• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 27th: XY&Z047 - A Zero With No End! Till the Day we Meet Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
http://i.imgur.com/4wDPYI0.jpg

"Ash and the others head to the airport to set off on their new adventure. But Dedenne doesn't want to say goodbye and ends up running off."

-------

The day to say goodbye is finally here. Ash and his friends give each others blessings for their respective future plans, and promise to definitely meet again one day. But as the time to board the plane approaches, Dedenne runs away......?

--------

Ash and his friends finally decide to part ways in order to walk their own respective paths. At the airport, the group promises to meet again one day. But when it is almost time to board the plane, Dedenne runs away. The young Dedenne doesn't want to part with everyone.

--------

The day to say goodbye is finally here. Ash and his friends give each others blessings for their respective future plans, and promise to definitely meet again one day. But as the time to board the plane approaches, the still young Dedenne runs away.

--------

http://i.imgur.com/eJZpHzk.jpg

Ash vows to meet his friends again as the time to part with them arrives!

Before everyone parts with each other, Dedenne goes missing!?
The day to say goodbye is finally here for Ash and his friends, who have traveled together up to this point. Ash, Serena and Clemont have now all decided on what road they wish to follow after being so undecided on what to do next, and give each others blessings for their respective future plans on the airport, promising to definitely meet again one day. But when it is nearly time to board the plane, Dedenne runs away from the others. Dedenne is still young and acts up because it doesn't want to separate from the others.

Blurbs:
*(top) As Ash swears to meet everyone again, he once again swears a bond with Pikachu and his friends.
*(right) Ash heads to the airport in order to say goodbye to the Kalos region he traveled through with Clemont and the others and return to the Kanto region.
*(bottom) Desperately opposed to parting with everyone, Dedenne hides itself.

Last edited:

Soniman

Break the Limit
reposted from other topic

Piplup was a Pokemon with tons of focus, personality and interactions with the main cast and fellow Pokemon so it being sad the group was separating actually made sense . How am I supposed to feel bad for Dedenne when it's done almost nothing, has almost no personality, no significant relations beyond Bonnie (who he's gonna stay with anyway) and Goodra (who's gone to begin with). Can't help but feel this is gonna be forced as hell, literally could've picked any other Pokemon to make this more believable

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Like I said, Dedenne is the new Max. Had one focus episode in the entire anime yet doesn't want the group to separate.

XY is the new AG.

DatsRight

Dedenne bonded a LITTLE with Pikachu (mostly only it's debut episode and the Pikachu shorts). Otherwise though, it just seems done for the fact he's the only one constantly out travelling with the team other than Pikachu, whose obviously used to this by now.

I kinda hope we get a goodbye moment between Pancham and Chespin. I'd expect it to be heart wrenching despite it all.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Why the hell is Dedenne getting the focus. It is so forgettable that I forgot if it's a he/she. Hopefully this "run away" event only lasts for a couple minutes and let the human farewells take some time.

Navin

MALDREAD
Oh, so the group isn't separating in the previous episodes then?

Not sure why Dedenne is getting the focus, but I guess he's been neglected for so long, it's a chance to make him relevant as a plot device for one final group hurrah.

I guess XY&Z048 will be the Pallet Town and final episode of this series then (assuming this isn't).

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Now they're ripping off DPP's ending

reposted from other topic

Piplup was a Pokemon with tons of focus, personality and interactions with the main cast and fellow Pokemon so it being sad the group was separating actually made sense . How am I supposed to feel bad for Dedenne when it's done almost nothing, has almost no personality, no significant relations beyond Bonnie (who he's gonna stay with anyway) and Goodra (who's gone to begin with). Can't help but feel this is gonna be forced as hell, literally could've picked any other Pokemon to make this more believable

Well, the writers better promote their "cute" pikaclone in order to make some pointless "cute moments"

DatsRight

Keep in mind last two series they also stuck in a Team Rocket battle to interrupt the goodbyes (for BW, it took up a large amount of the episode in fact).

I'm not sure whether I'd prefer a quick curb stomp to get more screen time for the twerps parting (DP) or a proper final showdown with the whole squad present (BW), though given XYZ's track record it will likely be the former.

I'm curious that there are no screenshots for this episode unlike the others.

Last edited:

Remix2

You know if they want copy dp ending episode why not use a Pokemon that relevant like chespin?

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
It would make more sense for Bonnie to run off. In fact, that would kind of be in character for her, and would actually make for a very emotional episode. She would hate saying goodbye to Serena and Ash, especially to Serena.

Dedenne has hardly interacted with Ash, Pikachu, or Serena (which is kind of a shame, since Dedenne's debut episode served as a good setup to a brotherly relationship between the two electric mice). Its future Trainer (Bonnie) and current Trainer (Clemont) are going nowhere, the Pokémon with whom it's bonded (Goodra) is presumably back at the wetlands by this point, and the Pokémon with whom it shared "living quarters" (Squishy) is already gone. So...why?

I suppose we have to end this shounen anime on a not-so-shounen note.

Maybe this is going to be a comedic episode to make up for the Greninja release episode?

Red and Blue

Wait if this is the second to last episode then is the SM anime starting earlier then expected?

noakai

Dedene's status as cute one got stolen by Squishy, as did all of its chance for development lol. The Pika clones are all such fails.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
BW goodbye episode: Best Wishes! Until the Day We Meet Again!
XY goodbye episode: A Zero with No End! Until the Day We Meet Again!

this might confirm that we'll never see the xy companions again.

Status
Not open for further replies.