• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 27th: XY&Z047 - A Zero With No End! Till the Day we Meet Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
That's wrong, she got motivated because she finally found something that she wanted to do without giving up. Amourshipping had no involvement with that lol

Amourshipping has a lot of involvement with that lol. By cutting her hair short and wearing the ribbon Ash gave her, she was able to motivate herself. Ash has definitely been an inspiration to her. I've seen that episode multiple times, so I know what I'm saying.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Amourshipping has a lot of involvement with that lol. By cutting her hair short and wearing the ribbon Ash gave her, she was able to motivate herself. Ash has definitely been an inspiration to her. I've seen that episode multiple times, so I know what I'm saying.

That ribbon is something Ash got as a prize for walking into a store and he just gave it to her. It's not his hat so I don't see what's so special about it.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Ash had no involvement whatsoever in that scene, he wasn't even mentioned lol. That scene was a bonding scene with her Pokemon as well as Serena's own resolve about being more focused on her goal of being a performer. There was nothing Amourshippy about it.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Then what about the ribbon, eh! And Serena overall has always been inspired by Ash's never give up attitude. Why are you desperately trying to prove amourshipping as non-canon when it's clearly canon? I simply don't understand.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Then what about the ribbon, eh! And Serena overall has always been inspired by Ash's never give up attitude. Why are you desperately trying to prove amourshipping as non-canon when it's clearly canon? I simply don't understand.

Amourshipping isn't canon LMAO. Nothing proves that Ash returns Serena's painfully one-sided crush, and no, the ribbon isn't anything special considering Ah has gifted his other partners similar gifts (A flower for Iris, Half of his contest ribbon to May, etc.) Nothing new or special

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

A one-sided crush is half a ship. Half a ship sinks without the other half.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ash is a very dense character, he will never return anyone's feelings. But at least Serena crushes on Ash. And Serena treated the ribbon as something very special when Ash gave it to her.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Ash is a very dense character, he will never return anyone's feelings. But at least Serena crushes on Ash. And Serena treated the ribbon as something very special when Ash gave it to her.

I'd rather she didn't crush on Ash. She would have been a way better character. Hell even if she was a complete copy and paste of May or Dawn she still would have been handled better than she was.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!

Well at least you admitted defeat over your baseless statement about Amourshipping being "canon"

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
"makes an appearance"

The rabid Amourshippers affect the sane shippers the same as Serena's character. Their reputation is tarnished.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
And the point is?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
And the point is?

The point is that her goodbye episode with Ash will be much more sadder than any other female companions and she will be more sad herself.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
The point is that her goodbye episode with Ash will be much more sadder than any other female companions and she will be more sad herself.
That'll only be your opinion but Dawn's goodbye was as far as we've seen, much sadder. She shared an entertaining Pokémon with him. Something that he didn't have to win at a silly carnival or wherever the hell he got that dumb ribbon with barely any importance. Watch when Serena isn't even sad nor neither of them aside from maybe Bonnie. More angry posts to plague upon PAD.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
That'll only be your opinion but Dawn's goodbye was as far as we've seen, much sadder. She shared an entertaining Pokémon with him. Something that he didn't have to win at a silly carnival or wherever the hell he got that dumb ribbon with barely any importance. Watch when Serena isn't even sad nor neither of them aside from maybe Bonnie. More angry posts to plague upon PAD.

You haven't still seen her goodbye episode, so please don't say like that. It will definitely be a heartbreaking and sad episode where the viewers will have difficulty in controlling their tears.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
So her having a crush on Ash somehow means her goodbye episode will be the saddest? Yeah I'm not buying that.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So her having a crush on Ash somehow means her goodbye episode will be the saddest? Yeah I'm not buying that.

Yeah, it means that. Parting ways with someone whom you've a crush upon definitely means that it will be heartbreaking.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Yeah, it means that. Parting ways with someone whom you've a crush upon definitely means that it will be heartbreaking.
I'm still not seeing any rational as to why it'll be the saddest departure. So what she has a crush. Doesn't guarantee anything about her departure being the most emotional.
Will it be sad? Sure. But seeing as how they've been plenty of sad departures without any crush nonesense as a factor I doubt the presence of her one sided crush will suddenly make the impact of the departure any different from that of any of the other characters.

Last edited:

AndStillISpin

You're kidding yourselves if you think more emotion will be shown by the characters here than the final Ash/Brock/Misty episode. Clemont and Serena presumably leaving on their own accord is alone enough in-universe reason to believe they won't show much.

Status
Not open for further replies.