• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 27th: XY&Z047 - A Zero With No End! Till the Day we Meet Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I love the titles they use for the finale episodes. they always make me more emotional than the episode itself. except DP. DP made me cry

anyway, I don't care the plot seems recycled. I really don't think it's going to be as black and white as "its a replica of DP with dedenne/clemont/bonnie/serena instead of piplup/dawn/brock" to be honest that episode was amazing. I know piplup was literally in every DP episode and was pikachu2.0 and dedenne was not at all pikachu3.0 but it doesn't mean that it didn't experience everything with the team. It slept through half of the past 3 years but still

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Well we all knew that the XYZ saga was reaching its end and this seems like it'll be where Ash, Clemont and Serena will say their farewells to each other, which makes me sad. Dedenne running off all depressed and mimicking Piplup's last Dp episode antic grates on my nerves tho ha ha. ^^;

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Johto is hell because Whitney's Murdertank it there. XD

Honestly, the plot itself seems recycled. Let's see if they straight up recycle the script.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
The one good thing that could maybe come out of this is if clemont tells bonnie after finding dedenne that she officially can have the pokeball for him since she earned being able to start becoming a trainer or something, for some development.

U.N. Owen

The one good thing that could maybe come out of this is if clemont tells bonnie after finding dedenne that she officially can have the pokeball for him since she earned being able to start becoming a trainer or something, for some development.

It would partially be soured by no one aging but after Zygarde, I'm fine with it because she earned it.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
"congrats bonnie! you've shown you can connect with and command the most powerful pokemon in all of kalos! i think you're finally ready to train dedenne yourself!"

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Johto is hell because Whitney's Murdertank it there. XD

Honestly, the plot itself seems recycled. Let's see if they straight up recycle the script.
It would be nice if Ash recalls the scene where Piplup did the same thing. But other than that, I expect the usual dialogue.

U.N. Owen

satopi

i liked the combo of pikachu and piplup but they got insanely repetitive after a while

"Pikachu, Juman Boruto!!"
"Pochama, Bubble Kosen!!"
I dreaded the Piplup focus episodes aside from the episode where he didn't want to evolve... and the episode where he left. But then he came back and tried to 1up Mijumaru!!
I swear they used the same animation for those scenes. What was extremely repetitive and got irritating was TR appearing every episode with a stupid convenient invention. I didn't mind the Pika-Pocha combo and felt their strong friendship. But I still don't like the burnt penguin. I thought he was gonna stay on the moon like best girl Dawn did. (Seriously, why did they just appear coming out from the sun in that one opening scene?! :D)

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Piplup was ok the first half. After it started to always be outside it's Pokeball and literally started to get more spotlight than Pikachu it got really irritating and I wanted that damn thing to evolve already. Then it got the everstone and all hope was lost.

satopi

It's time to say bye bye to my least favorite companions
Well good riddance then lol. :p

Piplup was ok the first half. After it started to always be outside it's Pokeball and literally started to get more spotlight than Pikachu it got really irritating and I wanted that damn thing to evolve already. Then it got the everstone and all hope was lost.
Yeah, he was ok at first and I didn't have a problem with him. What also irritated me about him was he was a constant attention seeker. All the attention had to be put on him. Piplup was in some way, like Pikachu in the sense that he tried his best not to evolve. I wanted more focus on Dawn's other Pokémon like Pachirisu or Swinub.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Dawn survived... at least for her Cameo anyway

Actually, I recall she was going to go to Hoenn initially, but then she went to Unova instead for some reason. It was after the Junior Cup, she had decided going to Johto.

Status
Not open for further replies.