• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 27th: XY&Z047 - A Zero With No End! Till the Day we Meet Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Why the heck isn't Chespin the one who's running away?

Johtohfiller

"Their new adventure?" Ash is going home and the others are...going somewhere else?

As far as Dedenne goes, eh, I don't mind, I doubt it'll be a majority of the episode.

Last edited:

SoarStaraptor

Airport is already fixed, and it seems that Xerosic got arrested?

Alright Serena you're going to Alola in my mind.

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
maybe serena is going with shauna or palermo, and clemont/bonnie are staying home.

then why not put "Adventures"? If they're all going in different directions it wouldn't be a singular "Adventure" like the summary has it.

Not saying anyone is staying, just that it's an interesting choice to use singular instead of plural. Almost as if they're all going...

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
How does Dedenne know they're leaving when he was sleeping 95% of the time or with the same default blank expression on his face? I wouldn't be surprised if he gets released to live in a bush again.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
Oh god... this just reminds me that XYZ is finally coming to a close. Kinda sad...

All I hope for this episode is that it doesn't become a blatant ripoff of Memories are Made of Bliss. I have a feeling I'll need my tissues for this one regardless of whether or not they copy DP's final episode.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
then why not put "Adventures"? If they're all going in different directions it wouldn't be a singular "Adventure" like the summary has it.

Not saying anyone is staying, just that it's an interesting choice to use singular instead of plural. Almost as if they're all going...

maybe their refers to ash and pikachu

Epicocity

maybe their refers to ash and pikachu

Then why mention "his friends"? Why not just say "Ash and Pikachu" like they've done in so many other things? Does seem a little fishy in some respect, though it could also mean nothing.

Red and Blue

I don't think it means anything at all. We already know Ash is by himself in Alola

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
Then why mention "his friends"? Why not just say "Ash and Pikachu" like they've done in so many other things? Does seem a little fishy in some respect, though it could also mean nothing.

i wouldn't read too much into it, it's pretty clear at this point none of them are going with ash to alola and most likely not going home with him.

Johtohfiller

Spoiler: they go on an offscreen adventure in Kanto and Sun and Moon starts an unspecified amount of time later.

or

They go on an offscreen adventure in Kanto which is the real canon continuation and Sun and Moon is an AU.

Red and Blue

What would they even to in Pallet town? They wouldn't even stay long enough before Ash goes to the new region

Status
Not open for further replies.