• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 27th: XY&Z047 - A Zero With No End! Till the Day we Meet Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
lana's japanese name is suiren so.....super suiren! lol i suck at coming up with nicknames.
I'm literally thinking Suichi but I'm sure not everyone will know who I'm talking about. For now, until I think up a good nickname for her, she shall be known (to me) as Goddess Suiren/Lana. Or Lady Lana/Suiren.

EeveelutionTrainer

Good news: Bonnie, Serena and Clemont get to stick around for a bit longer than we originally expected!

Bad news: They're almost certainly (as in, certainly but can't technically say so until the episode actually airs) leaving in this episode. I know people wish they would go with Ash to Pallet Town and that "head off on a new adventure" seems to imply that ... but Dedenne not wanting to say goodbye implies that at least Bonnie will leave. Clemont probably won't leave Bonnie behind, so he stays behind too. And I highly doubt Serena would travel with Ash to Pallet, considering she won't be in Sun and Moon.

Also bad news: This is likely the second-to-last episode of XYZ, a season which was amazing. It's going to be sad to see the characters go. Yes, two of the three (Serena and Clemont) didn't get as much development as they should have, but all three were likeable and all together (with Ash) had some pretty excellent group chemistry. They all actually felt like a family in some ways, their group chemistry was that good (best example: see XYZ010).

SoarStaraptor

Wait guys.. I just discovered a clue in the description.

The clue is: "Setting off on a new adventure."

It's confirmed: No one is leaving. Ash going to Alola alone is a misleading picture. Everyone goes to Alola!

EeveelutionTrainer

Also, I would advise people here not to worry about the Dedenne part. Not sure why Dedenne is worried (Chespin, etc. would have made more sense) but I highly doubt the Dedenne focus will last more than a minute or two. Remember XYZ036, with the Chespin gets lost blurb that got people really annoyed, and which ended up being a minute or two of a really good, plot-developing episode? I could see a similar situation happening here.

EeveelutionTrainer

It's confirmed: No one is leaving. Ash going to Alola alone is a misleading picture. Everyone goes to Alola!

I wish ... but don't get your hopes up. If they were all going, why would Dedenne feel bad about saying goodbye? (it wouldn't have to say goodbye at the airport if Bonnie were going.)

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
These Gen 6 characters aren't going to Alola. Let the new characters like Mao chan, Queen Lillie, and Lady Lana get their time to shine. Serena and whoever can visit Alola whenever the writers feel the need to put them there.

Johtohfiller

Ultimate troll move: they all go to Alola, but the actual Sun and Moon anime is a confirmed AU, hence the art shift.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
SM episode 1: Satoshi and Serena! A New Adventure in Alola!

*2 weeks of amourshippers fanboying*

Summary that comes out 2 weeks later: Satoshi is heading off to the Alola region! He has left his friend Serena back in Kalos as she pursues her dream of becoming Kalos Queen!

D

Deleted member 384931

then why not put "Adventures"? If they're all going in different directions it wouldn't be a singular "Adventure" like the summary has it.

Not saying anyone is staying, just that it's an interesting choice to use singular instead of plural. Almost as if they're all going...
yes that would be interesting,this also mean that Ash-Greninja episode is one ep. It will sure be emotional. They all have a bond with Ash and pikachu

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Dedenne should have complained about Goodra leaving forever, not the others, so this comes across as weird. He's just slightly better than Clemont's Luxray, but he was never that much into being the team's glue...

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i have a feeling this is gonna play out very similarly to the dp farewell. dedenne will run away, bonnie and pikachu go after it, dedenne cries while pikachu pats it on the back, and then bonnie says some stuff, hugs it, and takes it back. watch them throw team rocket in there because why not.

Vipsoccermaster

Ah well, repeat of the last DP episode, only with XY characters. They need to realize that not everything can last forever. They'll be back together eventually, but only off-screen. Writers NEED to promote the Gen VII characters more than Gen VI soon.

NitroLightningFlash

So this is where Clemont, Bonnie and Serena leave then? That's good as it gives us a bit more time with them before they go. I hope it's a good farewell, not like last time...not too thrilled about the Piplup similarities here though i must admit since i'm not the biggest fan of Dedenne to start with and never will be xD

Oh well i really hope that all the Pokemon are out and able to say goodbye this time (not like last gen...), and as long as Chespin-Pancham/Bunnelby-Sylveon/Dedenne-Goodra (though i dislike Dedenne, Goodra's still awesome-if Goodra's even still with them...), have a good goodbye between them (as well as Ash and co) i'd be happy! That's all i want from this episode ^^

EDIT: Wait...could this be the last XY episode then? I was hoping to have an Ash alone episode at the end in Kanto where we get to see Ash's team dropped off at the Lab, his older Pokemon, his mum and Prof. Oak again. If it's all this episode then i fear that the goodbye between everybody will be rushed 3:

Last edited:

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
Why are they taking things from DP now? I thought XY was supposed to be the new AG. :p

These Gen 6 characters aren't going to Alola. Let the new characters like Mao chan, Queen Lillie, and Lady Lana get their time to shine. Serena and whoever can visit Alola whenever the writers feel the need to put them there.

Yet you think a Gen 1 character will be there permanently...

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
This is probably the biggest oxymoron of a title that I've ever heard. And that's saying something.

Lionel_B

OMG ! After around 140 episodes, Dedenne will have personality!

No, seriously... I thought that having less personality would make a Mascot less unbearable (as Piplup and Emolga that were very irritating), but here, except "to be cute" Dedenne had no personality. I even came to regret Emolga... No Piplup, not exaggerate...

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I actually see Clemont and Bonnie leaving in the decision episode, then Serena leaving in the following, then in the Greninja episode, actually reappear towards the end saying something like how they couldn't let their best friend leave without saying goodbye, they help fight Xerosic and then they're there for Greninja's release. Then they all head off to the airport for this episode. Queue Tears after the cloudy weather.

I hope theres an Oak episode after this, I need Bulbasaur to make his XY series appearance so I can carry on saying Bulbasaur has appeared in every series.

Last edited:

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
'Till the day we meet again… if only, episode title, if only.

Anyway, I suppose this pretty much confirms that XY will end with this episode. There could be an extra episode where Ash goes to Pallet Town to meet his Pokémon again, though where he will be disfigured completely to get ready for the Alola region.

Status
Not open for further replies.