• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
So Ash is potentially Releasing Greninja and Goodra in this episode? What next, Releasing Noivern to it's family ALA Lapras?!

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
If Goodra is coming back then that is just an insult to all of Ash's Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon. Those take priority if the writers decide to bring old Pokemons back for whatever reason.

DatsRight

Have we got a cast list yet?

I wanna know if any Pokemon other than Greninja are involved, or if Team Rocket might face off with Flare one more time.

DatsRight

I'd love another proper Braixen moment after her battle last episode. Though I could see her as just generic attack assistance like in all the other villain arcs.

Spartan 117

With the game AG released, I am already imagining choice specs revenge killer with hydro pump and dark pulse, water shuriken is special now and gets powered up but we still don't know it's base power, so yeah. Other two move depends upon the user. I never thought AG would give neck to neck competition to Mega Evolution in games lol, no wonder Ash got OP but lost to Mega Lizardon who is overrated.

Red and Blue

2 more days and we will see.
#PrayForGreninja.
Don't worry, they won't release Greninja, that would cause a saltplosion to happen :D

Are you sure? I doubt that would be afraid of an uproar considering that they still had Ash loss the league despite hyping it up as his first victory

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Are you sure? I doubt that would be afraid of an uproar considering that they still had Ash loss the league despite hyping it up as his first victory

This means the writers are trolling us and make us believe Greninja will be released but he won't! :D. Reversed Psychology.
Seriously, if they planned releasing him they should not show emotional pics with him hugging Ash for the last time, this causes 'pre-salt'. I hope that I'm right so we don't have to miss Greninja forever.
(Or we can play the game catch a Froakie and get Ash-Greninja anyway)

And we know from now on Ash will never win a League. So don't believe in it anymore please ;)

Red and Blue

Well the new scan for the final episode confirmed Greninja's release. Guess That's that

sandtreamftw

On and Off Trainer
It feels so wrong to use this puppy killer in the demo...

Greninja doesn't have to worry about any Bulasto Bun out of a Rockruff. I say Let him have his R&R. He'll need it for the day the gates of hades known as pokebank unleash all of the Mega Charizards X

Perfect Zygarde

Greninja will be released

- remember he is the chosen one according to the prophecy of the Ninja village - will probably be needed to protect Kalos as Satoshi is leaving.
- the title indicates it (even the Japanese one).

so what's your argument against it?

That wasn't prophecy.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Greninja doesn't have to worry about any Bulasto Bun out of a Rockruff. I say Let him have his R&R. He'll need it for the day the gates of hades known as pokebank unleash all of the Mega Charizards X

Poor Greninjash he's meant to be this cool Pokemon but he will be mostly used to recreate the Kalos League Ending for some kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.