• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 27th: XY&Z047 - A Zero With No End! Till the Day we Meet Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

volcanionmaster123

The summary. It clearly says everybody leaves on their adventure, not adventures meaning they are going to the same place except for Bonnie.

But where tho? Wouldn't all of them except Satoshi be staying in Kalos? I thought we had scans where Satoshi is with his mom in Alola alone. Unless the XY crew (minus Bonnie and Clemont cause Dedenne is still technically owned by him just taken care of by Bonnie) are actually staying in Kanto during the duration of the SM anime. So you might have a point. They left that really vague.

I swear to god, if we don't get an episode with Ash leaving his Pokémon at Oak's I'll have a stroke due to pure sadness. Either way, I would like to believe that there's one more episode after this, especially since I can hardly care for the XY cast leaving for good, with Clemont being the one I'll probably miss at all.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Everybody is getting special episodes after leaving. It's confirmed.

Source? Or are you refering to this month's episodes?

SM comes out on the 18th. I worked out things and we are likely to get 2 more episodes.

Starting with DP, each series begins roughly a week after the games so we can expect SM to begin on the 24th Nov.

When a Series ends, there is usually a break anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks.

From OS to AG, there was a normal 1 week break.

From AG to DP, there was a 2 week break.

From DP to BW there was a 2 week break.

From BW to XY there was a 3 week break.

Hopefully due to the recent 3 week break, it means we could see a normal 1 week break meaning 3 more episodes. If not a 2 week is likely which will result in 2 more episodes left. We have time for a reunion episode, man i hope it happens.

I'd like the the new show to debut on Nov. 24th. That way there's time for Serena and Clemont specials as well as a week off just so the start of Sun and Moon can be a 1-hour special.

volcanionmaster123

it might just be a small mistranslation error for all we know

It may seem small but it could have some huge implications for the episode either way

Anyways I can't help but think the Dedenne part is a HUGE troll. Think of the Kalos League break. They purposely made the Chespin getting lost part look like a carbon copy of the BW Axew search episode but that plotline was resolved in like 5 minutes lol. This could look like a complete carbon copy of the DP finale on paper but be completely different when we see the episode for real

Last edited:

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Yet you think a Gen 1 character will be there permanently...
Who Ash?? Of course I will, he's the main character. This is HIS show!

Anyways, this shouldn't be the last episode. We have 2 weeks left until the SM games come out. And I'm thinking we get a week break (the games premiere) and then SM on Nov 23rd/24th. We should have 1-2 episode left of XY&Z.

Last edited:

STICKTOPIA

Don't be disappointed just yet. Remember when it was assumed that when chespin went missing that it was a repeat of the axew episode but it didn't turn out to be exactly like that? Maybe this episode will have a different effect or something.

Anyways I really would have thought that the group separated by now. Wow it's almost over :(

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
lol if they leave in this episode, serena will the female travelling companion who's spent the least number of episodes travelling with ash.

Leafy25

I think the ''Zero with no end'' is Ash because he is just a big zero that just loses every time with no end in sight...

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode

I'd like the the new show to debut on Nov. 24th. That way there's time for Serena and Clemont specials as well as a week off just so the start of Sun and Moon can be a 1-hour special.

No I mean like in the past, some or most of the travelling companions got a special episode of what happens after they leave Ash.
Dawn, Brock, Iris and Cilan got one. So I hope the XYZ gang will get that too

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I think the ''Zero with no end'' is Ash because he is just a big zero that just loses every time with no end in sight...
No he isn't. Ash had plenty of wins that helped him. It's obvious the title is talking about Dedenne. He barely did anything and isn't going to stop. :p

And it would mean us Brits got a chance to play the game before the anime too :D

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The most forgettable Pikaclone gets the second the last episode to himself, how cute.

Thanks for making Pachirisu look good.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Wait if this is the second to last episode then is the SM anime starting earlier then expected?
Yes, and unfortunately this more than likely means we won't get an episode later on showing Ash's Kalos team interacting with all of his pokémon at Prof. Oak's lab |:p

Janovy

Banned
Are they seriously stealing the 'Piplup gets upset and runs away' plotline from the final DP episode? ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.