentions). If Greninja loses it Ash forme, it becomes arguably one of Ash's most overrated Pokemon and logically makes no sense being a spiritual type bond...

If Ash Greninja leaves and KEEPS the form then wow so much for that deep bond power that can only activate when both are in synch

noakai

Which would be worse, Greninja staying but losing the form or Greninja leaving with the form? I honestly can't decide. Staying means Ash doesn't technically lose it even if we never see it again but then all of that build up comes to nothing in the end.

satopi

He'll be Oak'd anyway despite their strong bond. I'd rather he stay in Kalos. He can go to the Ninja Village or be watched by Professor Platane if Ash ever needs him again. It'll be even more better if Greninja chooses to stay in Kalos by his own accord. You can't force a Pokémon to stay when he doesn't want to.

UnovaMaster

Yeah, I don't get why people get so worked up about "releases". They give the Pokemon a story purpose that stands out more. Plus if Charizard can eventually be Oak'd, so can Greninja even if it stays and protects Kalos.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ash-Greninja getting released would be the last straw for me. They have already angered me enough by making Ash lose the league. I don't think I can continue watching the anime after this.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Which would be worse, Greninja staying but losing the form or Greninja leaving with the form? I honestly can't decide. Staying means Ash doesn't technically lose it even if we never see it again but then all of that build up comes to nothing in the end.
Wouldn't it physically strain Ash & Greninja due to the connection they have when Greninja's in that form? If they can find some way around this then fine. I'm just concerned since, every time they formed Ash-Greninja, it's been implied that they mentally fuse (or something REALLY close to fusion) since Ash is able to see and feel everything Greninja does while battling. Plus, there were several times throughout the series where characters summed up the transformation by saying that Ash becomes a part of Greninja.

So, if Greninja does stay in this form when he's released, I'm just not sure if either of them will be able to physically handle it

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Well see ya.
What do you mean, Ash-Greninja would be built up after such a long development arc, and even then it wouldn't beat Mega Charizard-X even once, and it will get released without any strong reason? The writers are just mad, nothing else. And still you are asking me to not feel offended as an anime watcher?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Bye then. The less negative people the better
The more negative the people the better. The writers need to be taught a lesson for their crap writing. I hope the S&M ratings drop terribly.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
The more negative the people the better. The writers need to be taught a lesson for their crap writing. I hope the S&M ratings drop terribly.

LOL that's never going to happen. The show will go one forever and Ash will never win a league thanks to a new generation of kids always replacing the older ones

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
LOL that's never going to happen. The show will go one forever and Ash will never win a league thanks to a new generation of kids always replacing the older ones
That is what will exactly happen. Just wait and watch. There are very few people who are going to accept that Ash is going to school instead of being a traveling trainer

satopi

What do you mean, Ash-Greninja would be built up after such a long development arc, and even then it wouldn't beat Mega Charizard-X even once, and it will get released without any strong reason? The writers are just mad, nothing else. And still you are asking me to not feel offended as an anime watcher?
I never told you to feel offended as an anime watcher. You feel better now that you have the same generic whine post about Ash Greninja for the past hour? The writers would find anything to release Greninja. How are they mad when they're the ones that wrote the long development arc and are now writing the goodbye episode and SM? The only one that's mad is you because you'd rather see Greninja Oak'd despite their strong bond then to see Greninja choose his own path.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I never told you to feel offended as an anime watcher. You feel better now that you have the same generic whine post about Ash Greninja for the past hour? The writers would find anything to release Greninja. How are they mad when they're the ones that wrote the long development arc and are now writing the goodbye episode and SM? The only one that's mad is you because you'd rather see Greninja Oak'd despite their strong bond then to see Greninja choose his own path.
What do you mean, eh! Greninja is Ash's only fully evolved Water type starter, as Ash-Greninja, it is Ash's only mega equivalent and still Ash will not be allowed to keep ownership of it! Why should the writers be so cruel to Ash that they hardly let Ash keep ownership of powerful Pokemon. Why Ash is so cruelly treated by the writers? What is the justification?

Status
Not open for further replies.