• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Lysandre's Gyarados and Pyroar died.

Only Lysandre was shown dying, his Pokemon wasn't though they most probably died with him. What I mean is that it's highly unlikely that a Pokemon will be shown dying in an episode(excluding movies).

NitroLightningFlash

Lysandre's Gyarados and Pyroar died.

Ok just to clarify; what i'm saying is a Pokemon on the main cast probably won't 'die' per say (since Greninja is Ash's) since a good Pokemon dying (not to mention the arguably most popular Pokemon as of now) would hurt people harder than say Lysandre's since they were bad imo. But if it does happen...don't know what people would think ^^;

Thinking about it; if Greninja was only sacrificing the form then surely he'd stay with Ash still right as a normal Greninja, so why would they have to say goodbye? Something definately happens here...if it is the aforementioned thing...that'd be a shock tbh. Unless he stays as Ash-Greninja permanently and leaves, but if he's leaving then how will he stay as Ash-Greninja without Ash? Not to mention, would Ash still sense where Greninja is/the pain Greninja's feeling in Sun and Moon since they'd still be 'connected' if Greninja stays permanently in the form?

Although if Ash can still sense Greninja in Sun and Moon, it gives the writers the perfect opportunity to bring Greninja back down the road.

EDIT: Just reread the summaries and apparently Goodra also leaves here too since they're on their way there?! Geez...so Ash's only Pokemon who remain from his Kalos team (aka 'his best team ever') are his Flying types :/

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ok just to clarify; what i'm saying is a Pokemon on the main cast probably won't 'die' per say (since Greninja is Ash's) since a good Pokemon dying (not to mention the arguably most popular Pokemon as of now) would hurt people harder than say Lysandre's since they were bad imo. But if it does happen...don't know what people would think ^^;

Thinking about it; if Greninja was only sacrificing the form then surely he'd stay with Ash still right as a normal Greninja, so why would they have to say goodbye? Something definately happens here...if it is the aforementioned thing...that'd be a shock tbh. Unless he stays as Ash-Greninja permanently and leaves, but if he's leaving then how will he stay as Ash-Greninja without Ash?

My question is exactly the same as yours.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
EDIT: Just reread the summaries and apparently Goodra also leaves here too since they're on their way there?! Geez...so Ash's only Pokemon who remain from his Kalos team (aka 'his best team ever') are his Flying types :/
Look on the bright side, he still has his ace Hawlucha with him. :]

ggloop

You guys are forgetting that Celosia and Mable were left trapped in that net by Team Rocket to die in the Lysandre Labs explosion.

satopi

You guys are forgetting that Celosia and Mable were left trapped in that net by Team Rocket to die in the Lysandre Labs explosion.
They've most likely been arrested and are currently rotting in jail as we speak.

Prettyboyy

Amourshipper
Have you guys not been seeing sun and moon trailers? Ash greninja isn't losing its form, ash is going to release it and if you read it, it says "you (sun moon protagonist) receive a pokeball containing greninja from a certain someone." that's ashs greninja. Hat I want to ask is how is greninja able to use that form... without ash!?

satopi

Have you guys not been seeing sun and moon trailers? Ash greninja isn't losing its form, ash is going to release it and if you read it, it says "you (sun moon protagonist) receive a pokeball containing greninja from a certain someone." that's ashs greninja. Hat I want to ask is how is greninja able to use that form... without ash!?
Some of us believe that he'll get stuck in his Ash Greninja form thanks to Xerosic's failed attempt to rip apart their bond phenomenon.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I mean, if Greninja does in fact leave, its a neat marketing move to bring Ash-Greninja into the games. Even though its likely Ash-Greninja will be locked to Sun/Moon, never being able to trade, its a nice anime tribute.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I mean, if Greninja does in fact leave, its a neat marketing move to bring Ash-Greninja into the games. Even though its likely Ash-Greninja will be locked to Sun/Moon, never being able to trade, its a nice anime tribute.

Especially since the original concept will die in a months time..

Red and Blue

So what you guys think they will show in the preview on Thursday? I'm hoping it's confirmed if the frog is staying or not

satopi

So what you guys think they will show in the preview on Thursday? I'm hoping it's confirmed if the frog is staying or not
We might just see the handshake and hug scene again, some sad dialogue, and flashbacks of their moments together.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
The population is declining because of stroke epidemics resulting from all this salt in the past couple months! And I haven't baked any pretzels yet XD

I wonder how they will handle Goodras departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.