• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 20th: XY&Z046 - Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Oh boy, I can't wait for tomorrow. It will be the Ash vs. Alain level of salt all over again

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Oh boy, I can't wait for tomorrow. It will be the Ash vs. Alain level of salt all over again

I don't think so, since the title literally says 'goodbye' so people have an idea of what to expect. With Ash vs Alain, people were hyping themselves up because somehow ambiguous title = Ash winning because they wouldn't want to spoil it.

kickachu

Momentai!
I don't think so, since the title literally says 'goodbye' so people have an idea of what to expect. With Ash vs Alain, people were hyping themselves up because somehow ambiguous title = Ash winning because they wouldn't want to spoil it.

that's kinda like what I have been saying all week

diakyu

The difference her is they are clearly signaling that Ash will release Greninja, a complete opposite of what happened there.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Is Greninja going to stay as Ash-Greninja when it leaves Ash? I think Greninja is going to stay to protect Kalos but Ash gets to keep Greninja so it can return in the future.

I'll miss Greninja, it's one of Ash's best Pokemon that really helped with Ash's character as well. It appears everywhere even in SM games, so I'm sure it's going to return.

noakai

The difference her is they are clearly signaling that Ash will release Greninja, a complete opposite of what happened there.

A lot of people have already had a chance to get used to the idea, too. It's not gonna be a complete surprise if it happens, so people have already had time to process a lot of their feelings about it by the time this actually airs. I'm more resigned than mad right now and I was hella pissed when I saw that sad hug in the sunset clip.

TheMarvelMC

Kalos League Victor!
Give me a sad XYZ remix playing with a montage of everything Ash and Greninja have done together and my feels are all their's.

Status
Not open for further replies.